It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: Gryphon66

and yet have no evidence to support that claim.

Where's the evidence to support Donald's claim?

The media has been reporting the evidence for months.

See FBI investigation in to Trump and company.

Neo, are you dense or what....

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

Yet you and others are ok with accepting Obama lies about Russia without any proof what so ever...

check.

I'm pretty sure I've said countless times that until there is proof positive out in the open, I'm completely unwilling to draw any conclusions.

Checkmate.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post of mine that you responded to. How you arrived at your pointless conclusion when I was oce again correcting the lies by Sillyolme and the unnamed American sources she is desperately trying to substitute for Director James Comey is beyond me.

Next time read what people post before responding to them.

Which is precisely why I responded to you especially in the way that I did....since when do you get to be the decider of lies Dubya?

Move on neophyte.

Learn to read ass.

James Comey has NOT stated he wants the DOJ to refute Trump.

4 unnamed American officials are NOT James Comey, contrary to the lies sillyolme is pushing that he did. In none of his/her sources is there any quotes from Comey. Next time know what you are talking about before looking like a fool.

And you learn to make sense moron....

4 unnamed American officials is NOT tantamount to Comey NOT having said it.....

Like I said....move on amateur

Yes, it really is tantamount to him not saying it. You know why? Because he has not said it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Grassley probes FBI's ties to British spy who investigated Trump
thehill.com...

“The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends,” Grassley wrote. “It is additionally troubling that the FBI reportedly agreed to such an arrangement given that, in January of 2017, then-Director Clapper issued a statement stating that ‘the [intelligence community] has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.’” In his letter, Grassley asks for all records regarding Steele’s investigation, details of the agreement between the FBI and Steele, the FBI’s policies for using outside investigators, and whether the bureau has relied on any of the information Steele has provided in seeking warrants.

To me, this is the biggest story of the day.

Clearly a FISA warrant was issued to spy on Trump or his campaign. There's no argument there.

There exists ZERO evidence, according to anyone who would know, that the "Russians" had anything to do with Bill Clinton's wife losing the election.

Which brings us back around to the phony "dossier" the vile Left has held forth as fact even though there is no evidence to support it.

And this is all going to straight back around to Barry "Boom Boom" Hussein Obama!

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Grassley probes FBI's ties to British spy who investigated Trump
thehill.com...

“The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends,” Grassley wrote. “It is additionally troubling that the FBI reportedly agreed to such an arrangement given that, in January of 2017, then-Director Clapper issued a statement stating that ‘the [intelligence community] has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.’” In his letter, Grassley asks for all records regarding Steele’s investigation, details of the agreement between the FBI and Steele, the FBI’s policies for using outside investigators, and whether the bureau has relied on any of the information Steele has provided in seeking warrants.

Excellent point! Deserves its own thread!

Be my guest, I don't start threads anymore.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But, but, they can not find him, he doesn't want to be questioned, I wonder why.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

In late February, The Washington Post reported that the FBI reached an agreement with Steele whereby the British spy would continue his investigation on behalf of the bureau.

So the FBI worked with a foreign spy against a presidential candidate.

That's EFFED up.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: spiritualzombie

They all going to the lions, all of them, dirty disgusting and corrupted.

That's something Republicans say to make themselves feel better.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Wow.. your clueless..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Comey never said it.. when he does i will believe it.. until then 4 unnamed sources are NOT FBI director Comey, as Sillyolme is lying when she is claiming its coming directly from comey.

again learn to read and maybe add comprehension into the mix since you are way off on this.

Nope. I'm right on target. you're calling out sillyoleme as being a liar, and I find it incumbent upon myself to come to his defense as there is NO lying,,,,you are simply double-speaking, painting with too wide a brush by assuming that because there is no verification of a statement that Comey didn't actually say it, and that is abjectly false. He may or may not have, but calling someone out on being a liar when they are simply taking the word of (unlike yourself) someone who has a proven track record of credibility makes you look more the fool than I'm sure even you thought possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

In late February, The Washington Post reported that the FBI reached an agreement with Steele whereby the British spy would continue his investigation on behalf of the bureau.

That's EFFED up.

Yep and it started out as a Dem opposition research. So the FBI at the behest of the dems worked with a former British M16 member to get dirt on Trump.

And who is in charge of the FBI?

Could it be Obama? Or was the dems and the FBI just running amok without Obamas knowledge?

link   

Yeah there is lying on Sillyolme's part and if you cant see it then you are as blind as I thought on this topic.

4 unnamed sources i NOT James Comey.

Saying it came directly from Comey when there is nothing from Comey is in fact a lie.

If you cannot grasp that then why are you in this thread arguing a topic you dont understand?

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

Yet you and others are ok with accepting Obama lies about Russia without any proof what so ever...

check.

I'm pretty sure I've said countless times that until there is proof positive out in the open, I'm completely unwilling to draw any conclusions.

Checkmate.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post of mine that you responded to. How you arrived at your pointless conclusion when I was oce again correcting the lies by Sillyolme and the unnamed American sources she is desperately trying to substitute for Director James Comey is beyond me.

Which is precisely why I responded to you especially in the way that I did....since when do you get to be the decider of lies Dubya?

Move on neophyte.

Learn to read ass.

4 unnamed American officials are NOT James Comey, contrary to the lies sillyolme is pushing that he did. In none of his/her sources is there any quotes from Comey. Next time know what you are talking about before looking like a fool.

Yes, it really is tantamount to him not saying it. You know why? Because he has not said it.

Why is it, precisely you guys are so long on sketchy claims, and so short on actual proof.

Prove that Comey didn't say it....

link   
a reply to: neo96

FBI does not act independently. FBI's boss at the top is the president.

link   

“The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends,” Grassley wrote

How is that not a violation of the Logan Act ?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's EFFED up.

Neo, do you think this would have been a decision by Comey or do you think this was an order issued by Lynch that this guy be paid to find dirt.

I ask because I am still reserving judgement on James Comey for reasons I haven't gone into yet.
edit on 6-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's EFFED up.

Man, it sure looks that way. If a straight arrow like Chuck Grassley is getting into it, you can bet there is something there.

If just the following is true -- Obama tapped the Trump Camp's phones or spied on them electronically, and the FBI paid a FOREIGN AGENT to concoct a phony dossier on a presidential candidate, this is 10 X worse than Watergate.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yeah there is lying on Sillyolme's part and if you cant see it then you are as blind as I thought on this topic.

4 unnamed sources i NOT James Comey.

Saying it came directly from Comey when there is nothing from Comey is in fact a lie.

If you cannot grasp that then why are you in this thread arguing a topic you dont understand?

But the unnamed sources did say it came directly from Comey...and frankly they have far more credibility than you do.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

check.

Checkmate.

Move on neophyte.

Learn to read ass.

Why is it, precisely you guys are so long on sketchy claims, and so short on actual proof.

Prove that Comey didn't say it....

no problem.. Using the sources Sillyolme linked, point out the direct quote made by Comey himself.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

That's EFFED up.

Man, it sure looks that way. If a straight arrow like Chuck Grassley is getting into it, you can bet there is something there.

If just the following is true -- Obama tapped the Trump Camp's phones or spied on them electronically, and the FBI paid a FOREIGN AGENT to concoct a phony dossier on a presidential candidate, this is 10 X worse than Watergate.

Geeze. This could be worse than originally thought.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yep and it started out as a Dem opposition research. So the FBI at the behest of the dems worked with a former British M16 member to get dirt on Trump.

And who is in charge of the FBI?

Could it be Obama? Or was the dems and the FBI just running amok without Obamas knowledge?

This is a true nightmare scenario. This is something you'd expect in Venezuela or some other fascist dirt-hole.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

unnamed sources have better credibility than me? Do you understand how sad and pathetic that comment just made you look?

Please by all means give us a link / cite where Comey himself stated he wants the DOJ to refute what Trump claimed.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join