It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Jim Comey has been involved in these investigations FOR MONTHS.

If you're an example of "law enforcement material" I wish I could know exactly where so as to avoid that region of the planet as far as possible, because honestly, if the quality of these posts is any indicator, you would make Barney Fife look like Joe Friday.

The fact remains, despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the sycophancy, there is no proof that Obama wiretapped Trump. Zero, zip, nada.

When that fact becomes apparent in a few weeks or months, I will be laughing uproariously at this insanity I've witnessed here today.

link   
Obama used the NSA to spy on congress, remember?

www.redstate.com...

Since a lot of folks seem certain that the Obama administration would never, ever do anything that came close to breaking the law… I mean other than killing people during Fast & Furious and siccing the IRS on political opponents… it is useful to take a quick look back to the time when the Iran nuclear deal was being discussed in Congress.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The level of corruption being uncovered right now will rock the nation.

Guys like Bannon don't make statements like that casually.

They're gonna expose the entire Obama scorched earth agenda before they're done.

And all the left-over department operatives with him.

Between the FISA warrant, the fact that the Flynn conversation recorded by the FBI took place at Trump Tower, and electronic evidence internet traffic on a Trump Tower server was monitored by the Regime pretty much lines this up as a slam-dunk!
edit on 6-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Due to Bannon's comments, I am now beginning to wonder if this is some type of insurance policy for the Trump admin. I would find it absolutely hard to believe that the "deep state" hasn't already threatened "hits" on him and those within his admin.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

No only that, we can tell how scare the Democrats has been since Trump won the election in the way that they like rabid dogs trying to delay his cabinet and find a link between Russia.

They have been working day and night in order to get something anything that will make their crap look like flowers.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

They're gonna expose the entire Obama scorched earth agenda before they're done.

Between the FISA warrant, the fact that the Flynn conversation recorded by the FBI took place at Trump Tower, and electronic evidence internet traffic on a Trump Tower server was monitored by the Regime pretty much lines this up as a slam-dunk!

But they only wanted the banks!

"but why did you kill everyone in the house?"

"they was home"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: SBMcG

But they only wanted the banks!

"but why did you kill everyone in the house?"

"they was home"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: Wookiep

We are absolutely positive Obama wire-tapped us during the election. We are absolutely not going to reveal our sources and methods for how we discovered this, not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

Link

So Bannon is stating that there is no way they will provide evidence as to their allegation?

Nice.

the best part is the trumpets are totally cool with this source being protected...
but man oh man of anyone has a protected source that is anti the donald it is
fake news
drain the swamp
triggered
etc etc

awesome

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I am wondering if maybe Trumps team couldn't work some of this out in a Military court . Not sure if that is a reach or not but it might be something to consider ...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Due to Bannon's comments, I am now beginning to wonder if this is some type of insurance policy for the Trump admin. I would find it absolutely hard to believe that the "deep state" hasn't already threatened "hits" on him and those within his admin.

That's is exactly why Baron is not there, fear for his and his mom's safety.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
youtu.be...

Sedition charges for Obama admin possible

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

We are absolutely positive Obama wire-tapped us during the election. We are absolutely not going to reveal our sources and methods for how we discovered this, not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

Link

So Bannon is stating that there is no way they will provide evidence as to their allegation?

Nice.

the best part is the trumpets are totally cool with this source being protected...
fake news
drain the swamp
triggered
etc etc

awesome

How long can they keep it up?

Continuing to justify his behavior?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Obama and Company could end up in Gitmo.

Bet he wishes he had closed that place !!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Link

Nice.

fake news
drain the swamp
triggered
etc etc

awesome

Dont worry we still have 8 years to go to catch up to your guys record.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

That's is exactly why Baron is not there, fear for his and his mom's safety.

I agree with that, it's a super good decision for the wife and kid. I just can't believe this country is so damn corrupted where the POTUS and his family is in danger (more than any other admin IMO) while half of the population rejoices at the constant hate from the media and from themselves.

One poster suggested that it's almost Satanic. I'm starting to agree. The only word that can really describe it, is "evil".
edit on 6-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Obama and Company could end up in Gitmo.

Bet he wishes he had closed that place !!

If wishing made it so but they cant go there nor can they face the military courts.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Link

Nice.

fake news
drain the swamp
triggered
etc etc

awesome

i dont know anne
seems like it will continue.
everything he does is justified in some way....
this man can do no wrong in the eyes of many....it is very strange

and i thought baron was in new york for school.
now it is for his safety?
ok

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

nor can they face the military courts.
I was thinking commander in chief and the like and was curious ...Thanks for doing a great job on this thread

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Waterboarding sound very nice right now as a punishment.

Yes, I'm very sarcastic right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join