It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Who do Democrats blame for losing majority control all across America, in Mid-Terms, State, Local elections, between 2010 and 2016?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's not the misunderstanding so much as it is we don't seem to share the same reality. Or if we do we don't see or experience enough in common that we're able to see eye to eye in anything. Or just don't want to maybe.

Definitely not that. All I need is proof that what you are saying is true.

I think it's more that you don't want to personally. Which is fine if that's your position. But it's pointless to continue.

Yeah I think I got it now. It's me not you. Gotcha. I don't believe that tactic is as credible as the left thinks, but hey if that by all means give up.

It's not a white flag I'm giving you. It's closer to the finger I'm giving you but more polite than that.

Yes. Yes. There it is. The moment of redemption that shows just how well of a presentation the left makes when they are shown to be who they really are. You know when the acting as if no one is looking comes out. I thought you said Trump shouldn't act like that? Then why would you? Never mind I forgot you were lefty.

Actually that would be Good Night here. Where you from??

From the Great Nation of the United States.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who do Democrats blame for losing majority control all across America, in Mid-Terms, State, Local elections, between 2010 and 2016?

They blame Republicans and more specifically their gerrymandering. It is never a Democrats fault.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Now that the American people have seen the radical left for what hypocrites they are,I doubt these slobs with see Congress or white house in next 30 years.b*ches.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

They blame Republicans and more specifically their gerrymandering. It is never a Democrats fault.

Why deflect responsibility for losing to the Russians now? That's so crazy, considering how many times Democrats have "cut deals" with Russia. I think Hillary gave or sold them a ton of nuclear material didn't she?

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
A post I saw elsewhere made me have an oh duh moment and settles the issue fairly well IMO . Trump can declassify anything he wants.

I think he has reasons for not doing that and you never know what he might decide to declassify. I'm actually starting to think how powerful a thing that is for the Prez--especially an outsider with the American peoples interest at heart--and that he is considering just how to utilize that power. No telling how he might use it, but I suspect he will at some point.

I believe him to be forcing the deep state to admit--or perjure themselves--about spying on Americans. We never fully had that debate yet because it was quashed and just put through. Lots of Americans are still simmering over it and I bet we'll have more debate on it this time. This way he didn't reveal the issues himself, but will let them come out through the questioning to come.

link   

The Democrats arent just smarting from losing the election.. They are smarting because of who they lost to...

They lost everything and this is all they got left.... It isn't just the Presidency it is EVERYTHING... They do not know how bad it is since news agencies still say they are great, Hollywood says they are great and themselves say how good they are... Well folks this is what happens when you put activists in charge..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You can declassify info and put black ink over the words/sentences that should NOT be seen. We saw that a lot when the FBI and State Department released certain e-mails retrieved from Hillary's illegal home computer.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You should make a thread about that. Nice find.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Foxnews - Dec 2016 - Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama

Since Obama took office in 2009 democrats went from:
US Senate - 55 seats in 2009 to 46 at the end of his term.
US House - 256 seats in 2009 to 194 at the end of his term.
Governorship's - 28 in 2009 to 16 at the end of his term.

Not related to the article -
State house / senate control - Republicans control 32 legislatures to the democrats 12 (control of both houses).
Only 6 legislatures are split control.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You can declassify info and put black ink over the words/sentences that should NOT be seen. We saw that a lot when the FBI and State Department released certain e-mails retrieved from Hillary's illegal home computer.

I think there are some words that Trump WANTS to be seen. But he wants them to come from the players themselves or have them on record denying and basically perjuring themselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Riiiiiight...

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Riiiiiight...

Sounds right to me. He could be wrong. But all you have to say is "Riiiiiight...."

Lame Kali!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
150 pages of people desperately hanging onto their vote, as though their vote is who they are. Interesting how some people will leave their intellect behind to cling to who they voted for, like that is how they are defined.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Foxnews - Dec 2016 - Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama

Since Obama took office in 2009 democrats went from:
US Senate - 55 seats in 2009 to 46 at the end of his term.
US House - 256 seats in 2009 to 194 at the end of his term.
Governorship's - 28 in 2009 to 16 at the end of his term.

Not related to the article -
State house / senate control - Republicans control 32 legislatures to the democrats 12 (control of both houses).
Only 6 legislatures are split control.

And with all the power of Hollywood and about 90% of all news agencies. Hell, even the mag Wired said they never were political except for this one time in the history of the magazine, and we all better vote for Hillary...and they still lost..

I guess when a good chunk of America is hurting with either not having a job or under paid to live on it really doesn't matter when the President says we are doing so well with under 5% unemployment... That doesn't put food on people's tables....

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
150 pages of people desperately hanging onto their vote, as though their vote is who they are. Interesting how some people will leave their intellect behind to cling to who they voted for, like that is how they are defined.

What? Why don't you offer some substance rather than ramble on about how smart you are and how stupid everyone else is.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Maybe he thought this was the Philosophy Forum.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Your words, not mine. And I definitely didn't say that. Interesting you felt the need to defend though.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Until any actual proof of Obama having ordered this is presented, it's what you people would call 'fake news'.

It's either a lie, or the courts had very good reason to approve it - for example, the myriad Russian connections.

The ship is sinking.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Your words, not mine. And I definitely didn't say that. Interesting you felt the need to defend though.

Defend what? At least make some sense, so that I can know what I am defending. You went on a rant about votes defining people and bragged about your superior intellect.

Get your ASS into the conversation and quit with the philosophical know-it-all BS. Get involved in the convo or get OUT!

You're not Socrates, SORRY!
edit on 6-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join