It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's ALL been proven.

Trump haters just ignore the inconvenient truths that have been posted for over 170 some odd pages.

Like This golden nugget reposted for those that missed it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're a liar Neo, pure and simple.

The reporter in the link did claim the wire taps and now is taking a different view. Where's the lie, other than from the reporter?

Did you read both Times articles as well as Neo's blogger post?

link   

It's ALL been proven.

Trump haters just ignore the inconvenient truths that have been posted for over 170 some odd pages.

So instead of debating THIS.

On January 19th and 20th 2017, The NY Times reported that wiretaps of people on the Trump team were passed along to the Obama White House, one of the story’s authors was Michael S. Schmidt. On Saturday that same Michael S. Schmidt was one of the reporters who wrote the story, “Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones.”

lidblog.com...

Call me names!

Oh dear.

If at first you don't fail.

FAIL,FAIL,FAIL again,

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It's ALL been proven.

Actually he is not... If that is all you have why are you here?

To disparage posters.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hey I am great. Are you going to dispute that? Ask my husband my kids my friends. I bet you are too.

When I say they "lost everything" I'm talking about the Democrat's control in most levels of Government, not your personal state. I'm happy life is good for you, but have you heard that there are people still trying to make ends meet? Do you really think unemployment is less than 5% and life is all "great" for the other 95% out there, or have you thought about the unemployed that are no longer counted since they stopped looking for work and the underemployed that though work can not find a job to meet their skill sets or maintain a living wage? I think more along the lines of 25% plus out there fit this, but of course less than 5% is the talking point, so that must be correct.

No one on here is a dyed in the wool anything. We are real people with lives and families who love us.
We'd be well off to remember that when things get heated.

I disagree... I see real hate out there, real hate that has no contexts except for political alignment. I wish we could all just say Trump is our President so lets support him, but that is not going to happen anytime soon no matter how successful he is.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't even know where you're going with this.

I do know that if Trump has evidence of his accusations he should provide them. Which is something he can easily do if such evidence even exists.

That's it. Plain and simple.

No evidence means he's lying. Evidence shows up then the other side is lying. Nothing else even matters.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, I read your blog post.

Are you ready for your ... confusion to be revealed?

In the first Times article, who does the reporter claim was wiretapped?

Think before you answer.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
You are a non-stop BS factory...Spicer confirmed they tried to get the FBI to make a public statement clearing Trump in the investigation.

No rules were violated.

Clapper cleared Trump.

Next?

link   
The none denial, denial stance until proven otherwise.

As former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy summarizes in National Review, the Obama Justice Department considered a criminal investigation aimed at a number of Trump’s associates. When they didn’t find anything criminal, they converted the investigation into an intelligence probe under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Elements of that story have been confirmed by The New York Times, the BBC and McClatchy newspapers.

FISA surveillance has to be approved by a special court, which almost always allows the government to spy on people when asked. But when the Justice Department asked to spy on several of Trump's associates, the court refused permission, according to the BBC. As McCarthy writes, this is notable because “the FISA court is notoriously solicitous of government requests to conduct national security surveillance.”

Not taking no for an answer, the Obama administration came back during the final weeks of the election with a narrower request that didn’t specifically mention Trump. That narrower request was granted by the court, but reports from the Guardian and the BBC don't mention the tapping of phones..

Former Obama officials issued denials that the former president had anything to do with it, which McCarthy calls “disingenuous on several levels.” Others have characterized them as a "non-denial denial.”

To think that is not such thing as a pursue of wiretapping of Trump in his place of work or that the wiretapping ever happen is what is call now by those that are behind the act a denial, a none denial stance and guess what they can do just that for now.

To see if the call for investigation is stop in its tracks.

Meaning of non denial

A non-denial denial is a statement that, at first hearing, seems a direct, clearcut and unambiguous denial of some alleged accusation, but on carefully parsing turns out not to be a denial at all, and is thus not explicitly untruthful if the allegation is in fact correct.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

As far as Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Kushner, Sessions, and possibly Trump being caught in a FISA warrant that was TARGETED at FORIEGN INTELLIGENCE officers...Cant wait to find out how that happened!

We agree on that......
You do realize that is a crime
Also leaking that info is a crime

So you admit the former admin used the ic against its political opponent
Then leaked the info they were supposed to protect(because it was from us citizens within the usa)

wow only 174 pages to get you to understand

link   

It's ALL been proven.

Actually he is not... If that is all you have why are you here?

To disparage posters.

Right, you need to be whining about that ...

Didyou read the NYT article your "blogger friend" misinterpreted?

Have you figured out your mistake yet?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It's ALL been proven.

The reporter in the link did claim the wire taps and now is taking a different view. Where's the lie, other than from the reporter?

Yes. What is your beef? Did the reporter make claims in January and now is claiming there is no proof?

link   
a reply to: marg6043

"elements of that story"

"might have been"

"could be"

Classic disinfo Marg. Really? You're falling for that?

link   

It's ALL been proven.

Yes. What is your beef? Did the reporter make claims in January and now is claiming there is no proof?

You read the article and you don't see the problem with the claims?

Just making sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

If you are not familiar with legal terms you have 2 choices -

Nope...You said "President or Designee"

You made it up...

Not in the law...

Cuz that is not how FISA works....Designee? Yes...President?...No

50 U.S. Code § 1804 - Applications for court orders

(a) Submission by Federal officer; approval of Attorney General; contentsEach application for an order approving electronic surveillance under this subchapter shall be made by a Federal officer in writing upon oath or affirmation to a judge having jurisdiction under section 1803 of this title. Each application shall require the approval of the Attorney General based upon his finding that it satisfies the criteria and requirements of such application as set forth in this subchapter. It shall include—
(6) a certification or certifications by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, an executive branch official or officials designated by the President from among those executive officers employed in the area of national security or defense and appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, or the Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, if designated by the President as a certifying official—

You really are going to be that stupid eh?

typical but not surprising.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

As far as Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Kushner, Sessions, and possibly Trump being caught in a FISA warrant that was TARGETED at FORIEGN INTELLIGENCE officers...Cant wait to find out how that happened!

We agree on that......
You do realize that is a crime

Yes...It is a crime to collude with a foreign government to influence free elections.

So you admit the former admin used the ic against its political opponent

The NSA and CIA targeted the Russian FSB...If Trumps campaign was working with them...then that is their problem.

THAT is not political...THAT is National Security..

edit on 6-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yeah, I read your blog post.

Would you prefer Mother Jones ?

The night before Donald Trump was sworn in as president, the New York Times dropped a bombshell:intelligence and law enforcement agencies have beenexamining intercepted communications and financial transactionsin an investigation of possible contacts between Trump associates and Russian officials.

That well known 'right wing' rag.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's ALL been proven.

You read the article and you don't see the problem with the claims?

Just making sure.

I can see that the reporter claimed that the Trump team were tapped in Jan and that he said there is no evidence to support Trumps claim of a tap. Is that your distinction?

link   

a reply to: marg6043

"elements of that story"

"might have been"

"could be"

Classic disinfo Marg. Really? You're falling for that?

More democratic / Martha radditz talking points.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I guess is hard for people to understand what the media does,

The manipulation of information at its finest, now you see it now you don't

More example of how the media is manipulating information, pick and chose.

link   
Get ready for the big reveal ...

Whose phone was being tapped that produced those records?

Think before you answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join