It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You must have been a terror on the elementary school playground ...

"I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I???"

Give us another vague, meaningless example ... that and copy-and-paste seems to be the extent of your posts.

another vague, meaningless example..... ok

Give us another vague, meaningless example ... that and copy-and-paste seems to be the extent of your posts.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Something went wrong, this reply was for Gryphon.
I like your avatar too.
My sister has pugs.
On topic....
The government has and I would bet, continues to eavesdrop on private US citizens communications.
I don't doubt that it could have included Trump. From what we are seeing, and have seen before, I would be surprised if he wasn't tapped.
Hell, the Democrats and their friends in the press aren't above cheating in a debate.
edit on b000000312017-03-06T14:55:46-06:0002America/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2017 14:55:46 -0600200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

edit on 362017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So whose phone was being tapped in the first NYT article?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Hint: It was the RUSSIANS that Trump's people were talking to ...

I can't believe you guys are this gullible, honestly.

another lie...

The DNI, CIA and FBI cleared Trump and his surrogates of any collusion with Russia. Ignoring it only reinforces the fact you ignore facts that dont support your agenda.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Trump. Mommy they're making fun of me. Make them stop. Whaaaa

You left out part..

Gryphon66 has you covered.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope NO mistake.

The dragnet covered work, home and cellphone records used by almost 100 people at one of the oldest and most reputable news organizations. J

Source

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So a NYT article that undermines his agenda is meaningless.. not surprising in the least.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So whose phone was being tapped in the first NYT article?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Hint: It was the RUSSIANS that Trump's people were talking to ...

I can't believe you guys are this gullible, honestly.

another lie...

The DNI, CIA and FBI cleared Trump and his surrogates of any collusion with Russia. Ignoring it only reinforces the fact you ignore facts that dont support your agenda.

Here's the NYT article taht Neo's Blogger claims proves wiretapping on Trump and that you were all too eager to chime in on.

New York Times, Jan. 19, 2017 -Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

Now, do you want to actually read it before we continue?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nope NO mistake.

The dragnet covered work, home and cellphone records used by almost 100 people at one of the oldest and most reputable news organizations. J

Source

What's the date on that article, Neo?

Is it May 14, 2013?

Has nothing to do with this conversation.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Trust me with all the viciousness the Democrats has gone after Trump if they had anything on Trump back in Oct. when the wiretapping started they would never have allowed Trump to even come close to the White house and be president.

It would have been too good to let go at least with a leak.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Former DNI James Clapper: ‘I Can Deny’ Wiretap of Trump Tower

Clapper said that if any wiretap like that occurred, he would "certainly hope" that he would be aware of it.

"I can't speak for other authorized entities in the government or a state or local entity," he added.

and

Clapper was also asked on "Meet the Press" if he had any evidence that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russian government while the Kremlin was working to influence the election.

"Not to my knowledge," Clapper said, based on the information he had before his time in the position ended.

"We did not include anything in our report … that had any reflect of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report," he said. "We had no evidence of such collusion."

yes lets continue

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Trust me with all the viciousness the Democrats has gone after Trump if they had anything on Trump back in Oct. when the wiretapping started they would never have allowed Trump to even come close to the White house and be president.

It would have been too good to let go at least with a leak.

Viscousness. LOL.

Well, as far as leaks go ... don't hold your breath.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Nice try.

Now the NYT article you chimed in to help out Neo on.

Have you read it?

I linked it for you.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nope NO mistake.

Source

What's the date on that article, Neo?

Is it May 14, 2013?

Has nothing to do with this conversation.

What about that date ?

Other than it proving Obama lied about spying on private citizens.

link   

Get ready for the big reveal ...

Whose phone was being tapped that produced those records?

Think before you answer.

You are acting like you have some big gotcha moment or something.

Lets not forget that Trumps Tweet has PROVEN to you that he is guilty, just so we know where you are coming from.

Ok so on to the point you are trying to make.

You are trying to say the original Schmidt article claims the taps were on Trumps team like Manafort but not him. (edited; or on Russians, again the article never says that either)

In fact, the article never mentions who the taps were on. It just says member of trumps team are being investigated, and evidence came from wiretaps given to the White house.

Now the second article. It fails to even mention that the NYT, hell even thie same article SChimdt did report there were wiretaps on Trumps team. They make it seem like Trump is coming up withy the idea of wiretaps out of thin air.

If they wanted to be honest, they could have said "There is know evidence yet revealed that Trumps phone was tapped. However, we reported in January that there were wiretaps on an unknown amount of Trumps team" This omission is inexcusable and meant to make it seem like the idea of the while house tapping anyone on Trumps team would be absurd.

This is especially bad given that they mention the Jan report by Schmidt, but leave out the part about wiretaps.

The New York Times reported in January that among the associates whose links to Russia are being scrutinized are Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s onetime campaign chairman; Carter Page, a businessman and foreign policy adviser to the campaign; and Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative who said he was in touch with WikiLeaks at one point before it released a trove of emails from John D. Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, last August. Mr. Stone later said he had communicated with WikiLeaks through an intermediary.

The next damning thing in this article is this section.

There is no confirmed evidence that the F.B.I. obtained a court warrant to wiretap the Trump Organization or was capturing communications directly from the Trump Organization.

Notice they don't say Trump, they say the Trump organization. Yet Schmidt fails to mention that he himself reported in that January article that the investigative agencies did have wiretap communications on Trumps team. This proves they are lying in one of the two stories!

They then discuss Mark Levin

Mr. Levin, a day earlier, railed about what he called a “much bigger scandal,” claiming — again with no proof — that Mr. Obama and his aides had used “the instrumentalities of the federal government, intelligence activity, to surveil members of the Trump campaign and put that information out in the public.”

www.nytimes.com...

Again they say there is no evidence that the federal government surveilled members of Trumps TEAM! Again, this is contrary to Schmidts January report that Trumps team was wiretapped.

So I know you are trying to claim Gryphon that the first article says Trumps team wasn't tapped and the second is referring to Trump himself, but as you can see this is not the case.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

NEW YORK TIMES - Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia - By ERIC LICHTBLAU and STEVEN LEE MYERSOCT. 31, 2016

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Hillary Clinton’s supporters, angry over what they regard as a lack of scrutiny of Mr. Trump by law enforcement officials, pushed for these investigations. In recent days they have also demanded that James B. Comey, the director of the F.B.I., discuss them publicly, as he did last week when he announced that a new batch of emails possibly connected to Mrs. Clinton had been discovered.

Supporters of Mrs. Clinton have argued that Mr. Trump’s evident affinity for Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — Mr. Trump has called him a great leader and echoed his policies toward NATO, Ukraine and the war in Syria — and the hacks of leading Democrats like John D. Podesta, the chairman of the Clinton campaign, are clear indications that Russia has taken sides in the presidential race and that voters should know what the F.B.I. has found.

The F.B.I.’s inquiries into Russia’s possible role continue, as does the investigation into the emails involving Mrs. Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, on a computer she shared with her estranged husband, Anthony D. Weiner. Mrs. Clinton’s supporters argue that voters have as much right to know what the F.B.I. has found in Mr. Trump’s case, even if the findings are not yet conclusive.

“You do not hear the director talking about any other investigation he is involved in,” Representative Gregory W. Meeks, Democrat of New York, said after Mr. Comey’s letter to Congress was made public. “Is he investigating the Trump Foundation? Is he looking into the Russians hacking into all of our emails? Is he looking into and deciding what is going on with regards to other allegations of the Trump Organization?”

Mr. Comey would not even confirm the existence of any investigation of Mr. Trump’s aides when asked during an appearance in September before Congress. In the Obama administration’s internal deliberations over identifying the Russians as the source of the hacks, Mr. Comey also argued against doing so and succeeded in keeping the F.B.I.’s imprimatur off the formal findings, a law enforcement official said. His stance was first reported by CNBC.

Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the minority leader, responded angrily on Sunday with a letter accusing the F.B.I. of not being forthcoming about Mr. Trump’s alleged ties with Moscow.

click link for entire article were the NYT discusses the wiretapping

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Look at the title of the article.

Do you understand how adjectives work in English?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I heard it from a fig on prune street. Jesus UK the same ones who have always been they..
In this case Clapper. The FBI.. The news... It's out there I'm sure if you have cable or satellite tv you've seen both sides presented.

Hey I'm watching Midsomer murders on Netflix. Good show.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Take your names, friend. Be careful of participating in forum gang activity though.

(That's against T&C)

What a baby besides being ridiculous. You offer nothing here but attacks and misdirection. You're embarrassing yourself.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Still not the NYT article you chimed in on.

But you're a whip-snapper at cut and paste.

Here, you're boring me.

The NYT article that is the basis of the "evidence" that made Neo so excited says IN THE TITLE that it was RUSSIAN COMMUNICATIONS that were intercepted.

Now, lie about that if you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join