It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Xcathdra

oook

Librarian, is that you?

No its me Xcathdra.. why?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This article by Julien Sanchez at JustSecurity lays out what we know and don't know, concerning the FISA warrant(s).

Give it a read. It seems like a balanced accounting of the facts.

In short, both Breitbart and Trump have advanced claims far more dramatic than anything the public evidence can support. That said, intelligence monitoring—whether direct or indirect—of persons connected with a presidential campaign inherently carries a high risk of abuse, and as Congress moves to launch its own inquiries into the Trump campaign’s Russian ties, it would be entirely appropriate to further scrutinize both the FBI’s initial surveillance and applications and the surveillance that was ultimately conducted for any signs of impropriety.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

you said

oook

it's an inside Terry Pratchett joke. sorry, carry on.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Kettu

Again. Yet another link to Russian Propaganda Techniques.

That explains why there is so much of it happening her at ATS since the whole elections process started getting warmed up.

Why is it always Russia when Russia has zero involvement in this???

Because Russia is the excuse the Democrats are using as to why they lost and the only thing Democrats have to malign Trump.

If they give up on their fake Russia bs what do they have? I mean other than being forced to blame only themselves for their staggering losses under Obama?

The Democrats arent just smarting from losing the election.. They are smarting because of who they lost to...

Something they are still in denial about.

Considering the arrogance the Clinton campaign / Democrats adopted during the election the fact they lost to Trump and "deplorables" and "basement" people is a massive smack in the face and a reality they cant accept.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Not familiar with him until now.. sorry.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

So I think it's pretty clear that you'll just oppose anything I say and do your best to try and NOT understand the points I make.

That's fine with me.

I'm pretty tired of talking to you also.

So let's just agree to disagree and be done with this now.

Good luck to you and the rest of the Trumpies. Oh, ya, and to all the Russian Trolls out there too. You're doing a hell of a job.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Oh please, stop with the Whataboutism.

Yeah I know. It is like when you try to explain something to someone and they say, like what? What about this? And it destroys your credibility and moral authority to go on with your rhetoric. Most lefties don't like Whataboutism.

I see your frustration there.

Fun fact for everyone: Whataboutism is a Russian propaganda technique.

Well at least it true. You know like if they did release the information about how Hillary was a really bad person, but people still supported her anyway, because you know, somehow she was still moral. All of it was true. I got an idea.
Whatabout we start holding people accountable for their actions before we get mad because we don't like the one that told us the truth. I got one even better. How bout dat.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This counter intelligence compartment of the FBI is putting up red flags for me ...Is it possible that they are the real covert operations going on here ?

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So I think it's pretty clear that you'll just oppose anything I say and do your best to try and NOT understand the points I make.

Definitely not. If you have a point I will acknowledge it.

I'm pretty tired of talking to you also.

I believe you misunderstand. I am not tired of talking to you, I am just wondering how we can have a Logical debate when we believe the other doesn't understand.

So let's just agree to disagree and be done with this now.

Sure. I accept your white flag.

Good luck to you and the rest of the Trumpies. Oh, ya, and to all the Russian Trolls out there too. You're doing a hell of a job.

And to you sir. Good day.

link   

In the story, one of the Wizards at Unseen University was turned into an "orangutan" after which he flat out refused to be turned back into a human being, thereafter only able to articulate the word "oook" with various connotations depending on framing and context.

He was very adept at sorting and keeping all the books at all the various levels given his ability to swing through the rafters, so he made an even more effective librarian as an ape, an orange-colored ape, an orange u tan.

If he had his own twitter, it would surely have upset the balance and fulcrum of power throughout the entire Discworld.

oook

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Let's put this in perspective. IF President Trump is guilty of collusion with Russia then this was a very stoopid move. That's one possibility, so even the Trump haters--unless they're skeered--should welcome these tweets.

On the other hand, if Trump is innocent, then he just set all the dogs loose on each other and he can stand back and watch them shred each other to pieces. Obviously there are questions folk don't want to answer forthright. That's obvious to everyone, right?

With all the carefully worded responses, re-clarifications, and the sheer panic & terror being displayed, I'm betting the second option is more reflective of what we are seeing.

Seems to me, the Prez and team aren't stressing over this. The Trump admin folk that were interviewed today seemed pretty calm and comfortable with the state of things. They certainly didn't seem to be on the run. One even referred to him playing 3D chess with a smile on her face. Not so for Team Very Way-Left. None of them seem to be smiling. They is juking and jiving.

edit on 6-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's up to Comey right about now and there's a reason why the people have been warned off from accepting what they're being told by the MSM, because there's a LOT more info coming out and the MSM don't have the first clue as to what's really going on or what the investigations are yielding.

I don't think Trump would leave anything in the hands of Comey. He has proven to be to inept at his job. If he does leave it to Comey, then Trump has an assurance up his sleeve somehow.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

This counter intelligence compartment of the FBI is putting up red flags for me ...Is it possible that they are the real covert operations going on here ?

Something is going on.. What that something is is unknown and dangerous.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Well said. This truly shows that regardless of the mountain of evidence that can be presented to support Trump's claims will always and forever fall on deaf ears. They will live in abject denial even as they drown.

GIVE THAT MAN A CIGAR! Exactly.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

It's not the misunderstanding so much as it is we don't seem to share the same reality. Or if we do we don't see or experience enough in common that we're able to see eye to eye in anything. Or just don't want to maybe.

I think it's more that you don't want to personally. Which is fine if that's your position. But it's pointless to continue.

It's not a white flag I'm giving you. It's closer to the finger I'm giving you but more polite than that.

Actually that would be Good Night here. Where you from??
edit on 6-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He's in way over his head and he knows it. Come on he's never even been a mayor. He's not a public servant. I bet he'd even be insulted by being called a servant.

Look. I understand why you believe that. I use to be naive also. If that territorial landslide of a victory against, the media, the republicans, the democrats, Hollywood, and Hillary and her henchmen didn't allow you to see what Trump could do while not being President then you will not understand. As far as being a Public Servant, he is trying to do everything he said he would do. That is the epitome of what a public servant is.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yep! I agree.

And as Xcathdra just said:

"Something is going on".

Whatever that something is, it's not good. We'll see what that something is soon. God I hope so. This better not be dragged on for years.

Trump may have tweeted this to avoid years of dragging... Hence, all the panicking etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nah, hearing another sycophantic MAGATT follower doesn't help much of anything. You think the US deserves an unstable, lying blowhard in our highest office? I disagree.

See that is where you go wrong. You call him a liar, but refuse to think that the left has pulled the wool over your eyes, even while you witness them cheat and break the rules. Ah just do as I say and not as I do routine.

Haven't colored with crayons in 45 years or so, but my doggies do help. The quality of your advice is about what I would expect.

Given your thoughts and arguments in the thread I figured I would keep it simple for ya.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
A post I saw elsewhere made me have an oh duh moment and settles the issue fairly well IMO . Trump can declassify anything he wants. He can settle this, could have tweeted the proof along with his rant. He didn't and he won't. He's lying or he's a moron that listens to the pricks at Breitbart and doesn't bother learning what is in his power to do.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
A post I saw elsewhere made me have an oh duh moment and settles the issue fairly well IMO . Trump can declassify anything he wants. He can settle this, could have tweeted the proof along with his rant. He didn't and he won't. He's lying or he's a moron that listens to the pricks at Breitbart and doesn't bother learning what is in his power to do.

Or he exposed it and is watching to see the response from Democrats. Those responses have been legal in nature and arent denials.. They are specific statements in the sense they dont say the FISA warrants dont exist just that it was not ordered by Obama.

The Democrats kept calling for investigations and all of a sudden when Trump calls for one, giving the Democrats what they want, Democrats attack the request for an investigation.

I get the distinct impression democrats want an investigation they can control. They could do that through a Deputy AG appointed by Obama. They cant do that in a congressional hearing.

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join