It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Trump has a MUCH higher IQ than self-described "poor student" Obama or the laughably-inept Bill Clinton's wife.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

What is the going rate these days?

Not sure.

Control The Record has probably fallen on hard times following the spectacular collapse of sHillary and Obongo's New World Order.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Mictain
You know where Trump is supposedly getting his "information" from? Brietbart..LOL

He actually has no facts but a story posted in Brietbart.

Better Breitbart than some leftist propaganda arm of the DNC like proven liars Huff-Po, et al...

Sorry but Trumpbart was a well known for making up BS just to fit the agenda of Bannon even before kissing Trumps butt. Trumpbart can only hope to be as honest as the ones you are whining about.

link   
I am certain of it now, he never thought he would win. He probably messed himself when he did.

It really looks like Trump has cracked under pressure. He didn't even make it 6 months.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: introvert

Are you actually shocked fatso has no idea how it works?

I'm beginning to think Trump may be confused.

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

Asked about Trump's tweets on Saturday, a former senior US official with direct knowledge of investigations by the Justice Department under the Obama administration denied there was any such investigation of Trump or that his phones were tapped. "This did not happen. It is false. Wrong," the former official said. The official said clearly that Obama could not order this. It would have been taken to a judge by investigators, but investigators never did that, the former official said.

www.cnn.com...

Well that was not very useful.
One of Obama's ex officials and CNN combining, lol.
Are they saying there was no FISA request?

No. What this unnamed official denies is Trump being tapped.

Perhaps Trump believes he was being tapped, when in fact it was not about him. It was in regards to the Russian banking issue.

The reports are that the investigation included tapping Trump Tower. We'll see what comes out, but the report you linked looks disingenuous, ignoring the FISA requests and just asking readers to believe an unnamed source. That is not reporting and it's not useful.

The questions I have are:
What information did the Obama administration put forward in the pursuit of a FISA request (if they did)
If there was a FISA request that was denied, why?
How was it changed, if it was, and what was actually approved in the end?
What actions did the Obama administration carry out? Did it include wire tapping Trumps phones at Trump tower during the election?
What information was gleaned and what happened to the information? Who saw it? Who did those people pass it to?
How long did the phone tapping continue?
Was any information shared beyond the scope of the stated investigation (which appears to be about financial transactions)?

There is a lot to understand and an article that says "never happened" from an unnamed source is little more than useless.

This is a bombshell that is not going to go away. It's either going to blow up in Trump's face or it's going to rip through those involved in the spying.

edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

So now you have an unstable NARCISSIST and I beg to differ high IQ..seriously.
I get why he was elected, I'm not argueing that but wake up.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He doesn't sound worried?
WTF was the Twitter spit storm then?

He's desperate to get the focus off of Russian collusion.
That is all this is. Obfuscation...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xcathdra

I know, but under closed doors a president power can extend to just that, for what is been circulating around Obama did abuse the Spying agencies during his term.

Yes is my answer to Obama using the intelligence agencies inappropriately. They became severely politicized under Obama. The fact they are leaking like the Titanic after its encounter with an iceberg further supports that.

People in Washington / politics seem to forget they took an oath of office and not an oath of party. They took an oath to support and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

If people want to work for an agency where you swear a loyalty oath to a person then they can join the SS.

Obama went on a hiring flurry just before the election placing people in permanent appointee positions. He's a snake.

Remember Trump's speech to the CIA the day after he was inaugurated? Look it up on YouTube and listen to him talking about the "columns" then looking out at the audience and saying "Do you know what I mean?"....I knew then he knew what was what.

Draining the swamp is about to get real messy. The corruption is waist deep.

link   
a reply to: windword

During the past election cycle, 17 US Intel agencies agreed that their intel revealed that the Russians interfered in the US election by hacking, stealing and publishing DNC emails regarding their campaign strategies, in order to tip the scales in Trump's favor.

False - 17 intel agencies did not all agree. Tapper made that claim only t have other intelligence agencies, including the FBI, state they didnt agree and found no evidence to support the claim Tapper made.

link   
Well there's this:

edit on 4-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

link   
*Waiting on Louise Mensch to set the "Official story"*

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Mictain
You know where Trump is supposedly getting his "information" from? Brietbart..LOL

He actually has no facts but a story posted in Brietbart.

Better Breitbart than some leftist propaganda arm of the DNC like proven liars Huff-Po, et al...

Sorry but Trumpbart was a well known for making up BS just to fit the agenda of Bannon even before kissing Trumps butt. Trumpbart can only hope to be as honest as the ones you are whining about.

Sorry, but I disagree. i have always found Breitbart to be reliable source for news.

Far better than the anti-America leftist dens of stupidity, aka, the MSM.

Sorry...

link   

Remember when the spying agencies where very loyal to the Bush family and their administration, then they were all changed under the Obama administration, it is said that they became the most corrupted during the last 8 years.

No wonder they didn't want Trump in the white house, I am sure that is some type of power struggle between all of them.

Even when the agencies claims Trump and Russia links, they can not come out clean to show what they have.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He doesn't sound worried?
WTF was the Twitter spit storm then?

He's desperate to get the focus off of Russian collusion.
That is all this is. Obfuscation...

He's clearly terrified. Twitter this morning was the ravings of a madman caught in the headlights. It read like he was drunk.

link   

Trump has a MUCH higher IQ than self-described "poor student" Obama or the laughably-inept Bill Clinton's wife.

What is Trump's IQ?

I hope you are not informing yourself about his IQ with that viral presidential chart nonsense that was floating around in December.

link   

The halfwit that has problems reading or even walking down stairs has a higher IQ than a Constitutional lawyer and a Rhodes scholar. Time to put the booze down you've had enough.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The obstruction of justice rules also apply to future lawsuits and investigations.

The president of the United states giving his opinion on a future investigation is also an issue.

If there is no investigation this whole thing is bull crap and speculation.

If there is an investigation or future investigation he has already made already huge mistake.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: SBMcG

So now you have an unstable NARCISSIST and I beg to differ high IQ..seriously.
I get why he was elected, I'm not argueing that but wake up.

Yeah but the good news is Obama is out of office now.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: luthier

Maybe he saw the evidence but again, if it's a warrant it's not illegal.

It is if the actions in question goes outside the confines of the warrant. From what I am hearing the FISA warrant was authorized and found nothing incriminating in the time frame set out by the warrant. At the end of the time frame the wiretapping is suppose to end and in this case they kept it going, which is a huge legal issue for Obama if true.

"If true."

Donald sure did play America with his anti-establishment propoganda campaign. He's a part of the TPTB. "If true," this is a pretty terrifying time to be alive.

See how this works? Just slap "if true," after a ridiculous comment and watch as no one questions it or calls it out!

"If this is true," you folks need to provide proof.

The same applies to Donnie. He needs to prove it.

Perhaps proof will be needed when you guys provide even a shred of evidence of your Russian conspiracy.

My Russian conspiracy?

Tf you talkin 'bout, Willis?

I'm not a liberal and I don't buy into the Russia BS.

Typical Trump cultist - assume and label anyone who doesn't praise the man as a liberal.

Man - you R's and D's continue to crack me up!

link   

a reply to: windword

During the past election cycle, 17 US Intel agencies agreed that their intel revealed that the Russians interfered in the US election by hacking, stealing and publishing DNC emails regarding their campaign strategies, in order to tip the scales in Trump's favor.

False - 17 intel agencies did not all agree. Tapper made that claim only t have other intelligence agencies, including the FBI, state they didnt agree and found no evidence to support the claim Tapper made.

False - 17 intel agencies did all agree that's Russia hacked the DNC...
What they differed on was whether it was done to elect Trump.

You haven't made an anti-Russia thread for a long while... lol.

What happened there?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join