It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

But the never Trumpers would just shut up after a while.

The problem is Trump keeps giving them stuff to bash him with. You don't see anyone else making it that easy and they do stupid stuff too. But not nearly as bad.

He has to realize everything he says and does will be watched. This isn't the private sector where you can be sneaky.

Stop tweeting stuff at 4am.
Don't go off the rails when giving speeches.
Don't argue with actors and businesses.

It may seem fun or even justified but you still don't do it. Not personally especially. Send your minions to deal with it while looking like your doing just fine and nothing bothers you.

He's got too many tells and get mad too easy.

Use the "Look as if" rule. No matter whats really going on in your head, "Act as if" you have no worries. Act as if you're doing just fine.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Gryphon66

turns out some folks just wanted to turn the US into a Reality Show.

Lol. We all have to go through this reality. You may as well have fun doing it. My main goal to get him in was to do the things he said he would do. What he is actually trying to do. Which is awesome to me. Popcorn and a movie if you will.

This is awesome to you eh?

I guess I have more love for this country than to watch it turned into even more of a joke.

Enjoy the popcorn.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Ex CIA Larry Johnson on RT has some very interesting things to say on this issue

Interesting...Larry Johnson was "all in" for Hillary, in 2008.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That didn't happen. And if it did, it wasn't that bad. And if it was, that's not a big deal. And if it is, that's not my fault. And if it was, I didn't mean it. And if I did... You deserved it.

Isn't that Obama's Mantra? It sure was the Mantra of the DNC when it was proven that they colluded with Hillary to oust sale out Berni. I guess that okay with you though huh?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's starting to get a little dicey though right now, I sure hope they get it all resolved, ASAP, for the good of the country and the world.
I cant see a ASAP happening... This looks like its going to pull not only branches in we couldn't see but has the potential for some old deep roots .Every time I let my mind think about it it gets kind of scary .There are some nasty connections into Canada across those great lakes ...I also wonder if a lid might be put on it ...Do you think the investigation will be limited ? I think Sessions hinted that it might .It will be interesting to see what Spicer will have to say . He will be the point man tomorrow .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

That didn't happen. And if it did, it wasn't that bad. And if it was, that's not a big deal. And if it is, that's not my fault. And if it was, I didn't mean it. And if I did... You deserved it.

Lol. A joke? I guess you don't like Saturday Night Live. I thought this was hilarious to the left. And I don't think we have Trump as a President because I deserve it. I think this Nation deserves it. I think fate of this Nation deserves it. If that upsets you, just pick up some crayons and coloring books, or get a dog to pet. I hear that helps.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is ATS Why are we fighting? Why are we not just digging together as one to find the truth?

If we can't even come together how do we ever expect everyone else to? Is it that big of a dream?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ex CIA Larry Johnson on RT has some very interesting things to say on this issue

ALSO, Larry Johnson led his blog readers on for months, in 2008, about the possible surfacing of a Michelle Obama video where she allegedly referred to white people as 'whitey.' Of course it never surfaced.

So, *ex* CIA-agent Larry Johnson's thoughts on Trump having evidence are very interesting.
edit on 6-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's starting to get a little dicey though right now, I sure hope they get it all resolved, ASAP, for the good of the country and the world.
I cant see a ASAP happening... This looks like its going to pull not only branches in we couldn't see but has the potential for some old deep roots .Every time I let my mind think about it it gets kind of scary .There are some nasty connections into Canada across those great lakes ...I also wonder if a lid might be put on it ...Do you think the investigation will be limited ? I think Sessions hinted that it might .It will be interesting to see what Spicer will have to say . He will be the point man tomorrow .

Canada?! Why bring the Canadians into this mess?

No, the investigations have been bifurcating for a while (are not narrow), and there are 100's of them, and yes, I'm aware that Ontario is particularly corrupted with the same sort of people.

Bannon and Trump and Sessions, and maybe Comey, are going to bring down the entire satanic network.

Trump needs to get to work firing people, many many people - you're fired - to sufficiently weaken the black hats and then overwhelm the remaining ones with the white hats like Sessions, Comey, Pompeo.

I shouldn't be too hard for him having access to the levers of government and power, to root them out.

We'll need a huge scandal though, which is why I think that it might be in the pedosatanism discoveries, which it's my understanding are in the process of being investigated, and prosecuted, with well over 2500 arrests so far. Once there are some high level arrests, and more revelations, including abuses of power by the outgoing Obama Administration over this whole Russian hacking the election ruse, then a lid will start to go on it, and then Trump and Bannon can get to work sealing it in and cementing over it.

This has to get worked out properly, and fast or sooner rather than later.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Your right and I just thought of that as well. The other possibility here, is that Trump had his own security appartus set up in Trump Tower. Could that have detected an intrusion?

It could have, but we need to be ready for anything Trump throws out, if he wasn't just speaking off the cuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Lol. A joke? I guess you don't like Saturday Night Live. I thought this was hilarious to the left. And I don't think we have Trump as a President because I deserve it. I think this Nation deserves it. I think fate of this Nation deserves it. If that upsets you, just pick up some crayons and coloring books, or get a dog to pet. I hear that helps.

Nah, hearing another sycophantic MAGATT follower doesn't help much of anything. You think the US deserves an unstable, lying blowhard in our highest office? I disagree.

Haven't colored with crayons in 45 years or so, but my doggies do help. The quality of your advice is about what I would expect.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I see someone doesnt like facts.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Instead you link tabloid news.
Good move

So now your claiming the NYT is tabloid news?

oook

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The FBI doesn't have any open investigation of Clinton. Get real.
That come from your excellent sources?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I see someone doesnt like facts.

LOL ... says the guy who quotes WND and similar fake news, ..., and speaks for, well, no one in the FBI.

You'd have to offer some facts first, chief.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Isn't that Obama's Mantra? It sure was the Mantra of the DNC when it was proven that they colluded with Hillary to oust sale out Berni. I guess that okay with you though huh?

Oh please, stop with the Whataboutism.

Fun fact for everyone: Whataboutism is a Russian propaganda technique.

Whataboutism is a term describing a propaganda technique used by the Soviet Union in its dealings with the Western world during the Cold War. When criticisms were levelled at the Soviet Union, the response would be "What about..." followed by the naming of an event in the Western world.[1][2] It represents a case of tu quoque (appeal to hypocrisy),[3] a logical fallacy which attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position, without directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument.

Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

oook

Librarian, is that you?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The problem is Trump keeps giving them stuff to bash him with. You don't see anyone else making it that easy and they do stupid stuff too. But not nearly as bad.

So your saying it is what you call the stupid stuff, his little quarks, that gives the morons who love making fun of people, cause? That statement is moronic and unfounded. You don't need to give people a cause to act the way they do. They do it anyway. Where have you been for the last 2 years.

He has to realize everything he says and does will be watched. This isn't the private sector where you can be sneaky.

Not the private sector? He is being the most transparent President we have ever had. He tells us what he thinks, whether we agree with him or not. I like that. That lets the citizens know how he feels. Are you saying that is bad?

Stop tweeting stuff at 4am. Don't go off the rails when giving speeches. Don't argue with actors and businesses.

Uh you do know he is the President. What is the best reason you can give for him to hide his opinions. Also, you know that is a very oppressive attitude.

It may seem fun or even justified but you still don't do it. Not personally especially. Send your minions to deal with it while looking like your doing just fine and nothing bothers you.

So your advice is to be fake? I understand how easy that comes to some people, but it doesn't come that easy to the other half of the country.

He's got too many tells and get mad too easy.

Ahhh. He gets to angry to easy? How has he expressed that anger. Did he protest in the streets? Stopping cars and beating people up? I am not sure where your going with this, but if that is what you are worried about I think you need to get the democratic party in line first.

Use the "Look as if" rule. No matter whats really going on in your head, "Act as if" you have no worries. Act as if you're doing just fine.

Just act like everything is fine? Maybe if more of the left did that we would have all these problems.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Again. Yet another link to Russian Propaganda Techniques.

That explains why there is so much of it happening her at ATS since the whole elections process started getting warmed up.

Why is it always Russia when Russia has zero involvement in this???

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The FBI doesn't have any open investigation of Clinton. Get real.
That come from your excellent sources?

lol ok.

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join