It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: Gryphon66

and yet have no evidence to support that claim.

Where's the evidence to support Donald's claim?

American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Obama Administration was behind the electronic surveuillance of emails and documents from the Trump Tower server, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

Can you provide that link?

link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

Your willing to take unnamed American sources instead of FBI Director James Comey?

You should rethink calling people pathetic when you are as guilty of being pathetic yourself.

I'm not willing to do anything, as I'm making no claims....you are.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

'Computer Scientists' !!!

Sounds familiar as the global warming bullsnip.

I too think we really missed something incredibly big at that meeting on that plane.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes he has.

Comey has said nothing yet.

All sensational hyperbole started by the NYTimes per their Orderz from the Obama plan.

Obama scorched earth policy in effect now under Orderz.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: neo96

Pathetic.

Right I should be running around accusing the Russians of hacking the election without a shred of evidence.

Evidence not even ILLEGAL WIRETAPS could provide.

Sixteen members of the IC have stated conclusively that Russians were behind hacking efforts.

More lies.

That is a lie.
The official report into hacking included one agency that could only attest to the content of the report as being about a 50/50 chance of being accurate. The others on the report would also not state anything conclusively.

Here, USA Today is good enough for you at this point ...

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking - USA TODAY

On Oct. 7, the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The USIC is made up of 16 agencies, in addition to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Liars bore me.

link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The media has been reporting the evidence for months.

See FBI investigation in to Trump and company.

Neo, are you dense or what....

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

Yet you and others are ok with accepting Obama lies about Russia without any proof what so ever...

check.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Your willing to take unnamed American sources instead of FBI Director James Comey?

You should rethink calling people pathetic when you are as guilty of being pathetic yourself.

so then you just decided to respond to my post without actually reading it and accusing me of something unrelated to my post.

check.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Obama Whitehouse Spokesman Josh Earnest Cant Wont
Deny Trump Tower Was Surveilled by Obama Administration

Video at link

He is on big time defense. Remember his colleague
Jon Favreau "I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said"

Nailed.

It is the DOJ!

Loretta Lynch !!

link   

American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Obama Administration was behind the electronic surveuillance of emails and documents from the Trump Tower server, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

Can you provide that link?

Just proving a point...
NYT - Spy Agency Consensus Grows That Russia Hacked D.N.C.

WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

No proof / evidence.. just high confidence... High confidence is ok when it comes from the left but not ok from the right.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

What's counterintelligence again?

coun·ter·in·tel·li·gence ˌ

koun(t)ərinˈteləjəns/ noun

activities designed to prevent or thwart spying, intelligence gathering, and sabotage by an enemy or other foreign entity.

LOL ...

Title, sentence 1, sentence 2.

If you can read English you realize that this does not prove that Trump's phones were tapped, but that the RUSSIANS were.

Why post a dictionary definition. You read the article didn't you?

It defines counterintelligence right there.

Counterintelligence investigations examine the connections between American citizens and foreign governments. Those connections can involve efforts to steal state or corporate secrets, curry favor with American government leaders or influence policy. It is unclear which Russian officials are under investigation, or what particular conversations caught the attention of American eavesdroppers. The legal standard for opening these investigations is low, and prosecutions are rare.

Oh whats that? Connections between who and foreign governments? Oh thats right! AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!

And you call me fairly literate.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

Yet you and others are ok with accepting Obama lies about Russia without any proof what so ever...

check.

I'm pretty sure I've said countless times that until there is proof positive out in the open, I'm completely unwilling to draw any conclusions.

Checkmate.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wikileaks posted a list of Obama wiretapping victims and organizations.

NSA Targets World Leaders for US Geopolitical Interests

Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 6-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence

DaaaaHaHaHa

link   
This people is daming evidence.

Simply because 'computer scientists' wouldn't have access to private banking information.

If they did it would be illegal.
edit on 6-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
Grassley probes FBI's ties to British spy who investigated Trump
thehill.com...

“The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends,” Grassley wrote. “It is additionally troubling that the FBI reportedly agreed to such an arrangement given that, in January of 2017, then-Director Clapper issued a statement stating that ‘the [intelligence community] has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions.’” In his letter, Grassley asks for all records regarding Steele’s investigation, details of the agreement between the FBI and Steele, the FBI’s policies for using outside investigators, and whether the bureau has relied on any of the information Steele has provided in seeking warrants.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

check.

I'm pretty sure I've said countless times that until there is proof positive out in the open, I'm completely unwilling to draw any conclusions.

Checkmate.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post of mine that you responded to. How you arrived at your pointless conclusion when I was oce again correcting the lies by Sillyolme and the unnamed American sources she is desperately trying to substitute for Director James Comey is beyond me.

Next time read what people post before responding to them.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wikileaks posted a list of Obama wiretapping victims and organizations.

NSA Targets World Leaders for US Geopolitical Interests

https://__._/nsa-201602/

Here’s the List: More Than a Dozen Proven Victims of Obama’s Many Wiretaps

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What does that list have to do with Trump?

Deflect, deflect, deflect - it's all ya' got left!

Where's the proof for the claims made by Trump?

link   

YUP, I read that yesterday

link   

so then you just decided to respond to my post without actually reading it and accusing me of something unrelated to my post.

check.

What are you talking about? I have (regretfully) read all of your posts up to this point including the one I responded to...no wonder you're such an avid Trump supporter, you too, love to make things up as you go along.
edit on 6-3-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Pathetic.

Right I should be running around accusing the Russians of hacking the election without a shred of evidence.

Evidence not even ILLEGAL WIRETAPS could provide.

Sixteen members of the IC have stated conclusively that Russians were behind hacking efforts.

More lies.

That is a lie.
The official report into hacking included one agency that could only attest to the content of the report as being about a 50/50 chance of being accurate. The others on the report would also not state anything conclusively.

Here, USA Today is good enough for you at this point ...

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking - USA TODAY

On Oct. 7, the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The USIC is made up of 16 agencies, in addition to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Liars bore me.

No USA Today is not good enough.

The actual public report is much better.

yes, liars are boring aren't they... there was not even conclusive evidence in the final report, or a conclusive judgement given by the intelligence agencies. Their confidence ratings mean something.

Please don't lie then accuse others.

www.dni.gov...

Key Findings:
Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election.
Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.
We have high confidence in these judgments.

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency. Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals. Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” Russia, like its Soviet predecessor, has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that have used intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties. We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data

This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign. iii obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks.

Russian intelligence obtained and maintained access to elements of multiple US state or local electoral boards. DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying.  Russia’s state-run propaganda machine contributed to the influence campaign by serving as a platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international audiences. We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their election processes.

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join