It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well the news are actually waiting for Obama answer to the tweet, supposedly they are all fired up and ready to answer, but taking their time, I guess to gather the necessary cabinet of lawyers before coming forward.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Obama and his henchmen are worried about what the Trump administration is finding out about their dirty deeds.

The Russian accusation is to take the spotlight off the Obama administration's own dirty dealings. I guarantee it! The louder they shout about Trump and the Russians, the more they are afraid their own Russian dealing might get exposed.

Remember, BOTH Hillary Clinton AND Barack Hussein Obama signed off on the Uranium One deal. Obama could have stopped the deal, but he didn't, and now 20% of America's uranium supply is owned by a foreign government. I'm sure Clinton and Obama got something out of that deal.

In the real world when there is a legit investigation or court proceeding you are not supposed to be talking at all about it. Until it's done or it has been aproved by a lawyer.

No lawyer is going to say tweet the assumed outcome of the investigation to try and sway the outcome or disclose the investigation which makes it much harder for the investigators.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: queenofswords

No he didn't, he have prof, I am sure of that, I love the way he is accusing, no polite or nice but to the fact, love it.

Rumor is the facts were delivered to him in Florida last night, if this is how it went down, he probably ask for the evidence after the Breitbart video was posted.

i'm glad he tweets, he takes it right to the people.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Nope... The issue comes from the time frame established in the FISA warrant and the Obama administration going beyond the time frame established. Wiretaps are NOT open ended. In order to obtain a wiretap warrant you have to provide probable cause. The reason the wiretap warrants are not open ended is it moves it from beyond the realm of probable cause and into the realm of a fishing expedition.

The fact a FISA warrant exists supports trumps claims.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: marg6043

I think they are going to discover the White House has been bugged, as well. Under this revelation concerning the Tower, however, the WH bugs may be being removed as we speak.

Donald Trump did not make this accusation lightly.

Prove it.

I "think," Donald is a conman and is getting his cult members fired up because that's what he does.

Where's my proof?

I'm deciding to take one out the Trump cults playbook. I don't need proof, nor citations.

My opinion is factual, I don't have to prove nothing!

Supporters fired up? I am surprised you had the time to post, with searching for Russians and all. have you checked under you bed?

What are you talking about?

I'm not the topic of this thread so go troll someone else lol. I'm not falling into your baited personal attacks.

link   

Well the news are actually waiting for Obama answer to the tweet, supposedly they are all fired up and ready to answer, but taking their time, I guess to gather the necessary cabinet of lawyers before coming forward.

The news? Which news?

The fake one(s)?

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nope?

Nope what? I didn't disagree with you.

What I disagree with is that Trump would tweet about an open investigation or court proceeding.

+2 more 
link   

The other reason I think there is substance to this story is how CNN and other media outlets are responding to it. CNN has been spinning it like no other, including false claims a president cannot order unilaterally a wiretap.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Nope... The issue comes from the time frame established in the FISA warrant and the Obama administration going beyond the time frame established. Wiretaps are NOT open ended. In order to obtain a wiretap warrant you have to provide probable cause. The reason the wiretap warrants are not open ended is it moves it from beyond the realm of probable cause and into the realm of a fishing expedition.

Indeed. This should be easy. Was there a FISA request or not? If so, the spying becomes known and then it is left to the details of exactly what Obama's administration did.
edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So basically, Trump is or was under investigation by government agencies due to probable cause.

Does this guy even realize he just admitted he was or is under investigation?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: marg6043

I think they are going to discover the White House has been bugged, as well. Under this revelation concerning the Tower, however, the WH bugs may be being removed as we speak.

Donald Trump did not make this accusation lightly.

Prove it.

I "think," Donald is a conman and is getting his cult members fired up because that's what he does.

Where's my proof?

I'm deciding to take one out the Trump cults playbook. I don't need proof, nor citations.

My opinion is factual, I don't have to prove nothing!

Supporters fired up? I am surprised you had the time to post, with searching for Russians and all. Have you checked under you bed?

Why check under he bed when we can come to ATS and find them here making asinine comments.

Where is the proof Trump?

He's gonna learn sooner rather than later that he can't keep saying things and expect them to be believed willy nilly.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hon we can see with the rabid attacks on Trump since he became president that the crap the last administration have hidden was worth saving and keeping in obscurity.

No wonder the party is disintegrating, none of them wants the crap to be found.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Indeed?

What are the rules about disclosing details of an open investigation?

link   
Trump is such an idiot.

The most unpresidential and petty president in history. He makes W look good or even Carter.

And "tap" only has one P, WF?!

link   

originally posted by: luthier

Maybe he saw the evidence but again, if it's a warrant it's not illegal.

It is if the actions in question goes outside the confines of the warrant. From what I am hearing the FISA warrant was authorized and found nothing incriminating in the time frame set out by the warrant. At the end of the time frame the wiretapping is suppose to end and in this case they kept it going, which is a huge legal issue for Obama if true.

"If true."

Donald sure did play America with his anti-establishment propoganda campaign. He's a part of the TPTB. "If true," this is a pretty terrifying time to be alive.

See how this works? Just slap "if true," after a ridiculous comment and watch as no one questions it or calls it out!

"If this is true," you folks need to provide proof.

The same applies to Donnie. He needs to prove it.

Perhaps proof will be needed when you guys provide even a shred of evidence of your Russian conspiracy.

link   
a reply to: Mictain

Well clearly, it's a vast-left wing conspiracy and Trump is an innocent man caught up in it!

The horror! "If true," (LAWL) Donald just let the entire world know he has been investigated by the previous administration!

Coming from someone who despises the globalist mass-murderer that Obama is, you people fall for anything that fits your narrative.

We don't need proof, we have tweets! And the current POTUS would never lie!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Nope?

Nope what? I didn't disagree with you.

What I disagree with is that Trump would tweet about an open investigation or court proceeding.

Nope to tweeting for a lawsuit or open investigation. As I said if a FISA warrant was issued for a wiretap a time frame comes along with it. If they kept the wiretaps going beyond the time frame established by the court then its essentially a political issue. Violation of a court order is up to the issuing judge to deal with. In this instance its further ammunition for Trump that Obama and his cronies are in fact undermining the current President and may be doing so by using illegal methods, like an expired wiretap warrant.

link   
Obama spokesman stated that he (Obama) would respond later today.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Really? Because if the court did give him a FISA warrant then he's fine. He doesn't have any explaining to do. He's already done the explaining.....to the judge who issued the warrant.

link   

I know, but under closed doors a president power can extend to just that, for what is been circulating around Obama did abuse the Spying agencies during his term.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join