It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21980412]Grambler[/post

that's rich!!! LOLOLOLOL

wonder how much time and effort trump but in before his tweeter rant. LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just heard Judge Nepolitano on FOX say that the President can order the full details of calls, texts, emails, keystrokes, etc.. of any American citizen whenever he wants without a warrant. All it takes is for a simple call to get the information from the NSA who already have it stored.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

For the record, you may want to put a little effort into topics in the future that you wish to comment on.

Why should I be any different than the President? As it is, I am commenting on the lack of actual information.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I just heard Judge Nepolitano on FOX say that the President can order the full details of calls, texts, emails, keystrokes, etc.. of any American citizen whenever he wants without a warrant. All it takes is for a simple call to get the information from the NSA who already have it stored.

Then why a FISA request?

link   
Looks like this was not done by the FBI, but rather Obama's NSA.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

It was a false Hillary Clinton gimmick to try to embarrass Trump during the election.

How did they get the server into the Tower? And Trump has accused Obama of spying on him, not a fake company. Love the stylized swastika on your source webpage!

Super to hear you love swastikas...but I'm referring to the fake registration name of the fake company...not the actual server.

Donald Trump has so many shell companies that it may be impossible to tell whether the company was affiliated with him or not. If the purpose of the server were clandestine communications, whoever set it up may have done so in a way to provide plausible deniability. Well, we'll know when President Trump declassifies everything in order to clear his name....

The registration was actually made by an employee of Cendyn
Here is what Cendyn do.

Cendyn Hospitality Marketing Cloud™ is an integrated technology platform with the most complete set of applications available for driving sales and marketing performance, delivering results via two main solution sets. Cendyn/ONE™ provides Hotel CRM and Data-Driven Digital Marketing solutions for growing transient leisure bookings, guest engagement, and loyalty. Cendyn/EVENTS™ provides Event Management and Hotel Sales solutions for capturing group business and streamlining the event sourcing, planning and execution process.

So, Trump wanted to send clandestine communications to a Russian bank, so he had a marketing solutions company do it for him and one of their employees is the admin on the account.

Sounds plausible.

Hospitality industry = hotels. That is Trump's actual business. It would make a nice cover running clandestine bank deals-- emoluments-- through a server that is nominally being used for making hotel reservations.

Yeah, hand it off to a marketing company

Oh, and the FBI have examined it and found nothing anyway.
Sorry, but another one of your hopes has been dashed it seems. I know you put huge effort into it, but it's time to let it go.

Unlike you, I have put zero time and effort into it because all we have is one of Trump's crazy tweets and a conspiracy theory cooked up by Breitbart, Trump's official propaganda organ. My hunch is that this will go away after the next round of crazy tweets.

Well I believe that.

Your lack of time and effort on the topic is quite apparent.

For the record, you may want to put a little effort into topics in the future that you wish to comment on.

But thanks for the admission!

Lol, you beat me to it... that will teach me for popping out to grab some food.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Looks like this was not done by the FBI, but rather Obama's NSA.

Sounds like that would be the route...

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is why clapper ran like a scalded dog upon trump being sworn in.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That could explain why Mike Rogers visited Trump so soon after the election.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Then why a FISA request?

Maybe Trump was not referring to any FISA request (he never mentioned it) and we've been focused on the wrong thing.
Perhaps he has been informed by the NSA of what they did...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

That could explain why Mike Rogers visited Trump so soon after the election.

Read this:

Obama officials want NSA chief, possible Trump Cabinet pick Mike Rogers fired

Obama was up to no good....snake.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Then why a FISA request?

Maybe Trump was not referring to any FISA request (he never mentioned it) and we've been focused on the wrong thing.

That could be. I posted this article a few pages back that claims the Obama got the info from NSA surveillance.

www.zerohedge.com...

It also shows that the FISA request could have been an attempt after the fact to get justification for Obama's people illegally spreading the info they found on the taps. This is also why Obama signed the EO allowing the spread of info that one agency finds.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

One they could not control?

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What a world.

He is right, though. The previous government's accusations, built on little evidence, are no more than McCarthysim.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Then why a FISA request?

That could be. I posted this article a few pages back that claims the Obama got the info from NSA surveillance.

www.zerohedge.com...

It also shows that the FISA request could have been an attempt after the fact to get justification for Obama's people illegally spreading the info they found on the taps. This is also why Obama signed the EO allowing the spread of info that one agency finds.

Interesting. It would also fit with Obama's statement. He would never have had to order wire tapping of Trump, as the NSA would already do it as a matter of course. All he would need to do is request that he be briefed on what they already had.
This does indeed provide an explanation as to why Obama signed an EO just before he left enabling the sharing of NSA data with other intelligence agencies.
The plot thickens.
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

or, he read some fake news and decided to twitter - get his base all good and riled up on nonsense! deflect from what's really going on. so obvious. making fools outa the lot of you. pathetic!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

At this point ANY government surveillance of a candidate running for office is going to stink. Especially when clapper is on record as are many in intelligence committees as saying repeatedly there is nothing to the russia investigation.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hey I get my own kids names wrong sometimes. You I know never make mistakes. God incarnate.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... (Someday We Will Learn Why Obama Did This)

Dots getting connected!!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Hey I get my own kids names wrong sometimes. You I know never make mistakes. God incarnate.

That was my point, that we all make mistakes sometimes.
Especially me.
Just ask my kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join