It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes i mean that man. The one Flynn told not to worry about sanctions placed by Obama as punishment for meddling in our elections because the next president would remove them. Yup that's the guy I meant alright.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Trump supporters don't live in reality.

They must create a #alternativereality by prefacing everything with "what if," statements - because they know they're full of #.

On the deck of the Titanic, drunk and belligerent...What ice-berg? I didn't see no effen ice-berg!! Fake News!!

As opposed to Democrats rearranging deck chairs on the SS TitanicClinton?

link   
So...

Can somebody sum up these 170 pages for me?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Care to link your source where he said sanctions would be removed.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Trump supporters don't live in reality.

They must create a #alternativereality by prefacing everything with "what if," statements - because they know they're full of #.

On the deck of the Titanic, drunk and belligerent...What ice-berg? I didn't see no effen ice-berg!! Fake News!! That rich guy with the orange hair told me so and rich people don't lie!

Not far away now before your own alternative reality of Russian collusion conspiracy theories comes crashing down. How do the violins sound?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
So...

Page after page of anti-Trump hacks sticking their fingers in their ears, saying la la la la lah.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So...

Trump - Obama wiretapped Trump Tower during the campaign.

Democrats - Whaaaaaa.. Russia... Whaaaaa... Russia...
Tapper - No Russian links found between Russia / Trump / Trump Campaign...
Democrats - Whaaaaa... Russia...
Democrats - we want an investigation / hearings.
Republicans - We will hold hearings...
Democrats - Whaaaaa

link   

So...

Liberals panicking and very upset that Trump changed the narrative on them.
That is about the sum of it.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Even if that is the case and he got a FISA warrant. The the tap would be totally legal and with some justified cause for getting it.

The only win for Trump in this case is to prove some kind of illegal wire tap.

If a FISA was granted then it was done because there was a reason to do so.

link   
Mother Jones people.

The night before Donald Trump was sworn in as president, the New York Times dropped a bombshell:intelligence and law enforcement agencies have been examining intercepted communications and financial transactionsin an investigation of possible contacts between Trump associates and Russian officials.

www.motherjones.com...

Intercepted communications AND financial transactions.

The date ?

January 2017.

Trump was SPIED on.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So...

A group of alt-right nutjobs circle-jerking to hypothetical "what if," scenarios while consistently deflecting to Hillary, the evil leftie Nazi's and Obama.

I'm just waiting for Trump's proof.

I was told over 120 pages ago that there was proof.

That was a lie.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Didn't you hear, God stopped the rain just in time for his inauguration speech.

When he was a little kid I told my son we could make the rain stop if we did a dance outside and asked the sun to come out.
When it worked he really thought we were doing it.
But he doesn't think that any more. He's a grown man.

Wonder when trump will grow up.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So...

You can tell by the mature replies by others who the real whiners really are.

Here's what happened.

Trump accused Obama of wire tapping Trump Tower. Says for a fact that he did it. But offered no proof of claim.

Obama and others have said it didn't happen.

We've all been waiting for Trump to prove his claim. But he either can't or won't.

So we're all still waiting to find out if there is any evidence to prove Trump right or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Can you see the great barrier reef?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Even if that is the case and he got a FISA warrant. The the tap would be totally legal and with some justified cause for getting it.

Then you think that a FISA court was justified in letting the NSA gather information from any American citizen's phone calls via the phone service providers?
It happened.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The only win for Trump in this case is to prove some kind of illegal wire tap.

If a FISA was granted then it was done because there was a reason to do so.

It's feasible that the warrant was granted by a judge who was unaware of the extent of the tapping. FISA requests are usually a formality but one was rejected because it named Trump (allegedly). It was resubmitted without his name on it. That is why it is important to see the request and match it to what they actually did.

There is also the important (more important) issue of what was done with the information gathered. Was it leaked and to whom? Legally, the leaking is much more if an issue...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Umm that's not the NYT site.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Burden of proof is on one who makes the claim.

Still waiting for this smoking gun!

It's supposed to take down Obama, Lynch, AND Clinton!

I'll give the alt-right this much: I'm envious. They are absolutely convinced that Trump is going to take down the deep state.

They don't need any proof - they just need tweets to prove it!

Who needs proof when you have Twitter?

Twitter should be a new precedent in court cases when it comes to undeniable proof.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

If they granted a FISA Warrant then that means that the FISA court thought there was a valid reason for it. Meaning someone presented them with information that something criminal was happening. That is what the FISA court is for.

But so far Obama's side said there was no warrant at all.

Trumps side, I'm not sure what their claim is exactly. That it was an illegal tap or legal I'm not sure.

I'm not saying either way because I don't know.

But if there was a FISA warrant then Obama or his Admin still did nothing illegal.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wrong again.

The Americans who were surveiled were involved in criminal investigations.

His statement was not wrong. He said american journalists were surveilled, rather or not it was a criminal investigation is irrelevant.

So when Obamas spokesman said this to prove they didn't surveill trump; "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

We know he is lying because the surveilled journalists like James Rosen. Notice his claim doesn't mention criminal investigations, it says they never did it period.

Obama's statement was a clear lie and more than one person today has stated it. Why he lied is another matter - perhaps he needed to try and wash away his past spying in order for it to appear more credible that he did not spy on Trump.

What gets me is that if Trump lies about crowd size or something the media goes nuts and calls him out. And honestly he does deserve to be called out when he lies.

But crowd size and other things are small potatoes compared to Obamas whopper here, and the implications behind it.

Trump say Obama tapped him.

Obama says (through a spokesman) basically no I didn't, in fact none of us ever surveilled any US citizen.

This is easily proven to be a lie, and yet the media and many on ATS here seem to not mind this at all.

Why would he make so blatant a lie in response to this allegation?

If I am accused of robbing a bank, and I say "I didn't rob the bank. In fact, I have never used money in my life" that would easily be proven a lie, and people would question my credibility for telling such an easily found out lie in response to an accusation.

Yet somehow Obama gets a pass from many.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join