It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: alphabetaone

I think your missing the first point. The first request where the Obama admin was shut down was for Trump and not a Russian bank.

Nope, I'm not missing the point....I'm clarifying that it wasn't attempted to be procured because he is/was a political opponent. The obvious assumption was that Trump or his employees were in some way colluding with Russian banks, that's a given.

you forgot to do "sarc/".....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Wookiep

We are absolutely positive Obama wire-tapped us during the election. We are absolutely not going to reveal our sources and methods for how we discovered this, not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

Link

So Bannon is stating that there is no way they will provide evidence as to their allegation?

Nice.

the best part is the trumpets are totally cool with this source being protected...
but man oh man of anyone has a protected source that is anti the donald it is
fake news
drain the swamp
triggered
etc etc

awesome

How long can they keep it up?

Continuing to justify his behavior?

seems like it will continue.
everything he does is justified in some way....
this man can do no wrong
ok

He is the best president imaginable. Thats why powerful scum are attempting to bring him down.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Justoneman

You know, once upon a time, it was against T&C to make such outlandish accusations.

If you think I'm a computer program, you're further gone than I thought.

Oh it is just the same , stay on course no matter the facts that have me thinking this, carry on ...
edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This thread was moved to the mud-pit forum's so I think some of the T&C's are looser.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So here's what we know so far.

In June, FISA request to spy on Trump rejected.

In July, wall climber from Langley, VA climbed the Trump tower.

In October, FISA request to spy on the server in Trump tower granted.

Seems like in July the wall climber placed a spy device in the Trump tower.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns4

I thought that the Climber from Langley was a crazy guy, trying to bring attention to himself.

Anything else on him.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
End of Day 3 -- Obamagate.

So far, evidence the Obama Regime targeted the Trump Campaign and/or Trump himself for electronic surveillance is overwhelming.

At the same time, evidence Trump colluded with the Russians or they affected the outcome of the general election, ZERO.

oh you poor thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I thought that the Climber from Langley was a crazy guy, trying to bring attention to himself.

Anything else on him.

Makes me think of what Levin says.. the left says "you can't believe the NYTimes unless we tell you too"... LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Source?

Source?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Anything else on him.

He was a planted diversion so somebody could connect to Trumps comm systems.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Source?

Source?

If you really want I can dig them up for you, but it seems lazy on your part seeing as how they are listed all through this thread.

The Guardian, The BBC, Heat St, Breitbart, and even the New York Times.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Source?

Source?

That pesky left wing media is the source bro...... and it is in here about a dozen times...... ol 66 is Phage too????!??!?!?

You are late to the dance Phage!
edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So, who was the source?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you really want I can dig them up for you, but it seems lazy on your part seeing as how they are listed all through this thread.

Oh, I've seen what was said.
I haven't seen that Trump Tower was wiretapped.

link   

Hmmmm.

link   

So, who was the source?

Check out Gramblers post and you WILL know.. if you wish it so.....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So, who was the source?

Oh I get it. Anti Trumper Phage is going to say all of those sources cited anonymous intelligence offoicials.

So When these people are leaking info about Trump or Sessions or Flynn we have to accept it, but when the leak info that at the time was also designed to hurt Trump, we could accept it then, but later when it can be used to help Trump, we now can not accept it.

But you are right we do ot have definitive proof right now. I guess it will come out.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We are absolutely positive Obama wire-tapped us during the election. We are absolutely not going to reveal our sources and methods for how we discovered this, not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

Link

So Bannon is stating that there is no way they will provide evidence as to their allegation?

Nice.

the best part is the trumpets are totally cool with this source being protected...
fake news
drain the swamp
triggered
etc etc

awesome

this man can do no wrong
ok

He is the best president imaginable. Thats why powerful scum are attempting to bring him down.

But why are people being misled by this story if the facts show Trump had no other justification than unsubstantiated news reports for making his Twitter claims?

Would you admit that Trump, the media, and Obama colluded to create a controversy that ultimately goes nowhere and looks bad on Trump and conservative-slanted news? Because that's what I predict results from this.

I think Trump stirred up some self-sabotage.

You honestly think Obama -- the man that is never held accountable -- is actually being held accountable by Trump? Au contraire....Trump has a history of COVERING for Obama. For example, the *demand* Trump made for Obama's long form birth certificate and how he quickly dropped that ball on it after Obama released it.

This entire controversy stinks to high heaven of collusion between Trump, Obama, and various media outlets.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Accept what? Where does the BBC article say anything about Trump being wiretapped?

Their first application, in June, was rejected outright by the judge. They returned with a more narrowly drawn order in July and were rejected again. Finally, before a new judge, the order was granted, on 15 October, three weeks before election day.

Neither Mr Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order, which would only cover foreign citizens or foreign entities - in this case the Russian banks. But ultimately, the investigation is looking for transfers of money from Russia to the United States, each one, if proved, a felony offence

www.bbc.com...

BTW, doesn't the president have a "thing" about unnamed sources?
edit on 3/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: carewemust

Link

Nice.

fake news
drain the swamp
triggered
etc etc

awesome

this man can do no wrong
ok

But why are people being misled by this story if the facts show Trump had no other justification than unsubstantiated news reports for making his Twitter claims?

Would you admit that Trump, the media, and Obama colluded to create a controversy that ultimately goes nowhere and looks bad on Trump and conservative-slanted news? Because that's what I predict results from this.

I think Trump stirred up some self-sabotage.

You honestly think Obama -- the man that is never held accountable -- is actually being held accountable by Trump? Au contraire....Trump has a history of COVERING for Obama. For example, the *demand* Trump made for Obama's long form birth certificate and how he quickly dropped that ball on it after Obama released it.

This entire controversy stinks to high heaven of collusion between Trump, Obama, and various media outlets.

Interesting but the stakes are damned high for that scenario to be in play... I think this is Trump isn't Hillary, end of story, TORA TORA TORA!!

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join