It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ...

Hey just look at my pasts post. I think Obama when he was on prompter was one of the bests speakers I ever heard. heck I think Michelle is even better than Obama, in fact her I said on the Dem National convention thread here on ATS that her speech there was one of the best I had ever heard.

And I believe I am on record saying I don't think Trump is a very good speaker though his last speech was very good.

I was just pointing out that we quickly forget that Obama too struggled when the prompter wasn't there.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I meant in general, societally....not necessarily just from Trump.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

At some point all of us. You'd have to make a request. I'm not sure of the timeline but I know that all communique needs to be archived. That is where the FBI found some of the work related emails that were deleted from Clinton's server. The copies had been sent to the state department.

Politico posted a Trump Russia timeline this morning, that may be of help to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Oh I gotcha. I think we are probably on differing sides of the political spectrum, but I believe we both want the same thing here, which is more evidence before we reach a final conclusion.

I am willing to accept the truth could be anything from Obama had people illegally wiretap Trump personally, all the way to Trump is flat out lying, or anything in between.

But it is definitely interesting to discuss the implications of any of these scenarios, and to try to get to the bottom of it ourselves as much as possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: RomeByFire

How many more blog articles composed of "may haves" and "it could bes" are we going to be subjected to here?

We're going to have another Congressional Sideshow coming up on this ... I look forward to seeing Mr. Obama in the bully pulpit again.

At least he can make complete sentences and express coherent thoughts ... unlike Trump.

Supposition and speculation is the name of the game.

Many "what if," statements being passed around as factual.

Many "tweets," being passed around as factual whilst those criticizing the tweets are considered to be pushing "fake news."

There's a lot of misinformation and opinions flying around as "fact."

"What if," Donald has no proof whatsoever and is a purposeful tool for the TPTB that is shifting attention away from something else??

Why hasn't Trump provided any proof yet? The excuses for the last two days were that it's the weekend, well, it's not the weekend anymore! Excuse after excuse, deflection after deflection, tweet after tweet - where's the beef at?!?

Funny the NYTimes ran a story

According to you guys and your messiah, NY Times is fake news.

Just look at how many threads have been created on ATS regarding NY Times being fake news!!

But now that it fits your agenda, they're no longer fake news?

It's funny how that works!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yawn.

Leftists, Democrats, liberals, progressives, etc.

One big rhetorical write-off for so many. Typical that "The Left" is the phantom menace that apparently makes some folks pee themselves while quaking in fear.

Conveniently forgotten in this rhetoric that the majority of Americans that voted didn't vote for Trump.

The majority of Americans who voted for Representatives didn't vote for Republicans, they voted for Democrats.

The Senate has been a pendulum swing of 2-3 votes for either party for a long time.

I will be the first to admit that Republicans have had great success with their gerrymandering efforts via REDMAP. I'm not so sure that's something to crow about.

Most Americans identify as Independents in recent years, followed by Democrats, followed by Republcians.

The Republican Congress hasn't been out of single digit approval ratings in years.

And these are simple facts off the top of my head.

And what does it mean? Nothing.

The two parties do not represent the People, and more and more of the People are realizing that.

SOme of you have forgotten that Trump was supposedly a repudiation of the REpublican party.

Convenient that.

So, keep whining and crying against those boogey-bears on "The Left" ... meanwhile, life goes on.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

By the way, ABC reporting that the White House acknowledges Comey's request that Justice rebuke the President's tweets...

ABC

Good spin.

government sources familiar with Comey's thinking told ABC News Sunday.

Still no proof Comey said anything.

Still no proof Obama did anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Polls are only meaningful when they say what we want.

Fake news is only useful when it says what we want.

The FBI can only be trusted when it does what we want.

... anyone else noticing a trend?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Oh I gotcha. I think we are probably on differing sides of the political spectrum, but I believe we both want the same thing here, which is more evidence before we reach a final conclusion.

I am willing to accept the truth could be anything from Obama had people illegally wiretap Trump personally, all the way to Trump is flat out lying, or anything in between.

But it is definitely interesting to discuss the implications of any of these scenarios, and to try to get to the bottom of it ourselves as much as possible.

Absolutely true. Though, I don't toe any party line as, personally, I find it very un-American to do so...my personal belief is, that if someone can get the job done...then let them do the job.

However, we're definitely on the same page in our willingness to let facts emerge before drawing any conclusions. There's enough hyperbole in here to feed Jackie Gleason for 2 lifetimes.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

If you're smart enough to use routing and encryption techniques, unless you have all the computing power in the world, it would be uncompromised.

the us ic has quite a bit of computing power
let alone the fact that your isp holds your data these days

believe what you like; most people do not have access or even know what you have described

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

By the way, ABC reporting that the White House acknowledges Comey's request that Justice rebuke the President's tweets...

ABC

Good spin.

Obama denied it which means he did it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

ABC

Good spin.

So, logically, since Trump has denied collusion with the Russians, he did that too.

Let me guess, there's a difference.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

neo i am confused what is the ic supposed to do with data from an american citizen while surveying a foreign target?
are there criminal penalties for keeping/disseminating such data?
are there criminal penalties for releasing classified data?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

How many more blog articles composed of "may haves" and "it could bes" are we going to be subjected to here?

We're going to have another Congressional Sideshow coming up on this ... I look forward to seeing Mr. Obama in the bully pulpit again.

At least he can make complete sentences and express coherent thoughts ... unlike Trump.

Supposition and speculation is the name of the game.

Many "what if," statements being passed around as factual.

Many "tweets," being passed around as factual whilst those criticizing the tweets are considered to be pushing "fake news."

There's a lot of misinformation and opinions flying around as "fact."

"What if," Donald has no proof whatsoever and is a purposeful tool for the TPTB that is shifting attention away from something else??

Why hasn't Trump provided any proof yet? The excuses for the last two days were that it's the weekend, well, it's not the weekend anymore! Excuse after excuse, deflection after deflection, tweet after tweet - where's the beef at?!?

Funny the NYTimes ran a story

According to you guys and your messiah, NY Times is fake news.

Just look at how many threads have been created on ATS regarding NY Times being fake news!!

But now that it fits your agenda, they're no longer fake news?

It's funny how that works!

First the messiah comment just makes you look like a fool, but whatever.

Look the NYT is obviously liberally slanted, and they hate Trump. They have people at that paper that have called for people to illegally leak Trumps tax returns to them, have had people say there mission is to oppose Trump, etc.

The fact is they reported these FISA court requests. You saying well they are just fake news does not change this. The NYT along with many other liberal and even conservative outlets pointed this out.

So its a bind, either the NYT was correct on this, or they lied and we can trust nothing they ever say.

You saying Trump supporters thinking they are fake news doesn't change this.

Lets put it this way. Lets assume you think Breitbart is fake news. So if Breitbart posts and article that says Trump is doing a horrible job, will you then say "Oh but we can't accept this because they are fake news". No. You would say even the right wing rag agrees Trump is bad.

That is what Trump supporters are doing with the NYT.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

ABC

Good spin.

I am starting to wonder if we are focusing on the wrong person... Bill Clinton has his meeting with Lynch and shortly there after there are attempts to get a FISA warrant for Trump which is denied. When the 2nd FISA request is made and approved in October, Hillary Clinton puts out a tweet talking about a server at Trump Tower that is linked to a Russian bank and is the focus of the 2nd FISA warrant request (tweet on oct 31st).

Lynch was / is close friends of the Clintons and has intervened on their behalf before. The option to keep her on as Attorney General might be "payment" for the wiretaps on Trump.

Lynch meets with bill clinton in June, the same month the first FISA warrant request was made and denied (it specifically named Trump).

Its possible Clinton was running her own "intelligence operation" through AG Lynch via Bill Clinton.

Clinton has blamed Obama for her loss saying he didnt do enough to help her. I wonder if this is what she was referring to. Also if it was run by the Clintons through the AG it explains why Tapper was out of the loop.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

ABC

Good spin.

So, logically, since Trump has denied collusion with the Russians, he did that too.

Well in fairness you think Trump tweeting about Obama tapping him means he is guilty. Thats the exact same thing as saying Obama denied he so he did it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

neo i am confused what is the ic supposed to do with data from an american citizen while surveying a foreign target?

Do exactly what Obama wanted them to do.

Leak it to destroy the opposition.

Under an executive order, the CIA, FBI and other security agencies will be able to access unfiltered surveillance aimed at foreigners abroad, before information identifying or revealing Americans they may be in contact with gets censored out.

Source

The FISA warrant request back in June.

A second one near the election

That EO.

It all adds up.

Trump and company was spied on with the end goal to undermine his presidency.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Indigo5

I agree people have gone full retard.

Because people like Flynn sign NDA's.

That make it a crime to tell the truth,

Uhhh...An NDA makes it a crime to tell the truth? Wow...You sound qualified to be Trump's legal counsel!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
With the "logic" on full display here ... I expect to hear ...

Trump was born in 1946.

The CIA was founded in 1947.

Therefore the CIA was obviously founded to attack Trump.

Case closed.

*dusts hands*

Some folks here are a real riot.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Just one look at Pelosi ( if you can bear to look )
she is unraveling, as is Lynch.

Just like Clinton did.

The paranoia must be so painful....

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join