It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Exhibit "A", my friends.

Educate your children, they all get a vote.

ps: Socrates wasn't a real person. But I'm sure you knew that.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

H. A. Goodman‏ @HAGOODMANAUTHOR 6m6 minutes ago

Where's the evidence Obama ordered a wiretap of Trump? Well, there's high to moderate confidence and a White house consensus. See Democrats?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Exhibit "A", my friends.

Educate your children, they all get a vote.

Exhibit B:

Educate your children, this is what an "intellectual superior LIBERAL" looks like. They try to look balanced while trying to mix philosophy with politics, but in the end they are just whiny bitches who need safe spaces.

Get out of here man, you have nothing to contribute. You're just showing your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Voted Conservative my entire life, sport and employ more people than your family. But you tell me how it is, kiddo.

A fascinating yet horrifying reality of today is people like you who revel in ignorance as though it is a virtue.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Voted Conservative my entire life, sport and employ more people than your family. But you tell me how it is, kiddo.

Great, then get in the conversation and stop being a snip. You have contributed nothing of substance here, nothing. Now this is my last response to you because this is BS. You can have the last word OK? Here's some crayons for you while you do that, snowflake.

ETA- Yeah nice edits WAY after my response, good one!
edit on 6-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Ok kid, whatever you say.

We can agree on one thing, facts are a good thing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Yes. Yes. There it is. The moment of redemption that shows just how well of a presentation the left makes when they are shown to be who they really are. You know when the acting as if no one is looking comes out. I thought you said Trump shouldn't act like that? Then why would you? Never mind I forgot you were lefty.

Why can I act out and not Trump???

Because I'm not Leading the Nation!!!!! I'm not President!!!! When will you people understand that having some basic run of the mill person heading the Highest most powerful position in the nation, possibly world, is a stupid idea.

Do you bet you money on the average player in sports or do you bet on the exceptional guy?? Do you want the guy who gets C's in school to run the business or the guy who got straight A's??

These people have been given power over your lives. They should be better than most people in as many ways as possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

He can back up his claim. Why make the statement at all if you won't back it up? This is really simple, the answer is in front of you but you are making the choice to ignore it. Lame indeed.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Think about what you just said and please tell me how that is different from a cult leader who expects his followers to believe what he said, because he said it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

He can back up his claim. Why make the statement at all if you won't back it up? This is really simple, the answer is in front of you but you are making the choice to ignore it. Lame indeed.

I'm guessing you made a typo, go back and look.

The Gut made a valid point, wtf, what proof do YOU have against his claims? This is a developing story and no-body knows everything. If you claim you do, then you're an ignoramus.

Opinions Kali, since when are you against them? Oh. "Riiiiiight" all opinions that aren't yours are just cray cray!!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

It's not one bit different. He as the president, can have the FISA warrants and findings at his fingertips within minutes... should have before making any allegation but won't because reasons... and this is good enough for his followers.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: talisman

Let's investigate her too then.

But let's be fair.

She said "Computer Scientists Apparently....."

Trump said Obama tapped his wires was a FACT.

Not quite the same declarative statement is it??

She still was fooled.

Computer scientists, what's she thinking, it's the 40's?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I didn't make a typo. Calm down. Getting so mad can't be healthy. Life is too short to let some anonymous person make you lose it on an online forum.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Title: OBAMA LEAVES DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN SHAMBLES!
www.lifezette.com...

Yet, he is their BEST HOPE at this point in time. Amazing.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Then you refused to address the post I was referring to which was "The Gut". You didn't even respond to my post afterall. That's even worse than an edit problem. You went "lalala, Riiiiight." to a respected member, and skirted. Typical of you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So she was fooled. If in fact it's true that it was fake news.

But she didn't state it as fact. She made a point to say that it was Computer Scientists that Apparently found something. Trump has stated Obama Tapped his Lines for a FACT.

Those are different statements and the difference is important.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I didn't find any merit to the theory. Sue me.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Then you refused to address the post I was referring to which was "The Gut". You didn't even respond to my post afterall. That's even worse than an edit problem. You went "lalala, Riiiiight." to a respected member, and skirted. Typical of you.

Careful, your inner authoritarian tyrant is showing.

Seriously though, get over yourself.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I didn't find any merit to the theory. Sue me.

I really have no problem with the fact that you feel that way. What's more disturbing is how you manipulated the response the way you did.

Yikes.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Wookiep

Careful, your inner authoritarian tyrant is showing.

Seriously though, get over yourself.

You're the last person to tell me to "get over myself".

We have had this convo before, and we were BOTH once warned not to engage each other. I have honored that. Will you?

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join