It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Georges latest

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Vlad Putin's bank put a top Clinton fundraiser's lobbying firm on its payroll in the middle of the 2016 election

twitter.com...

Podesta

Jesus !!

Now WHAT ?

Wow, Podesta on Russia's payroll??

So what does that mean for Putin and Russia?!?

Are they still the innocent peace loving enthusiasts of freedom like the alt-right claim?

Can't remember anyone claiming that. Try and stay in the real world. It can be fun.
As to what it means, well Podesta is linked financially to Russian interests. Pretty shocking that the media has been pounding on about Trump and Russia since July with no evidence and yet this was under their noses all along.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: burntheships

But surely if he is real he was paid somehow.

Swiss account by a PAC.

Exactly, to a "Shell" Corp.

Either or Could been paid by the Clinton Foundation.

Yep, a triple wash would be harder to track.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Wow!

That is nothing short of attempted entrapment by the Obama Regime along with intentionally misleading the FISA court!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Georges latest

I'm telling you guys, after watching that video, that niggling feeling that the guy from Langley, VA who spent three hours climbing the Trump tower last summer while the media and Tower security were distracted was a set up. Somebody accessed that computer system.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Vlad Putin's bank put a top Clinton fundraiser's lobbying firm on its payroll in the middle of the 2016 election

twitter.com...

Podesta

Jesus !!

Now WHAT ?

Wow, Podesta on Russia's payroll??

So what does that mean for Putin and Russia?!?

Are they still the innocent peace loving enthusiasts of freedom like the alt-right claim?

Can't remember anyone claiming that. Try and stay in the real world. It can be fun.
As to what it means, well Podesta is linked financially to Russian interests. Pretty shocking that the media has been pounding on about Trump and Russia since July with no evidence and yet this was under their noses all along.

Apparently then they are deflecting, early defense for whats coming. Hoping by the time that comes around they have already brainwashed folks into the Trump connection.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, when I watched it I immediately thought of you making the very interesting observations about wallcrawler. Even more interesting that he is from Langley.

edit on 6-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, when I watched it I immediately thought of you making the very interesting observations about wallcrawler. Didn't you say he was from Langley??

Yep. Several things about that whole event jumps out at me. I just "know" there is a connection here.
edit on 6-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I forgot I was ignoring you. Don't answer my posts anymore.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The media was given a story, "facts" about the guy, little bits of personal things about him...in other words, a narrative. People bought it hook line and sinker, but, I never did. I just didn't have the real "why" exactly.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

I forgot I was ignoring you. Don't answer my posts anymore.

LOL...im not sure....but i don't think that's how ignoring people works.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Not a shred huh. I don't know why anyone bothers to debate you.
Of course there's evidence. Just because they won't show you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I have a belly button. You know it's true without me having to show you right?
You have lungs. You don't need to see them to believe that do you?
There's snow at the north pole. Do you need to see it to believe that?

You have a birth certificate do you need to see that to believe you were born?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The "Russians" did not hack the election.

We have seen evidence that a Putin bank helped fund a Clinton supporting PAC.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The links stating Comey made a request to the doj to quash this is his statement to them. He asked.
Every article I linked said the same thing. This stupiid nit picking of oh he didn't make a statement is juvenile. He spoke to the doj. Probably used his mouth to do that. Maybe in person maybe by phone but I'm betting he spoke. That's a statement.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: alphabetaone

except they were.. Unless you can cite exactly where Comey himself said this as sillyolme claimed.

since you cant because he didnt sillyolme is lying and you dont have all the info.

so we would be done.

Nor, can you prove that Comey himself did not say anything. You're fighting a losing battle, sillyoleme's sources do not matter....even if it's a gross misperception by sillyoleme of the source, that doesn't mean he is lying, but simply that he didn't pay attention properly.

Yet you want you 15 minutes by pointing out the big bad liar.

Good luck with your amateurish sleuthing.

Let me get this right... Comey says nothing public, so your view is that one has to prove he said nothing because an unnamed source said he said something. Right?

The world has gone mad.

The world has gone mad? I think it's just you.

If someone I trust, tells me that another third party had said something, I would believe them until I find they either lied or I proved them otherwise not credible. What the hell is mad about that? It happens every day and is a normal and healthy part of trust.
edit on 6-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The links stating Comey made a request to the doj to quash this is his statement to them. He asked.
Every article I linked said the same thing. This stupiid nit picking of oh he didn't make a statement is juvenile. He spoke to the doj. Probably used his mouth to do that. Maybe in person maybe by phone but I'm betting he spoke. That's a statement.

Comey has not made any statements or comments related to the Trump/Obama wire tapp(s)

After the initial NYTimes fake story, hundreds of parrots have repeated beyond crazy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Now wait, while the articles state from sources that he said that, that does NOT mean he actually said the words...as much as it does not mean he didn't. But there is nothing in any of the reports to suggest he actually said anything at all.

In fact, if one is prone to believe The Hill, they take it even further:

It was reported over the weekend that the FBI had asked career personnel at the Department of Justice (DOJ) to publicly dismiss Trump's allegations, which so far has not happened.

A U.S. official told CNN that Comey was aware of the talks between the FBI and DOJ but did not participate in them.
"[Comey] might come out and say only time will tell, but right now they [FBI and DOJ] should be in the exact same place and they're not," the person familiar with the matter told CNN Monday.

"Does he know of possibility there might be a confrontation and be fired by the president? Sure," the source added of Comey. "Does he worry about it? No."

So there's no REAL proof that he said anything at all, in fact The Hill suggests that he may have kept completely silent.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No Comey did not ask and not one source says Comey made the request. They all state unnamed American officials. Until it comes from Comey himself he never said it. Even worse is the fact the FBI was asked several times today for a comment on that report and they declined. If he said it they would have confirmed it, as they did when spicer said the FBI contacted them about a NYT story being BS.

He never made the comment.

As for responding to your posts I could care less if you want to ignore me. anytime you post inaccurate / false / outright lies I am going to call you out - plain and simple.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Not a shred huh. I don't know why anyone bothers to debate you.
Of course there's evidence. Just because they won't show you doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I have a belly button. You know it's true without me having to show you right?
You have lungs. You don't need to see them to believe that do you?
There's snow at the north pole. Do you need to see it to believe that?

You have a birth certificate do you need to see that to believe you were born?

Why? Is this a Pelosi thing where we are supposed to trust the hand waving under the table? Pass it to see whats in it?

Why on Earth would you trust anyone in the government without proof? Why would you hve faith that anything any of them says is true? You've been lied to so many times....why believe any of it?

BTW, "a statement" is an official set of comments issued either in person or in writing to a group of people you are not affiliated with. His "statement" to the DOJ would be called a "memoranda". Or maybe a latter, if it was not conducting official business. Its ok to admit when you misspeak. I do it all the time. I make copious type o's, too.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

And she doesn't have any grandkids.

Interesting!

So no golf, no grandkids hmmm. 1/2 an hour that must
have been a really boring listen on her part....

or not.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join