It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: Gryphon66

and yet have no evidence to support that claim.

Where's the evidence to support Donald's claim?

The media has been reporting the evidence for months.

See FBI investigation in to Trump and company.

Neo, are you dense or what....

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

Yet you and others are ok with accepting Obama lies about Russia without any proof what so ever...

check.

I'm pretty sure I've said countless times that until there is proof positive out in the open, I'm completely unwilling to draw any conclusions.

Checkmate.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post of mine that you responded to. How you arrived at your pointless conclusion when I was oce again correcting the lies by Sillyolme and the unnamed American sources she is desperately trying to substitute for Director James Comey is beyond me.

Next time read what people post before responding to them.

Which is precisely why I responded to you especially in the way that I did....since when do you get to be the decider of lies Dubya?

Move on neophyte.
edit on 6-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I recall seeing an article in the NYT that mentioned Lynch's
stay on at the DOJ if Clinton won!

I'll see if I can find it.

They are all in on it imo, in one way or another.

link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

and yet you responded to my post on James Comey not being 4 unnamed senior American sources in reference to the lie sillyolme is pushing.

So what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

Yet you and others are ok with accepting Obama lies about Russia without any proof what so ever...

check.

I'm pretty sure I've said countless times that until there is proof positive out in the open, I'm completely unwilling to draw any conclusions.

Checkmate.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post of mine that you responded to. How you arrived at your pointless conclusion when I was oce again correcting the lies by Sillyolme and the unnamed American sources she is desperately trying to substitute for Director James Comey is beyond me.

Which is precisely why I responded to you especially in the way that I did....since when do you get to be the decider of lies Dubya?

Move on neophyte.

Learn to read ass.

James Comey has NOT stated he wants the DOJ to refute Trump.

4 unnamed American officials are NOT James Comey, contrary to the lies sillyolme is pushing that he did. In none of his/her sources is there any quotes from Comey. Next time know what you are talking about before looking like a fool.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Did Hillary got off the investigations by Comey because she used what she knew about Trump wiretapping to get off.

Blackmail? Did Comey Let Hillary Off The Hook Because She Knew About FBI Wiretapping?

Blackmail is one of the most effective tools to control people in power, especially politicians. Is this why Comey didn’t recommend charges for Hillary Clinton on the email investigation? If Hillary was aware of the FBI wiretapping, she could use that as blackmail against Comey.

No wonder Comey got to keep his job.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Putting the pieces together, you know, Remember people Hillary tweeted about we talk about that many pages ago.

Snakes in the airplane remember? people after the secret no so secret meeting of Lynch and Billy the first wiretapping request was submitted.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Grassley probes FBI's ties to British spy who investigated Trump
thehill.com...

“The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends,” Grassley wrote. “It is additionally troubling that the FBI reportedly agreed to such an arrangement given that, in January of 2017, then-Director Clapper issued a statement stating that ‘the [intelligence community] has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.’” In his letter, Grassley asks for all records regarding Steele’s investigation, details of the agreement between the FBI and Steele, the FBI’s policies for using outside investigators, and whether the bureau has relied on any of the information Steele has provided in seeking warrants.

Excellent point! Deserves its own thread!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That you're a hyperbolic, spin machine, whose sole purpose is not to arrive at a reasonable conclusion but to fan the flames of chaos.

A reasonable person asks for proof, and a reasonable person (until they're proven unreliable) takes credible journalists unbiased reporting at face value.

But that's right, you're the decider of lies.....stupid of me to forget

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hard to stay on topic when Trump's behavior is indefensible, huh... It's not too late to switch to the smart team... Just saying...
edit on 6-3-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think is a thread on that issue, its this the same spy that now is nowhere to be found and the one that gave a dossier to the FBI? and from where all the inquiry and investigation between Trump and Russia is base?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: burntheships
What the media is not covering this morning.

House Democrats are attempting to block White House Counsel
Don McGahn's request to the Department of Justice for the FISA order.

thehill.com...

So the Democrats do not want the FISA order released,
predictable but guilty!

Hypocrites.

HOLY #...

NONE of what you claim is in that article????????????

The House Democrats are asking WH Counsel to disclose it's communications with the FBI...
Cuz Trump's people have been trying to get the FBI to publicly say there is no evidence of Trump teams collusion with Russia..
An illegal and unethical act by the WH BTW...Interfering with an ongoing FBI investigation..
AND interestingly...a request that the FBI REFUSED...

Well, the FBI was in negotiations to pay that spy the dems hired to put together that dossier on Trump and Russia.

That ex-mI6 dude named Steele?

Tax payer money.

See Cavuto.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Did Hillary got off the investigations by Comey because she used what she knew about Trump wiretapping to get off.

Blackmail? Did Comey Let Hillary Off The Hook Because She Knew About FBI Wiretapping?

Blackmail is one of the most effective tools to control people in power, especially politicians. Is this why Comey didn’t recommend charges for Hillary Clinton on the email investigation? If Hillary was aware of the FBI wiretapping, she could use that as blackmail against Comey.

Putting the pieces together, you know, Remember people Hillary tweeted about we talk about that many pages ago.

Snakes in the airplane remember? people after the secret no so secret meeting of Lynch and Billy the first wiretapping request was submitted.

OH my goodness

link   

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

check.

Checkmate.

Move on neophyte.

Learn to read ass.

James Comey has NOT stated he wants the DOJ to refute Trump.

4 unnamed American officials are NOT James Comey, contrary to the lies sillyolme is pushing that he did. In none of his/her sources is there any quotes from Comey. Next time know what you are talking about before looking like a fool.

And you learn to make sense moron....

4 unnamed American officials is NOT tantamount to Comey NOT having said it.....

Like I said....move on amateur

link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

They all going to the lions, all of them, dirty disgusting and corrupted.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Makes sense.

Lynch told Bill who told Hilary.

Blackmailed Comey to get off.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I think is a thread on that issue, its this the same spy that now is nowhere to be found and the one that gave a dossier to the FBI? and from where all the inquiry and investigation between Trump and Russia is base?

Co0rrect... He is also the target of Congress who wants him to testify.

Former MI6 agent Christopher Steele 'asked to testify in Senate probe over Russian dossier on Donald Trump'

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That you're a hyperbolic, spin machine, whose sole purpose is not to arrive at a reasonable conclusion but to fan the flames of chaos.

A reasonable person asks for proof, and a reasonable person (until they're proven unreliable) takes credible journalists unbiased reporting at face value.

But that's right, you're the decider of lies.....stupid of me to forget

A reasonable person does not take biased journalists unnamed sources as true until they are proven false. We know the NYT is biased because one of their journalists admitted it and we can see the bias on a daily basis, including a hit piece the day after the election which got roundly panned.

Comey has not said anything and that is the only undeniable fact at this point. It's reasonable to wait until he actually speaks instead of believing an unnamed source speaking for him.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualzombie

They all going to the lions, all of them, dirty disgusting and corrupted.

It is stressing me out, lol

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Wow.. your clueless..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Comey never said it.. when he does i will believe it.. until then 4 unnamed sources are NOT FBI director Comey, as Sillyolme is lying when she / he is claiming its coming directly from comey.

again learn to read and maybe add comprehension into the mix since you are way off on this.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

NYT: Hillary Clinton ‘May Decide’ to Keep Loretta Lynch as Attorney General

www.breitbart.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join