It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Because is about anything Trump the paper trail of intrigue, corruption, planning, secret meetings, wiretapping, spying and just dirty tricks by conniving anti Trump Democratic leadership doesn't care about anything else, because they have made their target to interrupt Trumps legit government even if that means screwing the American nation and the people in their way.

That is what is all about.

And I be darn to step down on my level of anger right now, we means nothing, we are nothing to the leadership of the Democrats at this point and time.

They are in a witch hunt and by all means they will bring him down even if they bring themselves down with it.

And still Hillary will never be president in her dirty life

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is only in emergency situations, and must be followed up with an application and approved by the FISA court within 7 days.

When the U.S. Attorney General determines that an emergency exists, the Attorney General may authorize the emergency employment of electronic surveillance before obtaining the necessary authorization from the FISC, if the Attorney General or their designee notifies a judge of the court at the time of authorization and applies for a warrant as soon as practicable but not more than 7 days after authorization of such surveillance, as required by 50 U.S.C. § 1805.

wiki

The normal procedure is for NSA, FBI, DHS or others to make an application, showing probable cause, for permission to surveil a foreign agent in the US.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: mOjOm

But if there was a FISA warrant then Obama or his Admin still did nothing illegal.

Other than use the us ic against a political opponent during a potus campaign...............

Nope...at this point they're a suspected criminal and that's it, being a political figure simply does not matter.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If during the application for a FISA warrant (or any warrant) material information was omitted, like who is targeted or the reason someone is being targeted being misrepresented, is a violation of the law and subject to criminal prosecution.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What the media is not covering this morning.

House Democrats are attempting to block White House Counsel
Don McGahn's request to the Department of Justice for the FISA order.

thehill.com...

So the Democrats do not want the FISA order released,
predictable but guilty!

Hypocrites.

link   
Hahaha!

Jan 20th 2017

This is the ultimate in liberal media bias. In January Michael S. Schmidt perpetuated the rumor that team Trump had Russian connections, and to support his point he said that Trump’s people were wiretapped. However when President Trump claimed his people were wiretapped, the same guy, Michael S. Schmidt said there was no evidence.
Either the Times editors and Mr. Schmidt are trying to skew the story, or they are all suffering from a form of dementia and have no memory.

Pretty much sums up the MSM.

lidblog.com...

link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Trump owes the main stream media a debt a gratitude for reporting the FACT that TRump was spied on.

Months of 'FBI investigation in to Trump and the Russians', and have continually used fruits of the poisonous tree to try to admonish the guy.

link   
a reply to: Olivine

Here is the actual law with links instead of wiki.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a bit more complicated than your info is stating.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: matafuchs

Because is about anything Trump the paper trail of intrigue, corruption, planning, secret meetings, wiretapping, spying and just dirty tricks by conniving anti Trump Democratic leadership doesn't care about anything else, because they have made their target to interrupt Trumps legit government even if that means screwing the American nation and the people in their way.

That is what is all about.

And I be darn to step down on my level of anger right now, we means nothing, we are nothing to the leadership of the Democrats at this point and time.

They are in a witch hunt and by all means they will bring him down even if they bring themselves down with it.

And still Hillary will never be president in her dirty life

And what do you think Marg? Do you think Trump gives a damn about you personally? You still mean nothing to Trump too....so let's stop the dramatics a bit.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No matter how you plaster the information, the law and the paper facts people will ignored no matter what.

Because is not about discussing facts but to keep pushing fake news and deniability.

You know what Im talking about.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: RomeByFire

Still waiting on the Russia - Trump evidence Democrats keep claiming exists all the while Tapper says there are none.

Give a couple months..Not that liberals will like a President Pence much, but that's the plan. It's why Pence has been hiding as much as possible to distance himself from Orange Menace.

In the CIA-NSA-FBI Trifecta investigation, Comey was the hold out and blocking public disclosure...But with Trump publicly calling Comey a liar this weekend, I imagine the investigation will pick up speed.

Hiding, lol.
Funny that, he was just recently on the Michael Savage show lauding your President...

A call-in show with Michael who? Yes...Pence is hiding...

I can see you are not very informed. He has one of the biggest radio talk shows in America, with over 5m weekly listeners. He dined with Trump not so long ago and Trump spent more time on his show than any radio show during the election. He even joined him on air on election day. Perhaps you should broaden your knowledge. I can see now why your insight is very limited.

...can you post that link of Trump calling Comey a liar please? Many thanks.

edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Jasan Chaffetz said this morning:

Chaffetz, the chairman of the Oversight Committee, said the Intelligence Committee -- led by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) -- will take the lead on the probe and that his committee will play a supporting role.

"I'm going to go into it [with] eyes wide open," said Chaffetz.

He pointed out that the Obama administration is "notorious" for this type of behavior, including the IRS "targeting Americans based on their political beliefs" and the DOJ's surveillance of Fox News reporter James Rosen.

Last year, dozens of Secret Service agents were disciplined for leaking information about Chaffetz as apparent retribution for his investigation of the agency.

"This stuff does happen and it's not necessarily done the legal, lawful way. ... I'm the chairman of the Oversight Committee. Forty Secret Service agents dove into my records illegally," he recalled.

Full Comments

edit on 6-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Is not about me, is about the nation, the people we all are Americans at least those of us that are proud to be Americans.

Is not about me.

If a president care about the nation and the people all people that is fine with me.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

IMO Nobody is supposed to be above the law. Period. That is how it's supposed to be. So across the board if anyone can be proven to be guilty of breaking the law then then that's it.

You should presume innocence until proven guilty.

Ethically, I'd be more concerned about what is considered illegal and why. We have laws that allow serious offenses that get a slap on the wrist and others that hurt nobody and land you in jail for 25 years.

As far as leaks go. I have no problem with leaks when they expose corruption and criminal activity. I don't have any problem with exposing people who break the law in most cases. If the law is just and reasonable then those who break it should be exposed for it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
Hahaha!

Jan 20th 2017

This is the ultimate in liberal media bias. In January Michael S. Schmidt perpetuated the rumor that team Trump had Russian connections, and to support his point he said that Trump’s people were wiretapped. However when President Trump claimed his people were wiretapped, the same guy, Michael S. Schmidt said there was no evidence.
Either the Times editors and Mr. Schmidt are trying to skew the story, or they are all suffering from a form of dementia and have no memory.

Pretty much sums up the MSM.

lidblog.com...

Lol, brilliant.
The fake news media caught red handed.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

thehill.com...

predictable but guilty!

Hypocrites.

A real meeting of the minds !!

The signatories — including Reps. John Conyers Jr. (Mich.), Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), Steve Cohen (Tenn.), Hank Johnson (Ga.), Ted Deutch (Fla.), Luis Gutiérrez (Ill.), Ted Lieu (Calif.) and Jamie Raskin (Md.) — point out that “no substantiation was offered for this accusation.”

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xcathdra

No matter how you plaster the information, the law and the paper facts people will ignored no matter what.

Because is not about discussing facts but to keep pushing fake news and deniability.

You know what Im talking about.

Yup.. However I still think its important to provide facts / correct information for other people reading the thread but not participating.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Jasan Chaffetz said this morning:

Chaffetz, the chairman of the Oversight Committee, said the Intelligence Committee -- led by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) -- will take the lead on the probe and that his committee will play a supporting role.

"I'm going to go into it [with] eyes wide open," said Chaffetz.

He pointed out that the Obama administration is "notorious" for this type of behavior, including the IRS "targeting Americans based on their political beliefs" and the DOJ's surveillance of Fox News reporter James Rosen.

Last year, dozens of Secret Service agents were disciplined for leaking information about Chaffetz as apparent retribution for his investigation of the agency.

"This stuff does happen and it's not necessarily done the legal, lawful way. ... I'm the chairman of the Oversight Committee. Forty Secret Service agents dove into my records illegally," he recalled.

Full Comments

I saw the interview. He was pretty damning of Obama.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: burntheships

thehill.com...

predictable but guilty!

Hypocrites.

A real meeting of the minds !!

The signatories — including Reps. John Conyers Jr. (Mich.), Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), Steve Cohen (Tenn.), Hank Johnson (Ga.), Ted Deutch (Fla.), Luis Gutiérrez (Ill.), Ted Lieu (Calif.) and Jamie Raskin (Md.) — point out that “no substantiation was offered for this accusation.”

Sounds like they are trying to stop Trump getting access to that FISA warrant... My my.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They were used and pay for to push what ever information the opposition wanted to have push in order to create anti trust, resentment, speculation, theories, it was not longer we may believe it was we know and that is that, the truth was owned by only those pushing for the fake news as true.

Surprise, surprise the fake news backfire and they got caught.

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join