It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

All "news" is infotainment designed to get ratings as all major news outlets are for-profit corporations.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are indefatigable Gryphon66. I really admire your stamina in arguing your point.
I have to leave every so often to sooth my bruises. You ..you just keep swinging.
Keep up the good fight.
Karen

A lot of folks are calling it the good fight to expose the truth that you are IGNORING.

What "truth" do you think has been proven that anyone here is ignoring?

Can you frame it in a complete sentence?

That you can't comprehend the truth..
edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

You are indefatigable Gryphon66. I really admire your stamina in arguing your point.
I have to leave every so often to sooth my bruises. You ..you just keep swinging.
Keep up the good fight.
Karen

Nah. It's not a virtue. I'm just more stubborn than they are.

Take care of yourself. (PS, you're clearly right about Comey ... the White House acknowledged his communications with Justice this morning. Expect Comey in the next few days in some manner.)

Nobody anywhere has confirmed anything about Comey saying anything at all.

Here's their response to the NYTimes fake story:

The Castaways - HD STEREO - Liar Liar

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

again this thread was moved t the mudpit forums which have a somehow looser T&C enforcement.

Right. Personal attacks on other members (themselves) are not acceptable - see recent additions to the description.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

Shortly before the election they had already been investigating her for a year. It was bound to slow down and eventually end no?
Your not still thinking she's going to be indicted are you?
Oh haven't you been disappointed twice already? In July when they cleared her and just before the election when they did so again after getting y'alls hope up with the weeney photographers computer .

Oh Yeah Comey sure "cleared" her way alright !!

Cleared her for her ticket home.

edit on Mar-06-2017 by xuenchen because: knockknockwhosthere

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ATTENTION: ATS has been renamed SPA (sophisticated people arguing) enjoy the show!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

The only thing you showed is that you can't read English.

Most literate isn't saying much.

Welll I got to give you credit for your strategy. You had no defense of what I said, so you don't cpmment on it for hours and then claim you somehow won the argument.

Your only point was the title of the article said Russian intercepted intelligence. I showed that 1. This was not the original title of the article. 2. that does not prove it wasn't wiretaps on Manafort that revealed the Russian material. 3. The title doesn't matter (especially because it was changed) when the body does not mention who was wiretapped.

You then smugly said the second paragraph said "counterintelligence" and then put a dictionary definition to show that this meant foreign entities. I then showed that it was dumb to define this when the very articel we were discussing defined the term as looking at interactions between forign entities and AMERICAN individuals.

You ignored this. Go ahead, go back and check, its there for all to see.

You blustered that you were going to show everyone how they were reading these documents wrong, and the you were made a fool of. Sorry again.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Deputy Press Secretary Deborah Huckabee inadvertently acknowledged Comey's request this morning on Good Morning America.

I hope you've got your "Comey is a dirty sneaking liar" memes ready ... you'll need them before the end of the week.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The lines "tapped" were Russian.

That's what the NYT article clearly says.

There's no strategy here; the facts speak.

Besides, you're the one that is obsessed with "winning" not me; I only tell the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Deputy Press Secretary Deborah Huckabee inadvertently acknowledged Comey's request this morning on Good Morning America.

I hope you've got your "Comey is a dirty sneaking liar" memes ready ... you'll need them before the end of the week.

Comey has made no statements about this.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That you know of.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

That you know of.

And that Comey himself knows of.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

That you know of.

And that Comey himself knows of.

You've discussed it with him then?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So ... the "deep state" is leaking information that they gained through "illegal" wiretaps that have demonstrated connections between Russian agents and Mike Flynn, Jeff Sessions that caused one to resign and one to basically hobble himself in his job ... but that also proves that there's no connection between campaign representatives and the Russians.

It takes a special kind of idiot to believe crap like that.

It's almost as dumb as not being able to see that when you tap a Russian who's talking to a Trump surrogate, you don't have to tap the surrogate which results in reports like "Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates."

... and NONE of this gets even a tiny step closer to proving that Obama wiretapped Trump.

No the deep state released info that showed Sessions and Flynn had talked with Russians. Is talking with Russians illegal? So I guess shumer, pelosi, Obama, hillary are all guilty.

This released info on sessions and flynn proved zero, zilch, nada illegal acytivities between Trump and his people and Russia.

No one is saying there was no connection between Trumps people and Russia. The question is where those connections doing illegal actions.

The fact that you try to conflate this is absurd. What I ahve said is that the fact that all of this has been leaked and there is not any evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or his people shows they probably have nothing. Especially when Clapper confirms this saying there is no evidence.

And I dealt with the russia intercepted communications above. But I will add that if it was just Russians being tapped, it is illegal for them to continue listening if American citizens are involved and its not a discussion involving the sought after criminality. At least thats my understanding.

So what was the criminal conversation Flynn was having? Why wasn't this released? Why would the leaker withhold this info?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

All "news" is infotainment designed to get ratings as all major news outlets are for-profit corporations.

But yet , you Spew their Lies Vebatim here on ATS Because >?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Keep up the good fight.
Karen

A lot of folks are calling it the good fight to expose the truth that you are IGNORING.

What "truth" do you think has been proven that anyone here is ignoring?

Can you frame it in a complete sentence?

That you can't comprehend the truth..

Are you this totally unprepared intellectually to have a decent conversation?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The only thing you showed is that you can't read English.

Most literate isn't saying much.

Oh the irony after your reading comprehension has been exposed before your peers!!! It take a lot of effort for the mental gymnastics you practice to avoid the truth that your hero was spying on Americans that were running for office AFTER the man won the R ticket.........

I really wish T&C would let me respond appropriately to you. Sadly, I can only say that this post of yours, along with 99.9% of the others made, evinces what can only be described as rather mundane intellects that have been mostly blunted by rampant belief.

Hahaha! This coming from the guy who thinks Trumps tweet PROVES he is guilty!

But sure, you haven't been blunted by rampant belief. Hahaha!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The lines "tapped" were Russian.

That's what the NYT article clearly says.

There's no strategy here; the facts speak.

Besides, you're the one that is obsessed with "winning" not me; I only tell the truth.

Show me in the article where it says it was only the Russians that were tapped. In fact show me at all where it says the russians were tapped.

Oh and as far as you telling the truth, you called me a hypocrite on this tthread and when I asked to show me eveidence you were not able to. This is what some would call a lie.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

But yet , you Spew their Lies Vebatim here on ATS Because >?

What's the alternative? To spew Fox News' lies? Breitbart's? Townhall, Lawnewz or any of the rest of the Echo Chamber?

To believe Donald Trump?

In anything resembling substantial conversation/debate, evidence must be utilized as proof or all that's being discussed is opinion and belief.

You and others seem to accept belief as your standard. I find the best facts I can, and then back up my claims.

What do you do, aside from peculiar capitalization and vague sniping from the sidelines?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What does counterintelligence mean, Gambler?

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join