It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I been here for a long time and I have always make clear that I am one of those that do not hold political affiliations and that I vote as any America should and is my right, but I vote for candidates and it doesn't matter which side the are or belong to, I chose candidates that are aligned with what I believe is right for me and my country.

I am neither republican or democrats even when I have voted either side since 1978.

I hate corruption and can see it a mile away.

edit on 6-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I read this Christopher Steele guy was working for free to investigate Trump. What's up with that?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Geeze. This could be worse than originally thought.

No doubt. Truly scary stuff...

link   
a reply to: Berns23

Pro bono sedition?

link   
Do we have a fifth column within a particular intelligence agency that did the bidding of Obama?

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Neo, do you think this would have been a decision by Comey or do you think this was an order issued by Lynch that this guy be paid to find dirt.

I think the FBI,DOJ and the Obama, and Team CLinton are guilty.

Illegal spying.

Collusion with foreign spy which is what Clinton did.

And the FBI investigated Trump.

The FBI and the DOJ need purged.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: Gryphon66

and yet have no evidence to support that claim.

Where's the evidence to support Donald's claim?

The media has been reporting the evidence for months.

See FBI investigation in to Trump and company.

Neo, are you dense or what....

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

Yet you and others are ok with accepting Obama lies about Russia without any proof what so ever...

check.

I'm pretty sure I've said countless times that until there is proof positive out in the open, I'm completely unwilling to draw any conclusions.

Checkmate.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post of mine that you responded to. How you arrived at your pointless conclusion when I was oce again correcting the lies by Sillyolme and the unnamed American sources she is desperately trying to substitute for Director James Comey is beyond me.

Next time read what people post before responding to them.

Which is precisely why I responded to you especially in the way that I did....since when do you get to be the decider of lies Dubya?

Move on neophyte.

Learn to read ass.

James Comey has NOT stated he wants the DOJ to refute Trump.

4 unnamed American officials are NOT James Comey, contrary to the lies sillyolme is pushing that he did. In none of his/her sources is there any quotes from Comey. Next time know what you are talking about before looking like a fool.

And you learn to make sense moron....

4 unnamed American officials is NOT tantamount to Comey NOT having said it.....

Like I said....move on amateur

Yes, it really is tantamount to him not saying it. You know why? Because he has not said it.

Why is it, precisely you guys are so long on sketchy claims, and so short on actual proof.

Prove that Comey didn't say it....

no problem.. Using the sources Sillyolme linked, point out the direct quote made by Comey himself.

That's not what I said... I said prove COMEY didn't say it, I did not ask for proof that the source says Comey said it....

Answer this question...if you're behind closed doors with your wife, and you tell her to F-off, then she tells her friend exactly what you said, is your defense perfectly valid of claiming "you never said it" simply because there is no verification that you did? If so, you're the problem...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I don't know how Neo will answer this but to me he was ordered by Lynch, that obviously thought that she had her job secured if Hillary was to win the election something that they truly believe was going to happen for sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
I read this Christopher Steele guy was working for free to investigate Trump. What's up with that?
`

No. There were three sources that agreed to pay his fee, from what I have read:

A group of Clinton supporters
An anonymous Republican that was against Donald Trump
The FBI that backed out of paying him after everything was made public.

edit on 6-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

and im saying of all the media outlets reporting comey said it, please show us where it came directly from him.

To help you out you cant.. there is not one quote from Comey, just unnamed sources.

Until it comes from Comey its a lie by unnamed sources and repeated / pushed by sillyolme and apparently you now.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Berns23
`

No. There were three sources paying him:

A group of Clinton supporters
An anonymous Republican that was against Donald Trump
The FBI that backed out of paying him after everything was made public.

Do you have links for the fact that the FBI was paying him? To me this is the most damning part.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I been here for a long time and I have always make clear that I am one of those that do not whole political affiliations and that I vote as any America should and is my right, but I vote for candidates and it doesn't matter which side the are or belong to, I chose candidates that are aligned with what I believe is right for me and my country.

I am neither republican or democrats even when I have voted either side since 1978.

I hate corruption and can see it a mile away.

I think your optics are in bad shape and your moral compass in need of recalibration.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How many people would accept this scenario?

During the later years of the Bush administration his DOJ wiretapped then Senator Obama, and his cabinet appointees.

They wouldn't.

But Obama defenders in this thread defend Obamas actions.

Because as the president of the US.

The buck stops at the oval.

No one here has "defended Obama's actions" because nothing has been proven that Obama did anything.

Why post such obvious lies?

But he has to have done something!

The DOJ and IRS?! Really? Remember Gibson?

Plenty of smoke and he was in charge of the spy agencies!

Obama abused his power all the time, everybody knows that.

Just need to keep digging to pin this BS on him, meanwhile keep screaming and throw anything against the wall to see what sticks!

Yep. Sounds like a plan.

link   

Until it comes from Comey its a lie by unnamed sources and repeated / pushed by sillyolme and apparently you now.

You see? You're the problem....unverified claims are NOT the same as a lie. What is wrong with you man?

ETA: I'm not pushing anything EXCEPT you into an admission that you're completely disingenuous and lack credibility for calling someone out for lying when they're not
edit on 6-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

link   

I said prove COMEY didn't say it,

You are asking the poster to prove a negative?
Enough said.

link   

The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics

From this, it appears Clinton's paid this British Spy?

Really glad these people are not running the country,
this needs to be thoroughly investigated!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You see? You're the problem....unverified claims are NOT the same as a lie. What is wrong with you man?

When sillyolme says it comes directly from Comey, its is in fact a lie.

How you dont understand that is concerning.

link   
Can anyone check the background of this Christopher Steele guy? Why did he resign from MI6?

link   

Its interesting that behind the illegality of hiring a spy from another country to go after an American candidate, nobody see anything wrong with that.

It makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I said this when the story broke on Saturday -- either Obama knew about the FISA warrant or he didn't. If he did, he's complicit. If he didn't he's inept.

Now as we learn of yet another aspect to the FBI and Obama DOJ interfering with a national election -- the disgusting and proven false "dossier", a very dark picture of the last days of the Obama Regime is emerging.

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join