It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
What's absolutely crazy to me is the DNC were working directly with the news media and getting debate questions in advance. They paid off McCain and Graham, wiretapped Trump and STILL lost the election. Hahaha

They were too arrogant to realise there globalist policy's are fearcly rejected across not just the US but across Europe also, the silent majority who do not poll, do not usually vote, do not protest woke up, they didn't care about what the MSM was telling them, they cared that was right onside there front doors, that they could verify Trump was the only one telling it how we see it and no PC BS holding back

Love the guy, the last time I was on this site many years ago, I was trying to convince a lot of people here he was the man for the job and he would win, now if I can only find those post for some self gloating

edit on 6-3-2017 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I specifically remember Muslims all over the Middle East dancing in the streets celebrating the 9/11 attacks? Was this disputed?

Trump claimed there were THOUSANDS of Arabs dancing in the street in New Jersey USA for the attacks.

As for Obamas birth certificate

Dear Leader Trump has said it is real.

So which is true and which is false when it comes to Trumps claims?
edit on 6-3-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Exactly. A couple of phone calls Saturday morning before he tweeted would have been the right course to take.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

There are a few things that stand out with your post to me

I specifically remember Muslims all over the Middle East dancing in the streets celebrating the 9/11 attacks? Was this disputed?

Do you remember thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering and dancing in New Jersey, because that's what Trump actually said:

No official has questioned it, only keyboard warriors and "fake news" site like WND.

As for war with the media and Intel community... Ever heard of operation mocking bird? FAKE NEWS was just that, Trump showed his true and knowledgable understanding of the powers and tactics used by the globalist MSM and the CIA

Trump never said there was millions at his inauguration, please fact check that

Then what was Spicer raving about:

War with Hollywood, SNL, Meryl Streep LMFAO who cares? And for the record, Trump was only responding to personal attacks

The President of the United States of America, the most powerful nation in history, with hegemony over the entire planet Earth has more important things to deal with than what comedians think of him. If he freaks out because a humorist says something snide about him, how is he going to deal with the leaders of Venezuela and Cuba?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Ex anything. What does he know? He's ex he's not getting Intel. Please. It's an opinion piece nothing more.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Why would they?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah I do remember thousands and thousands of Muslims all over the world cheering 9/11, what's laughable is people somehow believe that America was the only place in the world where Muslims wasn't celebrating, come on lol

It happened in the town I live in in the UK also, and there are dozens of police reports that dispersed the Muslims celebrating in the US, so trump was correct, again, surprise

www.nj.com...

gotnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”
Donald Trump
www.redstate.com...

In his campaign against Muslims, Trump declared that he witnessed news reports of Muslims in New Jersey, dancing on roof tops and in the streets. He claimed that a (disabled) reporter had since changed his story, in order to make Trump look bad. Perhaps you remember the (mocking a disabled reporter) scandal?

Trump called a (so called) press conference just to say that "President Obama was born in the USA, PERIOD"
(mic drop)

Trump never said there was millions at his inauguration, please fact check that

Trump claims 1.5 million people came to his inauguration.

Trump Claims 31 Million People Watched His Inauguration

Trump said up to 3 million illegals could have voted...

Trump to Ask Congress to investigate Trump's claim that 3 - 5 million votes were cast illegally.

Attacking SNL lol still laughing

So is the rest of the world!

President-elect Donald Trump is continuing his social media attacks on pop culture figures, targeting “Saturday Night Live” and the cast of “Hamilton” in his latest tweets
www.cbsnews.com...

Trump Renews Attacks On ‘SNL,’ Right On Cue

Cray cray!

edit on 6-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump claimed there were THOUSANDS of Arabs dancing in the street in New Jersey USA for the attacks.

Dear Leader Trump has said it is real.

So which is true and which is false when it comes to Trumps claims?

My personal opinion is the birth certificate in question is certainly as fake as CNN

Trump give in, he might need to back peddle

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
No Trump-Russia collusion...

What will Democrats lie about now?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That CNN piece might be better called Pavlovlonian Journalism for left leaning minds .It only becomes Fake News or Very Fake News once yo read it which the left when they do they already got the blinkers on . They say a picture is worth a 1000 words ....just sayin

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But she still has her self respect.

Trump...He has his Twitter account.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
No Trump-Russia collusion...

What will Democrats lie about now?

Oh that guy.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The left isn't throwing anything at him. They are reacting to his bad behaviour. He brings everything on himself with moves like this one.
No one made him tweet without any evidence and accuse a former president of a crime. He did that all by himself.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But she still has her self respect.

Trump...He has his Twitter account.

Really? Who did she buy it from?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Rep. Chaffetz was on CBS morning show and said that the President can declassify the FISA documents to show proof and he may do that. When asked about Clapper's denial, he said Clapper has shown himself not to be truthful.

He also said that he doesn't think any special prosecutor is needed to investigate the Russia/Trump collusion claims since there is no evidence to warrant it. --

edit on 6-3-2017 by EchoesInTime because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yup the DNI from the Obama administration.. Ironic he will be dismissed when he makes statements that contradict Democratic lying points.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Ok you just went on the list of members I ignore.
Congrats. It's a very short list.
Reply if you insist. I won't reciprocate so you'll waste your precious time.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The guy just said both the DNC and Trump are full of it.

I think he is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join