It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Looks like this was not done by the FBI, but rather Obama's NSA.
Or done by the FBI's Counter Intelligence division . I am not sure how that branch of the FBI works and what oversight they have to answer to ...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

too bad one had to bow out, and another had to recuse himself. ya, nothing to see though. LOLOLOL

and, of course there's the 17 intelligence agencies..

trump knows his base will latch onto anything, the Macedonian kids proved that. LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Then you failed to read it -

In classified sessions in August and September, intelligence officials also briefed congressional leaders on the possibility of financial ties between Russians and people connected to Mr. Trump. They focused particular attention on what cyberexperts said appeared to be a mysterious computer back channel between the Trump Organization and the Alfa Bank, which is one of Russia’s biggest banks and whose owners have longstanding ties to Mr. Putin.

F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

Good Grief.

Hacker could have spoofed the ip address.

And malware/trojan.

And someone there Torrenting.

edit on 6-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: UKTruth

or, he read some fake news and decided to twitter - get his base all good and riled up on nonsense! deflect from what's really going on. so obvious. making fools outa the lot of you. pathetic!

With that scenario in mind I put together a timeline of his tweets that morning. I think it indicates you are correct. I posted it 20 pages back or so but here it is again:

3:26 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about a Daily Caller article (although he didn't source it with a link), “The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs.” Link to Daily Caller article

***The info from that first Tweet clearly came from that Daily Caller article and it also highlights a pattern for the rest of Trump's tweets in the wee hours of March 4.***

3:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about a Breitbart article that used unverified sources, “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” Link to Breitbart article

3:42 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about a Daily Caller article (which was also picked up by Breitbart), "Just out. The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone."
Link to Daily Caller article
Link to Breitbart article

3:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about the Breitbart article on the unverified FISA requests, again, “Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!”

3:52 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about the same Breitbart article, “I’d bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!”

4:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about the same Breitbart article,”How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

MY CONCLUSION: Trump was up reading conservative news articles about himself online between 3:26 a.m. and 4:02 a.m.....and tweeting about it. I seriously doubt he was being briefed on any genuine, serious evidence implicating Obama in a wiretap scheme, at that time...or ever.

Or that's the scenario meant to be corroborated by this set of carefully crafted and timed tweets, IMO. So, I am thinking this could be a distraction created out of self-sabotage.

edit on 6-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Olivine

Sounds like "if you question our McCarthy tactics of hunting for Russians around every corner and spinning and leaking stories that attempt to turn Russian contacts into some form of treason, then we're going to blame you for being a fascist."

Nice try, but I truly believe people see through the emotional blackmail tactics of the left these days.

If there are people that are leaking information that they should not be, then they need to be found, prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. Simple.

Hmmm.... Russians around every corner, eh?

1. Corner 1: Candidate Trump oddly calls for Russian hacking "to find Hillary Clinton's emails" in a stump speech on July 27, 2016.

2. Corner 2: The CIA reports to Congress that the Intelligence Community concluded that Russia conducted operations to influence the 2016 Presidential Election on December 9, 2016.

3. Corner 3: Natoinal Security Advisor Michael Flynn resigns over concerns that he lied to the public and to Adminsitration officials over communications with Russian agents on February 13, 2017..

4. Corner 4: Attorney General Jeff Sessions recuses himself from any investigation into Russian interference in the election due to concerns that he perjured himself before Congress in his confirmation hearings on March 2, 2017.

So, regarding the facts, there seems be a considerable number of connections between the Trump Campaign and Administration to Russian agents around at least 4 corners, which have been mostly lied about by Trump agents.

As to "McCarthyism"... LOL.

What political party subjected the American people to INTERMINABLE Congressional Invesitgations (9 or 10) regarding Benghazi? Yes, that would be the Republcian Party. What party's members admitted on more than one occasion that these hearings (all of which found no wrongdoing and found that nothing could have been reasonably done to save the four Americans who died) were nothing but a political witch-hunt designed to harm the candidacy of HIllary Clinton? That's right, the Republicans. What was McCarthy most known for again?

What Administration is now attempting to portray that they are surrounded by enemies in the government, the media, and Hollywood? Secret enemies who are part of a clandestine attempt to "overthrow" the government? Remind you of anyone? Oh, yeah, Joe McCarthy.

Who did long-time Trump mentor and confididant Ray Cohn serve as chief counsel for in 1953-54? Senator Joseph McCarthy.

Yes, there may be elements of McCarthyism at work here, but it is firmly in the camp of the Republican Congress and the Trump Administration.

Wikipedia was consulted for information on dates, Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Email hacking scandal and Roy Cohn as I don't have all those details IN MY MIND.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling and grammar

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Aww ... you mad bro?

(It's rewarding to see that you have begun to ponder the philosophical problems of epistemology and phenomenology at last. Indeed, "how do we know what we know" and "where does reality reside, in the world or in the mind"? Descartes might be a good primer on the issues ... that is, if you're interested in anything beyond whining.)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You missed plenty of details, but a joke, a Senator's meeting, a call between from the NSA to the Russian Ambassador and Russian espionage (which has been a constant for many many years) does not warrant the ridiculous witch hunt and false claims of collusion with Russians. No proof of collusion has ever been found.

Rooting out those that are leaking information, that they should not, seems sensible and attempting to characterise such efforts as somehow fascists is nonsense.

Whether you like it or not, Trump has rather cleverly shifted the light onto the problem of those working against both the govt and the people who elected said govt. Good for him.

edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You missed plenty of details, but a joke, a Senator's meeting, a call between from the NSA to the Russian Ambassador and Russian espionage (which has been a constant for many many years) does not warrant the ridiculous witch hunt and false claims of collusion with Russians. No proof of collusion has ever been found.

Rooting out those that are leaking information, that they should not, seems sensible and attempting to characterise such efforts as somehow fascists is nonsense.

Yet you want to run with an investigation into Obama wire tapping Trump Tower based 100% on Trump's Twitter hearsay.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

We both knows why...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yet you want to run with an investigation into Obama wire tapping Trump Tower based 100% on Trump's Twitter hearsay.

It's not about what i want. The investigation is happening.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Right, any and all connections between Trump and the Russians will always be a joke to those who think as you do.

The "ridiculous witch-hunt"? LOL. Rich.

"Rooting out" political enemies? Sounds like prime Joe McCarthy. Roy would be so proud of little Donnie.

Oh, excuse me for a moment ... you mentioned "Trump" and "clever" in close proximity ... I was overtaken by laughter.

You keep proving the McCarthy-esque tactics being employed by the Trump Adminsitration. Revealing the lies and foreign connections of this Administration is pure American pride.

I look forward to it continuing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: xuenchen
Kellyanne says Comey has said NOTHING (yet).

He did make a statement. What does kellyanne know? She thought there was a terror attack in Kentucky and deals in, by her own admission, alternative facts.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

Comey has said nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

There's conclusive evidence. You are not entitled to see it.
Classified.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If it's so conclusive why not let the public verify it? Did they catch Putin who fessed up? That would be conclusive evidence.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Right, any and all connections between Trump and the Russians will always be a joke to those who think as you do.

The "ridiculous witch-hunt"? LOL. Rich.

"Rooting out" political enemies? Sounds like prime Joe McCarthy. Roy would be so proud of little Donnie.

Oh, excuse me for a moment ... you mentioned "Trump" and "clever" in close proximity ... I was overtaken by laughter.

You keep proving the McCarthy-esque tactics being employed by the Trump Adminsitration. Revealing the lies and foreign connections of this Administration is pure American pride.

I look forward to it continuing.

The joke referred to the obvious joke trump made about Russia finding the 30k missing emails.
I don't think the Democrat propaganda about Russian collusion is funny.. it's very dangerous and they should be ashamed of pushing it after months of being unable to find any evidence at all.

Rooting out criminals is never wrong. Those that are guilty of committing crimes should be exposed and charged. That has nothing to do with any witch hunt based on politics. It's applying the law.

Now Obama is out of office, i'd expect the political witch hunts and spying on enemies he was so famous for to fade away.
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

All of the presidents calls of an official business are recorded. It has to go into the official records.
Every email every phone call every memo. Goes to the state department for record keeping.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Should Andrew G. McCabe's name be in this mix somewhere ? ...I am just curious .

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Thank God I spent yesterday at the Rugby instead of this silly, repetitive thread.

I can understand you wanting to be Defenders In Chief, but pick your battles not the embarrassing ones that highlight a unreal level of absurdity.

"Obama is a jerk, he has fairy ninjas under my bed and in ceiling lights! I hate you Arnold Shwarzengger, pull my finger na na na na! "
I suggest you take his tweets as seriously as he did

lol.

To the detractors, give it up, You are focusing where Trump wants you to focus, not where y'all should be.

To his supporters, hold your elected official to a higher standard than the one you didn't vote for. Criticize them, pin them to the wall. Anyone who wants to be a president has a psyche that needs to be watched and criticized more than those of us who don't. Blind faith is unbecoming and not the bride of intelligence.

edit on 6-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I heard him say Hillary was going to be indicted too.
He had inside secret info, or so he alleged...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And he likely won't.

He doesn't comment on on-going investigations.

His silence should speak volumes to you.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join