It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You are seriously not getting this.

Regardless of the wrong doing of Obama which is possible not saying it's not possible, Donald is not supposed to give details of an investigation especially his opinion to the public before it's over.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

But trump wasn't Obama's opponent. He was Hillary's opponent.
Look the simple fact is we know Obama didn't do anything illegal because he's Obama. He just wouldn't.
If he tapped the phones it would have been a legal tap under supervision of the courts.

How much to lick those boots?

Or do you do it for free?

edit on 4-3-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Obama spokesman stated that he (Obama) would respond later today.

Takes some time to get the tele-prompters ready. LOL

He's got to sort out the lies to cover the lies.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He doesn't sound worried?
WTF was the Twitter spit storm then?

He's desperate to get the focus off of Russian collusion.
That is all this is. Obfuscation...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

For a sitting president to be influenced by such a biased and known propaganda spreader should scare everyone.

Who knows what influence Brietbart could have on such weak minded fool. Start the next war..etc.

He is basing his entire tweet not on his own government intelligent sources but on a website. So not only did he implicate himself regarding an investigation but that a website knows more than his admin. Idiot.

Don't bring up any other politician because I hate them all plus this story is about Trump.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Regardless of the wrong doing of Obama which is possible not saying it's not possible, Donald is not supposed to give details of an investigation especially his opinion to the public before it's over.

What makes you think that?
Which investigation is he talking about that is ongoing?

edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: introvert

Are you actually shocked fatso has no idea how it works?

I'm beginning to think Trump may be confused.

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

Asked about Trump's tweets on Saturday, a former senior US official with direct knowledge of investigations by the Justice Department under the Obama administration denied there was any such investigation of Trump or that his phones were tapped. "This did not happen. It is false. Wrong," the former official said. The official said clearly that Obama could not order this. It would have been taken to a judge by investigators, but investigators never did that, the former official said.

www.cnn.com...

Well that was not very useful.
One of Obama's ex officials and CNN combining, lol.
Are they saying there was no FISA request?

No. What this unnamed official denies is Trump being tapped.

Perhaps Trump believes he was being tapped, when in fact it was not about him. It was in regards to the Russian banking issue.

link   
a reply to: neo96

National security doesn't shut down during an election cycle, and every US presidential candidate is vetted by US intelligence.

During the past election cycle, 17 US Intel agencies agreed that their intel revealed that the Russians interfered in the US election by hacking, stealing and publishing DNC emails regarding their campaign strategies, in order to tip the scales in Trump's favor.

Trump Tower had a server that was a dedicated server that only handled Russian banking communications. There was Paul Manafort, Carter Page and now we have Jared Kushner meeting with Russian officials.

We now know: Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence

So there was every reason for US National Security to surveille candidate Trump. It would have irresponsible had they not.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: SBMcG

Really, it takes little effort to show Trump is unhinged..usually it's when he opens his mouth or goes on twitter..like a dumb teenager, he has not much of a clue.
This comedy keep's writing itself.

I disagree. We suffered through 8 years of an ineffective narcissistic who left office with almost no legacy and narrowly avoided a congenital criminal whose only claim-to-fame was the fact she spent most of her adult life enabling and defending a serial sexual predator.

I'll take a high-IQ Trump over those two any day.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Is very well known that Obama abuse his powers as a president to do spying on others, one of the prof of this is when he try to go after Trump with FISA after the scandal with the Hillary E-mail.

He was trying to help Hillary as much as he could during the end of the presidential campaign.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I know, but under closed doors a president power can extend to just that, for what is been circulating around Obama did abuse the Spying agencies during his term.

Yes is my answer to Obama using the intelligence agencies inappropriately. They became severely politicized under Obama. The fact they are leaking like the Titanic after its encounter with an iceberg further supports that.

People in Washington / politics seem to forget they took an oath of office and not an oath of party. They took an oath to support and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

If people want to work for an agency where you swear a loyalty oath to a person then they can join the SS.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's so obvious that's what he's doing.
Look over here not over there. He must think we're all minnows chasing shiny things.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: introvert

Unnamed former official refutes and denies allegations + CNN.

Hmmm...

Curiouser and curiouser

It seems likely that Trump's arrogance leads him to believe that they were after him, when in reality they were investigating a separate matter that happened to be taking place in the Trump Tower.

I'm not sure at this point, but I find it odd that Trump would tweet about this to the public.

link   
a reply to: Mictain

Yeah, I get it -- you don't like Trump. I can't help you there. If your preference was for an unaccomplished, inept, criminal, congenital liar who spent more time defending her sexual predator husband than anything else, hey -- it's a free country.

I read Breitbart every day. I have yet to find even one article there offered as a NEWS STORY to be inaccurate.

link   

originally posted by: luthier

Wrong...

Point out where a criminal investigation into the wiretap being extended beyond its time frame is occurring. He found out he / Trump tower / Trump tower servers were wiretapped. He exposed that activity and legally so.

Violating an order of the court usually means the judge in question can decide how best to punish those involved. Charges dont have to be filed, as we saw when Obama DOJ lawyers got caught lying to a judge in Texas and he ordered all DOJ lawyers in their area to undergone mandatory ethics training.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I'll take a high-IQ Trump over those two any day.

Sorry but that is hilarious. LOL. High IQ and Trump in the same sentence. This is the man who just admitted intelligent agencies knew nothing about, part of his admin I might add, this and it was website who got the scoop. He also implicated himself regarding government investigation.

So yeah, no. LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

What is the going rate these days?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

One question: Why did that Russian ambassador visit the White House during Obama's administration 22 times? And why didn't he get booted out, too, when the other 35 diplomats were sent home? hmmmmm.

Remember when O's part made a big deal about the Russian reset because of the damage to relations GW supposedly did.

Kicking people them out of the country, accusing them of hacking, and the rest of the stupidity that's currently going on.

Isn't building any bridges between us, and them.

People should take a good look at what the left has done.

Party, and their power comes before anything else.

They don't even care if it starts a war.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

During the past election cycle, 17 US Intel agencies agreed that their intel revealed that the Russians interfered in the US election by hacking, stealing and publishing DNC emails regarding their campaign strategies, in order to tip the scales in Trump's favor.

Same people that said wmds were in Iraq ?

LOL.

My how far ATS has fallen when people push state propaganda.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's so obvious that's what he's doing.
Look over here not over there. He must think we're all minnows chasing shiny things.

That's rich coming from someone that wrote just a few minutes ago "Obama can't do illegal things because he is Obama". Obama did a real number on you folks.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join