It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

So there's no REAL proof that he said anything at all, in fact The Hill suggests that he may have kept completely silent.

Which is in keeping with the law, and protocol.

So simply put it appears someone leaked a lie to the NYT,
or the NYT just simply made up a story and maybe talked to
a committee member or IT guy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
End of Day 3 -- Obamagate.

So far, evidence the Obama Regime targeted the Trump Campaign and/or Trump himself for electronic surveillance is overwhelming.

At the same time, evidence Trump colluded with the Russians or they affected the outcome of the general election, ZERO.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Oh, there's madness a-plenty in evidence here ...

Jim Comey is probably one of the most by-the-book guys in existence. He directed his request to his superiors at Justice to properly debunk this "President's" absurd claims because that is the proper protocol.

Knowing that he is a firm believer in "the FBI doesn't comment on on-going investigations" I would guess that he is trying to decide on either the greatest good or the lesser evil.

As you can see ... certain members here are prepping the "Comey can't be trusted" material, just in case he does make an announcement.

I saw you talking earlier about commitment to the facts ... to truth. As you can easily see, and as I have been reminded ... that is not the primary concern here. It used to be. What a great site this once was! I'm sure you miss it more than I do.

The only salient fact here in terms of the thread's discussion is that there is at this moment zero evidence that Obama tapped Trump's phone.

None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

The problem, I realized today, is that these folks are no longer conspiracy THEORISTS ... they are conspiracy BELIEVERS.

This is not rational analysis of fringe (or Fortean) topics ... this is a cult.

Can you argue facts with blind belief? Is there any reason to?

Things to think about. Take care of yourself Alphabetaone.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He spoke to the doj. Probably used his mouth to do that. Maybe in person maybe by phone but I'm betting he spoke. That's a statement.

Quoted.

By the way, you might be interested to know that shortly before
the election it was discovered that the DOJ had severely, unusually
limited the scope of the FBI investigation into Hillary's server.

Its not like your thinking, that the DOJ and the FBI are in
cahoots together against Trump. The common factor was that
they at the time were both under Obama. Well...dear silly one that
has changed now.

This investigation is ongoing.

Of course, I am sure you knew about that too.

I'll look forward to the next 6 months to see how you
relay your insider information.

edit on 6-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So I am watching the first 100 days on Fox, and the woman who wrote the Heat ST. article that claimed there was a Fisa warrant in october is claiming Trump is wrong.

She claims she reported that there was a FISA warrant on two Russian banks, and Trump people may have got caught up in it. But the warrant was not for Trump and his people.

So this goes a ways to show that Trump may be wrong if he was referencing this report.

However, there are a few problems with this. The first would be I think that once the got Americans on the tap, they would have to stop recording unless it involved a serious threat to national security. I believe that is the standard on Fisa warrants. (could be wrong)

Even most damning is what I mentioned yesterday.

The anchor asked the writer of this story about the June Fisa request that was denied, and the author confirmed this, and said that it did target Trump but was denied.

In other words, Obamas DOJ and FBI attempted to suveill Trump, and the Fisa court that had only rejected 12 out of 33,000 plus warrant requests turned it down.

Do people get that? Even if Obama never surveilled Trump, its only because he tried and was shut down!!

This alone is damning! Obama tried to go after a political opponent is such a brazen way that the Fisa court took the almost unprecedented action of saying no!

This is corrupt, dictatorial behavior. Period, end of story.

Beyond that, are we really to believe that the DOJ or FBI went after Trump in June, and when shut down came back in October and got a warrant that just happened to get info on Trump and his team. And then Obama just happebned to pass an EO to leave all agencies see that info. And then there just happened to be massive leaks to the press.

This woman from Heat st thinks she is proving Trump is exagerating, but instead she is proving just how corrupt the Obama admin acted!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Democrats were asked what evidence they have to link Trump to Russia. Here is the already debunked response -

What Evidence Do Dems Have for Russia Investigation?
Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI) joins to discuss Democrats calling for a special prosecutor to look at collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia and his confidence in key actors in the investigation.

Sad.. Everything he brought up has been investigated and refuted by intelligence agencies, including the DNI, CIA and the FBI.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Jim Comey is probably one of the most by-the-book guys in existence. He directed his request to his superiors at Justice to properly debunk this "President's" absurd claims because that is the proper protocol.

Knowing that he is a firm believer in "the FBI doesn't comment on on-going investigations" I would guess that he is trying to decide on either the greatest good or the lesser evil.

As you can see ... certain members here are prepping the "Comey can't be trusted" material, just in case he does make an announcement.

I saw you talking earlier about commitment to the facts ... to truth. As you can easily see, and as I have been reminded ... that is not the primary concern here. It used to be. What a great site this once was! I'm sure you miss it more than I do.

The only salient fact here in terms of the thread's discussion is that there is at this moment zero evidence that Obama tapped Trump's phone.

None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

The problem, I realized today, is that these folks are no longer conspiracy THEORISTS ... they are conspiracy BELIEVERS.

This is not rational analysis of fringe (or Fortean) topics ... this is a cult.

Can you argue facts with blind belief? Is there any reason to?

Things to think about. Take care of yourself Alphabetaone.

You know, I have no particular love (in fact I might call it somewhat disdain) for religion for the same reasons I'm finding the absolute cultish mentality of some in this thread....because of dogma. I find it hard to swallow that a "god" would instill within us critical thinking, then in some twisted turn of fate ensure that we never use it. I find it hard to swallow that some members here would so quickly abandon the core principles of what brought this site to the top of it's game for the sheer instant gratification of stars and flags. I find it hard to swallow that some here, would so QUICKLY accept what Trump is saying as proof positive and yet level accusations of lying to another member on here when that member may have only misspoke or perceived differently.

You take care of yourself too Gryphon.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Looks like Steve Bannon is confident people are going down.

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of President Trump's first term you see multiple people from Barack Obama's administration, if not he himself, in Federal prison. The level of corruption being uncovered right now will rock the nation.

Steve Bannon's Facebook

Ha!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm sure you know the smell of BS well ... as that is what you were just shoveling in the post I responded to.

VICTORY, geeze you can't seem to win for losing... I haven't shoveled one bit, Rereading my posts you will notice that but we know two things.

1) It doesn't fit your narrative to KNOW what the truth is because it will upset you.
2) You won't check anything because of #1....

Sweeet...

OH and the cattle farmers call cow dung the sweet smell of money.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: clarity

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Can you choose one?

A. Obama knew about an illegal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
B. Obama knew about a legal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
C. There was no wiretap on Mr. Trump.

I answered the question in some detail above. But I'll choose "D" because I'm a free thinker:

D. There is enough evidence here to warrant a vigorous investigation. Further, I think that it's appropriate and admirable that Prez Trump asked this investigation to be in conjunction with the investigation into the various allegations concerning Russia.

Seems very fair and that President Trump doesn't have anything to hide and as such should please everyone because it's non-partisan that way.

Hey I am starting to get the feel that ol 66 here is a computer program... I have my reasons......He is on a mission that appears contrived and machine like in how it ignores reality.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So assuming it is all baloney before any investigation and even publicly directing subordinates to debunk something without any investigative inquiry beforehand is by the book? I can see why you wouldn't be law enforcement material..

It's plenty obvious what this is all about, even if Trump made a huge flub by even suggesting this, which I think he did.

You are only going along with this charade because of your immense dislike of Trump. Parroting the wording of the media is all you are good for.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Did you catch that she said Comey asked for the first FISA request that had named Trump directly and subsequently was denied ? Maybe shedding more light on Comey's discomfort.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Grambler

Did you catch that she said Comey asked for the first FISA request that had named Trump directly and subsequently was denied ? Maybe shedding more light on Comey's discomfort.

Now THIS makes sense GUT. His shiftiness with Hillary could be written off as not wanting Lynch to deny deny obfuscate and forget.....

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Current DHS Secretary John Kelly says President Trump
posses credible evidence that former President Barack
Obama ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower last year.

I can believe this, because he is on video speaking.

U.S. Southern Command Commander Marine Corps
Gen. John F. Kelly briefs Wolf Blitzer

thehill.com...

Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly says President Trump possesses credible evidence that former President Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower in New York City last year....

“If the president of the United States said that, he’s got his reasons to say it,” Kelly said Monday on CNN’s “The Situation Room." "[Trump’s] got some convincing evidence that that took place.”

thehill.com...

edit on 6-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
oops

edit on 6-3-2017 by burntheships because: dbl post

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Looks like Steve Bannon is confident people are going down.

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of President Trump's first term you see multiple people from Barack Obama's administration, if not he himself, in Federal prison. The level of corruption being uncovered right now will rock the nation.

Steve Bannon's Facebook

Ha!

Wow, I missed that one.

I think the significant part of that post by Bannon is to remember that he has been in journalism for years and knows how to parse his statements.

That last sentence is a bombshell!

The level of corruption being uncovered right now will rock the nation.

Guys like Bannon don't make statements like that casually.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I read about her yesterday, but didn't watch the Fox show. However, with respect to Louise Mensch, I think she is trying to cool the jets of chaos.

With respect to the below:

originally posted by: Grambler

Do people get that? Even if Obama never surveilled Trump, its only because he tried and was shut down!!

This alone is damning! Obama tried to go after a political opponent is such a brazen way that the Fisa court took the almost unprecedented action of saying no!

This is corrupt, dictatorial behavior. Period, end of story.

While it MAY be damning, it isn't inherently damning because the innuendo is not that Obama went after a political opponent but that Obama and the DOJ were going after the banks and Trump was simply the one in the middle of that.

This woman from Heat st thinks she is proving Trump is exagerating, but instead she is proving just how corrupt the Obama admin acted!

No, she actually isn't doing that because let's face it, the FISA court is there for a reason...to ensure justice is met in a constitutional fashion even if there are elements within the Government that would want to abuse it. It's there as a stopgap....and it worked. You can't try someone for a crime that they were never allowed to commit; likewise you can't prove corruption when disallowing anything corrupt to happen in the first place. Even IF Obama wanted to (which I seriously doubt) wiretap Trump because he is a political opponent the FISA court would never have allowed this.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcGGuys like Bannon don't make statements like that casually.

Ok whatever you say. Though I feel pretty confident in saying that his Breitbart exists because he made statements like that casually.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Below that comment he also says this-

We are absolutely positive Obama wire-tapped us during the election. We are absolutely not going to reveal our sources and methods for how we discovered this, not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

Link
edit on 6-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Steve Bannon
Yesterday at 7:36am ·

We are absolutely positive Obama wire-tapped us during the election. We are absolutely not going to reveal our sources and methods for how we discovered this, not only would it put lives in danger but it would give up the upper hand we currently have in this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join