It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And he likely won't.

He doesn't comment on on-going investigations.

His silence should speak volumes to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

NUFF SAID..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

And he likely won't.

He doesn't comment on on-going investigations.

His silence should speak volumes to you.

Lol, how convenient. Comey won't comment either way, so we should believe his silence means something?

Let me guess, it must verify the CNN story about "someone speaking to someone who said..."

edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He did that so trump couldn't destroy evidence of Russia interfering with a U.S. election.
He knew who is was dealing with.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
www.foxnews.com...

NUFF SAID..

Pretty much sums it up.

link   

You can guess on anything you like, that seems to compose most of your posts on this matter ... guesses, innuendo and well, let's just call them "fibs" nicely.

The fact that Jim Comey is on the record multiple times stating that he and the FBI don't comment on ongoing investigations is obvious, clear and unassailable.

The obsession that you and other Trump acolytes have with CNN is your own issue to solve.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

NUFF SAID..

Wow, a fact-free article from the Official Trump News Agency claiming that people are being mean to the President.

How pathetic.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You can guess on anything you like, that seems to compose most of your posts on this matter ... guesses, innuendo and well, let's just call them "fibs" nicely.

The fact that Jim Comey is on the record multiple times stating that he and the FBI don't comment on ongoing investigations is obvious, clear and unassailable.

The obsession that you and other Trump acolytes have with CNN is your own issue to solve.

Yes it is on record, so you must know that him not commenting is not indicative of anything and certainly wouldn't 'speak volumes' to anyone.
Sounds like you were just reaching, and fell over the edge.
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

NUFF SAID..

Wow, a fact-free article from the Official Trump News Agency claiming that people are being mean to the President.

How pathetic.

Clearly someone didn't bother reading it.

So tell us G.

How did Flynn get caught lying ?

Answer : ILLEGAL Wiretaps. ILLEGALLY leaked to the media to undermine Trump by Obama era political hacks.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes it is on record, so you must know that him not commenting is not indicative of anything and certainly wouldn't 'speak volumes' to anyone.

Just reaching?

Sure, when you live in the fact-free-belief-ridden world of Trump sycophancy ... I can see how the real world looks that way.

Care to weigh in on what Comey will eventually say? Will he be the hero or the goat of the McCarthyites (aka Republicans)?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Jesus Neo, read something besides Breitbart ... I'm tired of doing your research.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually for those that read the article, and clearly you didn't.

The source isn't breitbart.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

www.foxnews.com...

NUFF SAID..

How pathetic.

How did Flynn get caught lying ?

Answer : ILLEGAL Wiretaps. ILLEGALLY leaked to the media to undermine Trump by Obama era political hacks.

I see folks have gone full ideological retard...

Furious that a Trump Administration Official got CAUGHT lying...But the lying thing is perfectly OK.

And they were tapping the lines of Russia's Chief Spy Recruiter (not Flynn) and picked up Flynn selling out the country to Russia on Trumps behalf.

But I like your line of inquiry!! Let's get full public disclosure ASAP on the evidence that has warranted such a comprehensive investigation of Trump and his minions...Let's do it soon!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I agree people have gone full retard.

Because people like Flynn sign NDA's.

That make it a crime to tell the truth,

Do better.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Indigo5

I agree people have gone full retard.

Because people like Flynn sign NDA's.

That make it a crime to tell the truth,

Do better.

It's a crime for the Trump Administration to tell the truth?

First thing you've said in a while that makes sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

LMAO better yet, actually you are wanting someone who asks "How did Flynn get caught LYING" like lying is a defendable action to give you a rational non partisan reply.

Give it up Gryph, Go fight wheres there's fire not chase this runaway hot air balloon who's ropes were severed by Trump as a total distraction . Stop falling for it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Just reaching?

Sure, when you live in the fact-free-belief-ridden world of Trump sycophancy ... I can see how the real world looks that way.

Care to weigh in on what Comey will eventually say? Will he be the hero or the goat of the McCarthyites (aka Republicans)?

Interesting that you would make a fact free statement and then accuse me of it. Oh well, back to that.

As for what Comey will say, I don't know. I do know his silence doesn't 'speak volumes' to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Aww ... you mad bro?

(It's rewarding to see that you have begun to ponder the philosophical problems of epistemology and phenomenology at last. Indeed, "how do we know what we know" and "where does reality reside, in the world or in the mind"? Descartes might be a good primer on the issues ... that is, if you're interested in anything beyond whining.)

Nope not mad at all. I delight in seeing one so arrogant as yourself make a fool of themselves over and over again.

You whine when I show that you think Trumps tweet PROVES that he is guilty, and tell me to focus on the topic. You then proceed to attack other peoples opinions and not focus on the issue as you demanded I do.

Just to remind everyone of who they are dealing with when you call them out and demand evidence, the only eviodence you need of Trumps guilt is that he tweeted he was being wiretapped. Hahaha!

Thank you for the reading suggestion. Do you have anything to recommend on how to be a hypocrite? Or as the master, are you currently writing that one?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

All of the presidents calls of an official business are recorded. It has to go into the official records.
Every email every phone call every memo. Goes to the state department for record keeping.

Even if thats true, who can access those records? I believe it would take a warrant to get them.

So the fat that they were leaked proves that someone illegally let that info go, and they may have gotten access to it from the NSA.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So we have a difference of opinions then. Makes the world interesting eh?

Comey has been clear about when he will and will not comment. It's not rocket-science to understand that his lack of comment thus far is due to on-going investigations.

Also, I'm sure he may be goaded into coming out and reminding us all of that again.

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join