It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just dropping off Georges part 3 that has extra data and info on the server hack

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

Accept what? Where does the BBC article say anything about Trump being wiretapped?

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities - in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence

www.bbc.com...

BTW, doesn't the president have a "thing" about unnamed sources?

Your left wing papers reported this bro..... come on now don't act like ol 66. You were the truthmiester when i started here a few years back.

ETA

That section on Levin about 100 pages back spells it out perfectly to answer your question, to a T.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
oh you poor thing.

How so?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Accept what? Where does the BBC article say anything about Trump being wiretapped?

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities - in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence

www.bbc.com...

BTW, doesn't the president have a "thing" about unnamed sources?

Well perhaps I misunderstood you. They showed the Fisa request for June and October. I have seen no evidence that there was a request to wiretap Trump personally that succeeded.

The NYT times actircle on Jan 20 by Schmidt says info about Carter page, Manafort, and Roger Stone was found out partially by wiretaps given to the white house.

Of course, Schmidt then feigned ignorance in a recent article that Trump would suggests such wiretaps, after he himself reported on it.

But I agree with you that there is no proof that Trump was personally wiretapped that has been shown.

However, it seems as if there is not really much of an argument that the June Fisa request from the Obama admin named Trump and was requested.

This means that Obama at least tried to use the agencies to spy on his political opponent. Will you admit this is terrible and a dangerous precedent?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I don't know what you mean by "your" left wing papers or what "ol 66" means.
But I don't think this thread is about me, is it?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I think this is Trump isn't Hillary, end of story, TORA TORA TORA!!

I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you expound?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Check this out

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Just dropping off Georges part 3 that has extra data and info on the server hack

Oops sorry

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I don't know what you mean by "your" left wing papers or what "ol 66" means.
But I don't think this thread is about me, is it?

Oh yea you do... you are left winger in here now..... I am still a moderate that leaned right for this election. I FOLLOW the truth , wherever it leads and I suspect you quit doing that to hate on Trump.... I don't think you hate my freedom but you do seem infatuated with the losers....

ETA
ol 66 is Gryphon66 who got a new nickname....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Tora Tora tora is what the Japanese said for attack attack attack in WWII.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

This means that Obama at least tried to use the agencies to spy on his political opponent. Will you admit this is terrible and a dangerous precedent?

Nice try. Sort of like "are you still beating your wife?' kind of question.

I don't see Obama's involvement in the BBC article. It says the requests came from the CIA, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They think this article Intercepted Russian Communications New York Times Jan 19 2017 proves that Trump tower was bugged.

Because a blogger told them so.

That's the only "hard piece" of evidence they have, and they've misinterpreted it from the article title onward.

link   

I meant this part of your comment: "I think this is Trump isn't Hillary, end of story."

link   
Judge Napolitano on Attorney General Loretta Lynch's secret NSA Deal:

This is from back in January, right before Trump's inauguration. There were some threads made about this here on ATS when it happened.

It provides some good context for this wiretap deal.

edit on 3/6/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Nice try. Sort of like "are you still beating your wife?' kind of question.

I don't see Obama's involvement in the BBC article. It says the requests came from the CIA, doesn't it?

First off I have seen it presented as the DOJ or FBI. But either way, who is in charge of those groups? Oh yes the president.

Or are you claiming that Obama didn't know about it? If so, why did he then change the rules so that this info could be spread across multiple agencies?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks. This is really the "final nail", "smoking gun", "hand in the cookie jar" stuff at this point.
edit on 6-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I meant this part of your comment: "I think this is Trump isn't Hillary, end of story."

Ok i meant he is not Hillary ,, so they must ATTACK... is what that was. If it had been Cruz, Bush, or you name it they were going to attack relentlessly....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Phage

They think this article Intercepted Russian Communications New York Times Jan 19 2017 proves that Trump tower was bugged.

Because a blogger told them so.

That's the only "hard piece" of evidence they have, and they've misinterpreted it from the article title onward.

Oh I am sorry?

You mean the article that you were going to have the big mic drop moment on? The one you kept asking people if they were ready for? The one That I then went through and showed just how wrong you were, so you stopped commenting on?

Yeah good deal.

That article shows the New York Times claiming there were wiretaps that picked up info on people on Trumps team.

I agree this does not prove there were wiretaps on Trump himself. However, I showed how the followup article buy Schmidt that feigns ignorance on any wiretaps is a joke.

link   

Or are you claiming that Obama didn't know about it? If so, why did he then change the rules so that this info could be spread across multiple agencies?

He changed the rules at the last minute to cover his ass for when this wiretap scandal popped up.

link   
The worst part about this is everybody I've spoken to in my area doesn't know or doesn't care. It's a little unnerving seeing how things are going.

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join