It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes he has.

No he has not and this has been pointed out to you several times now... In NO source you have linked is there a quote directly from Comey.

senior American officials does not mean James Comey.

What part of that do you not understand?

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you understand how adjectives work in English?

Do you understand how FBI investigations work ?

Hint it involves SPYING on people.

And?

So does the CIA, counter-intelligence, maritime interdiction units, DEA sting operations, and the list goes on.....so what's your point

link   

Pathetic.

Right I should be running around accusing the Russians of hacking the election without a shred of evidence.

Evidence not even ILLEGAL WIRETAPS could provide.

Sixteen members of the IC have stated conclusively that Russians were behind hacking efforts.

More lies.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

and yet have no evidence to support that claim.

link   
Masters of manipulation and deceit.

Where's the proof, folks?!?

You alt-right folks can't stop perpetuating "what if," scenarios but you're not demanding that the man making these claims proves them.

It's amazing what blind partisan devotion leads to!

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Where's the evidence to support Donald's claim?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Masters of manipulation and deceit.

Where's the proof, folks?!?

You alt-right folks can't stop perpetuating "what if," scenarios but you're not demanding that the man making these claims proves them.

It's amazing what blind partisan devotion leads to!

Indeed.. how's the alt-left Russians under the bed collusion conspiracy theory coming along?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes he has.

No he has not and this has been pointed out to you several times now... In NO source you have linked is there a quote directly from Comey.

senior American officials does not mean James Comey.

What part of that do you not understand?

So, you're willing to take an early morning tweet from Don, presumably during morning glory, where he wakes up and decides to level allegations as proof positive, but unwilling to take qualified journalists views in knowing that a white house spokesperson has some form of verification that Comey has actually spoken? Yet you would go on to denigrate others for lack of proof?

Sorry, that's pathetic.

link   

Sixteen members of the IC have stated conclusively that Russians were behind hacking efforts.

That's your 'proof' ?

Hearsay?

Hearsay of a group of people that's profession is to create boogieman.

Epic FAIL.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Look at the title of the article.

Do you understand how adjectives work in English?

The original title in the print version was "WIRETAPPED DATA USED IN INQUIRY OF TRUMP AIDES: Examining Russian Ties; Business Dealings of Campaign Advisors are Investigated"

As seen on this link which you supposedly read.

lidblog.com...

I don't see how that helps you.

In fact, if you read the bottom of the link you are using it tells you that. But again, with all of your criticism of other people not reading the articles, you seem to have done a pretty shoddy job yourself.

The changed headline is,

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

How does this mean the taps were not on Trumps team. If they were tapping Manafort, and he had communications with Russians, you could easily say that was an intercepted Russian communication.

More importantly, the title of the article proves nothing. As I have shown, the body of the article does not show who the wiretaps were on. In fact, the first paragraph says

"American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said."

www.nytimes.com...

So they are investigating Manafort and others. So if there were wiretaps, it seems likely they woould have been on the people they were investigating, and we know that was people on Trumps team.

Again, you look like a fool.

You build up this huge mic drop that you are going to show that these articles are not contrdictory, and you are totally wrong as I have shown.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The media has been reporting the evidence for months.

See FBI investigation in to Trump and company.

link   

Pathetic.

Right I should be running around accusing the Russians of hacking the election without a shred of evidence.

Evidence not even ILLEGAL WIRETAPS could provide.

More lies.

That is a lie.
The official report into hacking included a mix of moderate to high confidence.
There was nothing conclusive and no evidence provided that proved any hack.
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

American intelligence agencies have told the White House they now have “high confidence” that the Obama Administration was behind the electronic surveuillance of emails and documents from the Trump Tower server, according to federal officials who have been briefed on the evidence.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Obama Whitehouse Spokesman Josh Earnest Cant Wont
Deny Trump Tower Was Surveilled by Obama Administration

Video at link

He is on big time defense. Remember his colleague
Jon Favreau "I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said"

Nailed.

It is the DOJ!

edit on 6-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Let's crack open that Times article, shall we?

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates - January 19, 2017

First sentence:

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

Now, sentence two ...

The continuing counterintelligence investigation means that Mr. Trump will take the oath of office on Friday with his associates under investigation and after the intelligence agencies concluded that the Russian government had worked to help elect him.

What's counterintelligence again?

coun·ter·in·tel·li·gence ˌ

koun(t)ərinˈteləjəns/ noun

activities designed to prevent or thwart spying, intelligence gathering, and sabotage by an enemy or other foreign entity.

LOL ...

Title, sentence 1, sentence 2.

If you can read English you realize that this does not prove that Trump's phones were tapped, but that the RUSSIANS were.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*giggle*

You guys are great. You're holding up the post of the one fairly literate one among you and waving it like a fetish.

Title: Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

I sometimes get heated discussing things with you but I do enjoy it.

But I have to give you credit for that "fairly literate" line. I definitely laughed at that.

However, I think this fairly literate MAGATT (I think I got that right) just made you look like a fool.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The media has been reporting the evidence for months.

See FBI investigation in to Trump and company.

Neo, are you dense or what....

UNTIL
TRUMP
PROVES
IT

..... it is nothing....it is hyperbole...it is drivel....and no amount of links you can toss into the arena here will change that fact, especially as what has gone on for months in the media is exactly what's at the heart of the problem right now.... Trump's incessant media speculation driving his policy.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am starting to wonder if we are focusing on the wrong person... Bill Clinton has his meeting with Lynch and shortly there after there are attempts to get a FISA warrant for Trump which is denied. When the 2nd FISA request is made and approved in October, Hillary Clinton puts out a tweet talking about a server at Trump Tower that is linked to a Russian bank and is the focus of the 2nd FISA warrant request (tweet on oct 31st).

Lynch was / is close friends of the Clintons and has intervened on their behalf before. The option to keep her on as Attorney General might be "payment" for the wiretaps on Trump.

Lynch meets with bill clinton in June, the same month the first FISA warrant request was made and denied (it specifically named Trump).

Its possible Clinton was running her own "intelligence operation" through AG Lynch via Bill Clinton.

Clinton has blamed Obama for her loss saying he didnt do enough to help her. I wonder if this is what she was referring to. Also if it was run by the Clintons through the AG it explains why Tapper was out of the loop.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Which means the data from the americans (who have been cleared) was to be protected.
It was not or the story could not be printed.
It is still a crime.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Your willing to take unnamed American sources instead of FBI Director James Comey?

You should rethink calling people pathetic when you are as guilty of being pathetic yourself.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join