It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
You know where Trump is supposedly getting his "information" from? Brietbart..LOL

He actually has no facts but a story posted in Brietbart.

Better Breitbart than some leftist propaganda arm of the DNC like proven liars Huff-Po, et al...

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: luthier

This was under the last administration we are under a new administration right now, it does matter, is a new president.

That is how the crap rolls.

Donald Trump can not change obstruction of justice or disclosure laws sorry.

link   
a reply to: ausername

Why is always "anonymous, unofficial and unnamed", when it comes to everything the Democrats do this days.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But trump wasn't Obama's opponent. He was Hillary's opponent.
Look the simple fact is we know Obama didn't do anything illegal because he's Obama. He just wouldn't.
If he tapped the phones it would have been a legal tap under supervision of the courts.

link   

Trump owns the Justice department under his administration.

Only congress can initiate investigations against the president.

link   

You know where Trump is supposedly getting his "information" from? Brietbart..LOL

Except for the fact a FISA warrant exists.. 2 as a matter of fact, with one being denied.

Secondly I love how people are ok with taking unnamed sources at their word when its against Trump but object when its not. The media reaction by certain outlets tells me there is substance to the story.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Really, it takes little effort to show Trump is unhinged..usually it's when he opens his mouth or goes on twitter..like a dumb teenager, he has not much of a clue.
This comedy keep's writing itself.

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well the news are actually waiting for Obama answer to the tweet, supposedly they are all fired up and ready to answer, but taking their time, I guess to gather the necessary cabinet of lawyers before coming forward.

The other reason I think there is substance to this story is how CNN and other media outlets are responding to it. CNN has been spinning it like no other, including false claims a president cannot order unilaterally a wiretap.

I agree with that. Flipping through the cable news channels this morning it's clear that they're trying to spin this as Trump being "unhinged".

My personal feeling is that for whatever reason, Trump likes burrowing into Barack Obama's head -- something that seems to have been all too easy in the past.

Is it the origins/birth certificate thing? Does Trump have something on BHO and that's the reason for the tapping and tweaking match at this point?

Stay tuned, I guess...

Yes I believe he does have the goods on Obama, Trump being friends with Bill and Hillary, Hillary most likely told him,

Remember she said if Trump gets elected they would all hang?

They owe a lot of people, and he prolly know alllllllll about the P122a g4t3 too

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well, because there are laws about doing this and they are sliding under them.

Trump is dumb enough to attach his name to something he could get in trouble for if this is a real investigation.

link   

He, he, they never had time to hid the crap all the way into obscurity, when they thought that Hillary had the white house for sure.

Look at the crap Obama was doing between Nov. 8th and Jan. 20th. I "promise" you his henchmen bugged the White House. They are scared to death of what The American People will find out.

They never expected Donald Trump to win. They don't and never did know The American People. They expected the criminal Hillary to pick up where O left off.

As Trey Gowdy briefly mentioned the other night, be cautious of what is coming out of WaPo and NYT.

One question: Why did that Russian ambassador visit the White House during Obama's administration 22 times? And why didn't he get booted out, too, when the other 35 diplomats were sent home? hmmmmm.

edit on 4-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: UKTruth

Are they saying there was no FISA request?

Are you saying the request was successful?

That they had compelling evidence to support the request?

Oh my...

That is what we need to find out. What evidence was compelling enough for the request to be granted? Was it really compelling, or was this pushed through? What did the request contain? Did it allow for a wire tap in Trump Tower or not?
We need the details, which is why I said earlier that this is serious enough to be the breaking point. Someone is going down... either Trump or those that were involved in spying on him.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Obama spokesman stated that he (Obama) would respond later today.

Takes some time to get the tele-prompters ready. LOL

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama weaponized the IRS against his political enemies.
This is completely believable.

Many Presidents have done the same thing just because Obama did it doesn't mean it was the first time ever being done.

link   

Trump owns the Justice department under his administration.

Only congress can initiate investigations against the president.

Trump does not own the justice dept.

And it doesn't change the rules around investigations.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

Trump is not alowed to disclose the details of an open investigation.

Are you saying the investigation is done.

How about a grand jury where this will start what are those rules for disclosure?

As I said violating a warrant is disobeying a judge and that judge can take whatever action he feels appropriate. Trying to launch an investigation into it is useless because Sessions recused himself from anything Campaign / Russia related, meaning a deputy AG would run the investigation and in this case thats an Obama appointee.

This is falling into the political realm to support the claims Obama / democrats are intent on undermining the President. While sending them to prison would be my preference exposing their illegal activity and ending them politically is just as good.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Way back in 2000's I remember many on left complaining loudly that GWB was to use Patriot Act to setup police state.

I warned real abuse would come from their own side, of course that was pooh poo'ed at the time and was told I was crazy - it'll never happen.

Rank and file progressives were silent when their party had levers of power and did not sunset PA, as they never ever criticized dear leader and policies.

Still can't bring themselves to do so.

Sure enough PA has been used as political weapon as long predicted.

Borrowing cliche, denial is a river in Egypt, as script of left.

More aptly, after reading dozen pages,

Flip flopping and twisting like a snake run over in middle of the road,

Is lefts response,

I happen to like seeing snakes run over.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Except for the fact a FISA warrant exists.. 2 as a matter of fact, with one being denied.

Secondly I love how people are ok with taking unnamed sources at their word when its against Trump but object when its not. The media reaction by certain outlets tells me there is substance to the story.

That is perhaps the funniest thing of all - the reds under the bed narrative swallowed hook line and sinker, with no evidence and 'unnamed sources'. Then the idea that Obama would be spying on Trump is just a conspiracy theory

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Obama weaponized the IRS against his political enemies.
This is completely believable.

Many Presidents have done the same thing just because Obama did it doesn't mean it was the first time ever being done.

First time we're about to see a President go to jail for it.

Who's making popcorn?

link   

Why is always "anonymous, unofficial and unnamed", when it comes to everything the Democrats do this days.

We are CNN, all we have to say is sources tell us and fill it in with anything we want after that. The burden of proof isn't on us, but on the other side...

edit on 4-3-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Snarl

Nice one.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join