It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just a couple of shortish video's regarding the tweets and wiretapping.

"He DOES have evidence." ex-CIA agent, on Obama wiretapping Trump

"Obama's statement is PATHETIC", FUMES Mark Levin over TRUMP victimized by WIRETAPPING

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Another point that I find intriguing is that Jeff Sessions has a lot of time on his hands, now, to focus on other things (seems like there's plenty to start investigating) so it will be interesting to see what a hardworking, respected, AG will occupy his time with. Draining the swamp comes to mind.

If & when everyone has to start admitting President Trump isn't in collusion with Russia (and they already are,) then this suddenly becomes a very different ballgame.

As noted earlier, Pres Trump doesn't seem too concerned or worried about the accusations as he's boldly calling the hand.

edit on 6-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Thankyou for those videos. First time I've seen Mark Levin's response. What network was interviewing him?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankyou for those videos. First time I've seen Mark Levin's response. What network was interviewing him?

I saw it on FOX, not sure if any other networks interviewed him. I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So she was fooled. If in fact it's true that it was fake news.

But she didn't state it as fact. She made a point to say that it was Computer Scientists that Apparently found something. Trump has stated Obama Tapped his Lines for a FACT.

Those are different statements and the difference is important.

Yeah, like Harry Reid saying his friend told him Mitt didn't pay taxes for 10 yrs.

How many ran with that?

How would you classify that?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Okay.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Kali74

Then you refused to address the post I was referring to which was "The Gut". You didn't even respond to my post afterall. That's even worse than an edit problem. You went "lalala, Riiiiight." to a respected member, and skirted. Typical of you.

Careful, your inner authoritarian tyrant is showing.

Seriously though, get over yourself.

You're the last person to tell me to "get over myself".

We have had this convo before, and we were BOTH once warned not to engage each other. I have honored that. Will you?

You really do seem confused.

I agreed not to "engage" you because I find your posts to be a waste of my time, typically. You're blathering on and on here to a truly respected member based on nothing but the fact that you didn't like the way they said something, offering nothing of substance to the conversation other than droning on.

Take your own advice.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
CNN Report - highlights mine.

The FBI asked the Justice Department on Saturday to refute President Donald Trump's assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the wiretapping of Trump's phones last year, two sources with knowledge of the situation told CNN. The FBI made the request because such wiretapping would be illegal, since the President cannot just order the eavesdropping of a U.S. citizen's phones, the sources said. A court would have to approve any request to wiretap. The sources would not say who was involved in the conversations between the FBI and DOJ or what role FBI Director James Comey might have played.

Hmmm.

edition.cnn.com...
edit on 6/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Kali74

Then you refused to address the post I was referring to which was "The Gut". You didn't even respond to my post afterall. That's even worse than an edit problem. You went "lalala, Riiiiight." to a respected member, and skirted. Typical of you.

Careful, your inner authoritarian tyrant is showing.

Seriously though, get over yourself.

You're the last person to tell me to "get over myself".

We have had this convo before, and we were BOTH once warned not to engage each other. I have honored that. Will you?

You really do seem confused.

I agreed not to "engage" you because I find your posts to be a waste of my time, typically. You're blathering on and on here to a truly respected member based on nothing but the fact that you didn't like the way they said something, offering nothing of substance to the conversation other than droning on.

Take your own advice.

Ditto.

Everything you have said applies to yourself. You blather on and on to multiple respected members daily, with no substance. You're a waste of my time. It's not that confusing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I doubt it too. It's interesting that CNN is covering this Obama Wiretap accusation very little. I suspect that they are involved somehow.. along with the NYT. Wiki-leaked DNC documents proved the close relationship that Democrat leaders have with CNN especially.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A bit more of your reference might be useful as well, UK

One of the sources said instead of the FBI saying something publicly about the allegations, it was felt it would be more appropriate to ask the Justice Department since the bureau as a policy does not confirm or deny investigations. The source said it was also felt it would be more appropriate politically to handle this through the Justice Department since Justice officials are freer to talk about such matters with the White House. Before any possible rebuke, it would be expected some conversations with the White House would need to take place.

And for anyone who actually wants to read the source for themselves ...

CNN

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

So, in sum ... your response is "I know you are but what am I?"

LOL

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

A bit more of your reference might be useful as well, UK

One of the sources said instead of the FBI saying something publicly about the allegations, it was felt it would be more appropriate to ask the Justice Department since the bureau as a policy does not confirm or deny investigations. The source said it was also felt it would be more appropriate politically to handle this through the Justice Department since Justice officials are freer to talk about such matters with the White House. Before any possible rebuke, it would be expected some conversations with the White House would need to take place.

And for anyone who actually wants to read the source for themselves ...

CNN

??? The CNN article link is in my post.

What CNN have published is a story that amounts to... "someone said that someone had a conversation". That is irresponsible reporting in my view.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

LOL

Good one.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I doubt it too. It's interesting that CNN is covering this Obama Wiretap accusation very little. I suspect that they are involved somehow.. along with the NYT. Wiki-leaked DNC documents proved the close relationship that Democrat leaders have with CNN especially.

Riiight.

Note the article that UK and I linked, and the NYT article has been linked here about 10 times minimum.

But sure, Wikileaks "emails" referred to two occasions when DNC officials communicated with specific press members ... and that means that the NYT and CNN are in their pocket.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Just when you thought the democratic party couldn't possibly sink any lower, this happens...

Donald Trump was not kidding when he said he was going to take back Washington DC to the American people.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

LOL

Good one.

No, actually, it's not a good one. It's a quipping, snide, worthless response with no value, i.e. it's stooping to the same baseless level of communications and content that you seem to favor.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You edited the link in.

You don't like something CNN reported? Shocker that.

The lines I listed explain fully why Director Comey hasn't trotted out this afternoon to confirm his comments to the Justice Department ... ON GOING INVESTIGATION.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You edited the link in.

You don't like something CNN reported? Shocker that.

The lines I listed explain fully why Director Comey hasn't trotted out this afternoon to confirm his comments to the Justice Department ... ON GOING INVESTIGATION.

Yes, a few seconds late, before you posted. You must be up early

Anyway, the story is as I said, regardless of the speculation by CNN on why there is no public statement... "someone said that someone said.."

Note CNN's front page headline...

A picture of Comey... yet they can't say whether he was involved in any conversation. What happened to honest reporting based on what the journalists know? All they are doing is spreading gossip from people they don't even know. That's about as low quality journalism as one can find.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

CNN is an Anti-American terrorist media outlet, that is operating on our soil...for now.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join