It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The biggest question should be.

Why is Trump turtling in his shell after making the accusations? He is the president and has full authority to declassify any document that can prove his case, but he is in no comment mode(turtling).

To throw a twitter tantrum like he did and then refuse to explain why or present evidence says plenty about this whole situation.

If statements from the White House mean anything at this point, they claim they aren't going to talk about the matter until Congress obeys Mr. Trump's command and investigates this trumped up BS.

Literally and figuratively.

Congress have already said they will 'obey' by including this request in their current investigations.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

With the exception of what I have stated about the tradition of protecting sources, I agree with you in that statement completely.

All press today is biased. All press today is based on economic factors. All press is based on ratings.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nice deflection from your BS post that I was responding to.

And only responded to your sig, but hey you took it upon yourself to even wear it as some type of badge to smear and added cult. Hypocrite.

sniff sniff, looney leftys cause feewings and stuff.

And you say Trump supporters are thick, your mirror busted?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Why is Trump turtling in his shell after making the accusations? He is the president and has full authority to declassify any document that can prove his case, but he is in no comment mode(turtling).

To throw a twitter tantrum like he did and then refuse to explain why or present evidence says plenty about this whole situation.

If statements from the White House mean anything at this point, they claim they aren't going to talk about the matter until Congress obeys Mr. Trump's command and investigates this trumped up BS.

Congress have already said they will 'obey' by including this request in their current investigations.

Mitch McConnell hasn't said boo yet.

A few Republicans have made noise that it's a good idea, but not if it's as baseless as it seems.

We'll see.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nice deflection from your BS post that I was responding to.

And only responded to your sig, but hey you took it upon yourself to even wear it as some type of badge to smear and added cult. Hypocrite.

sniff sniff, looney leftys cause feewings and stuff.

And you say Trump supporters are thick, your mirror busted?

No really, if you want a real response, post something real, not just this childishness.

Don't like my sig, don't read it.

Don't like my posts, don't read 'em.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

A few Republicans have made noise that it's a good idea, but it's not if it's as baseless as it seems.

We'll see.

Mitch McConnell is not required.

Members of the House Intelligence Committee have already publicly stated that they will look into this as part of their existing investigations.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

A few Republicans have made noise that it's a good idea, but it's not if it's as baseless as it seems.

We'll see.

Members of the House Intelligence Committee have already publicly stated that they will look into this as part of their existing investigations.

Two Chambers of Congress.

Members have said? What did Jason Chaffetz say?

ETA: Oops, you are correct. I hadn't seen the comments from Congressman Nunes ... he's quite careful in what he says they'll investigate though ...

House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) said on Sunday that his committee will "make inquiries" into whether President Barack Obama's administration eavesdropped on campaign officials before the 2016 election, as President Donald Trump has baselessly claimed it did. "One of the focus points of the House Intelligence Committee's investigation is the U.S. government's response to actions taken by Russian intelligence agents during the presidential campaign," Nunes said in a statement.

"As such, the Committee will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party’s campaign officials or surrogates, and we will continue to investigate this issue if the evidence warrants it."

Emphasis mine.

ETA: Link Added.

Source
edit on 6-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

With the exception of what I have stated about the tradition of protecting sources, I agree with you in that statement completely.

All press today is biased. All press today is based on economic factors. All press is based on ratings.

Which we should at least agree is a problem, despite the fact I might agree that railing against it is somewhat futile, unless one goes down the very dangerous path of regulation.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

We'll see.

Two Chambers of Congress.

Members have said? What did Jason Chaffetz say?

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said in a statement that the committee "will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party's campaign officials or surrogates."

Here is the press release from the House Intelligence Committee's website:
intelligence.house.gov...

Oh , you found it... seen edit above.
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Agreed.

PS, you were right on the House Intelligence Chariman ... hadn't seen that.

Mea culpa.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Well, whenever we've worked our way around to agreement, I know it's time to go lay down.

Enjoy it UK.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Agreed.

PS, you were right on the House Intelligence Chariman ... hadn't seen that.

Mea culpa.

Ok, cool.. and this is what I will wait on to see whether Trump was blowing smoke to deflect, or whether he has a point.
I can only hope they hurry up, but I fear that might be a little too hopeful.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Well, whenever we've worked our way around to agreement, I know it's time to go lay down.

Enjoy it UK.

Ha.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

.....More of what she actually said:

RADDATZ: These are extremely serious charges the president is making. Where is he getting this information?

HUCKABEE SANDERS: Look, I think there have been quite a few reports. I know that Jonathan and others earlier in the program mentioned that it was all conservative media, but that's frankly not true. The New York Times, BBC have also talked about it and reported on the potential of this having had happened.

RADDATZ: Was the principal source the Breitbart story, which links to The New York Times? But The New York Times doesn't say anything definitive. Donald Trump does.

HUCKABEE SANDERS: Look, I think the bigger thing is you guys are always telling us to take the media seriously. Well, we are today. We're taking the reports that places like The New York Times, FOX News, BBC, multiple outlets have reported this.

abcnews.go.com...

Seems Trump does get a lot of his information, according to Huckabee-Sanders, from credible sources like the New York Times and the BBC, as well as other outlets!

edit on 6-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't doubt it. He also has quite a few sources that you or I don't have.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Why didn't Sarah Huckabee Sanders say so then, instead of defending media sources, other than Breitbart, to back up Trump's claim?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why didn't Sarah Huckabee Sanders say so then, instead of defending media sources, other than Breitbart, to back up Trump's claim?

Are you kidding me? You want Sarah Huckabee to tell you that Trump has access to intelligence information, that we don't see, as part of his role as President of the United States? Really?
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The sane know that if after eleven hearings they can't charge her with anything not even jay walking it's because she didn't commit a crime.
The crazy just keep repeating the wasted effort of trying to prove she did.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gps777

Thankyou for those videos. First time I've seen Mark Levin's response. What network was interviewing him?

Yes as Wookiep said it was Fox

Here is Mark Levin again and he goes off into detail and calls Obama a liar in a different video. A must watch..

Title: HERE IS THE PROOF! Obama Wiretapping on President Trump

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Not necessarily, but she IS the White House spokesperson, and she went on the talk show circuit to defend her boss, Donald Trump. She, or any other White House staff member, like Sean Spicer for example, could tell us that Trump "just found out" because of his Intel sources. But, they are not saying that, they're hiding behind media sources.

While Trump is asserting FACT, the White House is saying IF. If Trump received his information from US Intel, there wouldn't be any "IFs".

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join