It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Gryphon66

Me too. Enunciation is far too underrated these days.

But more than anything, I'm looking forward to closure.

I was so hoping that with the White House, the Senate and the House ... that Republicans might actually get back to the task of governing ... unfortunately it seems we're going to get less done in this term than in any other.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Or who ever was in the room with trump during those calls did. There were witnesses in the room with him. Which one was the mole?

I'm personally waiting for the Galactic Federation of Light to step in and prove Trump was right all along.

How long before they start making that claim do you think?

LOL.

Most of his acolytes already think he is specially ordained by God Himself.

I'll give ya the low-down as soon as I get off the mothership that is now hovering over Australia.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Or who ever was in the room with trump during those calls did. There were witnesses in the room with him. Which one was the mole?

I'm personally waiting for the Galactic Federation of Light to step in and prove Trump was right all along.

LOL.

I'll give ya the low-down as soon as I get off the mothership that is now hovering over Australia.

Fair enough. I'd almost put more credence in that than anything coming out of the Echo Chamber these days.

Say hello to Ashtar for me.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

Once again. The were monitoring Sergey Kislyac. They got Flynn in that scope.
Why don't you write that down. You've been told but you keep forgetting it.

Oh you mean that guy that visited the White House 22 times ?

Instead of wire trapping private citizens why didn't OBama just ask him.
. Haha good one. The NYT ran a story on the wiretapping www.dsausa.org...
edit on 6-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I was so hoping that with the White House, the Senate and the House ... that Republicans might actually get back to the task of governing ... unfortunately it seems we're going to get less done in this term than in any other.

Unfortunately, that is the thing. Whoever is "correct" about this, the only people who lose is us, the average hard-working day by day Americans...we're basically being abandoned by our Government to play cat and mouse with each other, and it's disgraceful.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Gambler, you really should stop. You're embarrassing yourself. This obsession you have with my posts is unhealthy.

I know it's hard to accept, but this thread is not about you and me. For your own good, I'll be ignoring you henceforth.

Get some help.

Hey I don't blame you for ignoring me. I mean you have become so desperate that you have called me a hypocrite with providing no evidence, adding liar to your already impressive list of negative attributes being shown in this thread.

I don't think that thread is about me and you. I think it is about having a respectable discussion involving the topic of the thread.

However, you started off claiming that you thought Trumps tweet PROVED that he was guilty, and then proceeded to demand evidence from other fropm their position.

I pointed this out in an effort to have an honest discussion about the topic at hand. Instead of admitting that you perhaps went overboard in claiming Trumps tweet PROVED he was guilty, or relaxing your standards of proof from others, you instead posted that I should focus on the topic instead of you.

You then proceeded to call out more individuals, despite you criticizing me for doing that. So again, in the interests of having a fair discussion, I pointed out that you were doing exactly what you said I shouldn't do.

Instead of admitting that, you then changed tactics and said I was obsessed with your post, and then proceeded to reference me in several of your next posts not directed to me.

So again I showed how you were being hypocritical. You proceed to attack peoples opinions and demand proff despite your personal belief of Trump being PROVEN guilty by just tweeting having 0% proof, and eventually you call me a hypocrite, with no evidence whatsoever.

You are smart, and you bring good points to the table. But it is important that both you and all others see how much of a hypocrite, and someone who will make up liees about the people they are having a discussion with. In other words, it shows people that you may be so partisan that it is impossible to have a rational conversation with you.

Given that, I would ignore me too if I were you for pointing out just how hypocritical you are. But I will leave you alone so you can go back to hard hitting posts calling Trump supporters MAGATTS.

Good stuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yes, everyday Americans (the majority of whom did not vote for Trump) are always the ones who suffer from these games played by the elites.

I guess the most we can hope for at this point is that they don't trample the Constitution ... but I'm not sure I'd put even odds on that given what we've seen.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Oh Gryphy wouldn't it be sooo great if they found just have a confirmed cabinet so they can get on with things. The Democrats have only themselves to blame

link   

Not required. The House Intelligence Committee is a proper first step for now.

link   

How many more blog articles composed of "may haves" and "it could bes" are we going to be subjected to here?

We're going to have another Congressional Sideshow coming up on this ... I look forward to seeing Mr. Obama in the bully pulpit again.

At least he can make complete sentences and express coherent thoughts ... unlike Trump.

Supposition and speculation is the name of the game.

Many "what if," statements being passed around as factual.

Many "tweets," being passed around as factual whilst those criticizing the tweets are considered to be pushing "fake news."

There's a lot of misinformation and opinions flying around as "fact."

"What if," Donald has no proof whatsoever and is a purposeful tool for the TPTB that is shifting attention away from something else??

Why hasn't Trump provided any proof yet? The excuses for the last two days were that it's the weekend, well, it's not the weekend anymore! Excuse after excuse, deflection after deflection, tweet after tweet - where's the beef at?!?

link   

Oh come on now. Lets not act like Obama was a great "enunciator" without his teleprompter.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Once again. The were monitoring Sergey Kislyac.

Once again, that is just your opinion, not based on facts.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
By the way, ABC reporting that the White House acknowledges Comey's request that Justice rebuke the President's tweets...

ABC

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is a side note to the main topic, but might prove to be supremely relevant when the dust settles on this Obama-spying-on-Trump issue...

This all comes back around full circle to the fact that most leftists simply could not come to terms with the massive losses they took not only in 2016, but under Obama as well. No Russians or any other boogeymen (would "boogeypeople" be more politically palatable?) caused these losses.

The Russians had nothing to do with the Democrat Party losing the House in 2010 (along with numerous down-ballot seats).

Leftists don't like to hear this, but Obama almost lost in 2012. If it weren't for a few tens of thousands of votes in OH and FL, it would have been President Romney. And again, the left extended their losses down-ballot. Did the Russians, "cheating", or any other outside influence corrupt that election?

In 2014 the Left and Obama took another massive beat when they lost the Senate, numerous governorships, and state legislatures.

2016 saw an extension of that trend along with the clearly legitimate election of Donald Trump as POTUS.

These losses by the Left have been steadily increasing for years. 2016 was not some anomalous event fostered by outside influences.

I still have yet to find one man-on-the-street leftist who will simply admit that Bill Clinton's wife was a lousy candidate. It is pure fact that she has a sketchy record, has been proven a congenital liar, is generally shrill and unlikable, and I have to think that many women are put off by the fact that she has been the decades-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

Bill Clinton's wife lost fair and square to a far superior candidate, Donald Trump in 2016 and it wasn't even close. America has been shifting back to the Right for many years. This country has always been center-Right politically, leftists ("liberals") making up the smallest political identity group.

Once again, liberals are their own worst enemies. This whole Russians-ate-my-homework hissy-fit is going to backfire on them once again and they just might see their most sacred and revered leader convicted of numerous felonies in the end.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

How many more blog articles composed of "may haves" and "it could bes" are we going to be subjected to here?

We're going to have another Congressional Sideshow coming up on this ... I look forward to seeing Mr. Obama in the bully pulpit again.

At least he can make complete sentences and express coherent thoughts ... unlike Trump.

Supposition and speculation is the name of the game.

Many "what if," statements being passed around as factual.

Many "tweets," being passed around as factual whilst those criticizing the tweets are considered to be pushing "fake news."

There's a lot of misinformation and opinions flying around as "fact."

"What if," Donald has no proof whatsoever and is a purposeful tool for the TPTB that is shifting attention away from something else??

Why hasn't Trump provided any proof yet? The excuses for the last two days were that it's the weekend, well, it's not the weekend anymore! Excuse after excuse, deflection after deflection, tweet after tweet - where's the beef at?!?

Funny the NYTimes ran a story

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
LOL ...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not required. The House Intelligence Committee is a proper first step for now.

This has the Dems spinning hard. As we know this will all be made
public, just like when they took HRC to task.

Embarrassing videos, depositions, etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

LOL.

Fair enough. I'd almost put more credence in that than anything coming out of the Echo Chamber these days.

Say hello to Ashtar for me.

Unbelievable...you would say hello to Ashtar and not to Blossom Goodchild, when it will be SHE that blows the lid off this whole Trump debacle?

Christ, I'm done with you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

By the way, ABC reporting that the White House acknowledges Comey's request that Justice rebuke the President's tweets...

ABC

Good spin.

government sources familiar with Comey's thinking told ABC News Sunday.

Still no proof Comey said anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

ABC

WH spokeswoman doesn't think Trump accepts FBI's reported denial of alleged wiretapping.

This is nothing more than a spokesperson being hit with a question and giving an off hand answer.
She also says "I don't know that he has gotten a firm denial from the FBI"

Let's wait for Comey and the DoJ. You need to be more careful with your conclusions.
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join