It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Hillary and the DNC colluded against Bernie Sanders. Nothing was done about it. They rigged their own election and it was okay to their supporters. That is who Trump is dealing with.

Well said. This truly shows that regardless of the mountain of evidence that can be presented to support Trump's claims will always and forever fall on deaf ears. They will live in abject denial even as they drown.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SBMcG

Truly priceless. I woke my husband laughing so loud.
Thanks.

Fair is Fair I guess... We did the same when you kept saying clinton would win.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

How am I wrong??

Those are all things he's said. He has the best brain. The best words. That he knows more than the generals. He knows the Tax system better than anyone. etc.

All his statements.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sure you do. You just don't like being reminded of your abject failures in prognostication.

I think your intent is to weave together fake news until it seems like you're saying something.

And yeah, you kinda did stake your reputation on your false claims, whether you like to be reminded of it or not.

We're not debating a crime, we're discussing whether you made unsupported claims about what the FBI would do (and you did.)

Now you're trying to string together crap from WND and fringe blogs to make your points.

SSDD.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Hey, I'm just curious, was the "leftist communist" bit you did earlier, were you were referring to Vlad Putin?

Because, that seemed to fit him best out of all possibilities. Not sure it was a revelation though.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: Berns23

Obama's IRS had access to Trump's taxes and never leaked them.

Alert:The following is completely off topic.
I just learned something about Trump that tells me everything I need to know about him.
He has never taken care of a pet; never cuddled with his own cat or dog.

Didn't he say he was a borderline germaphobe? Wouldn't that bug him to do that? Maybe? You're not coming down on him for something like THAT, are you?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

How am I wrong??

Those are all things he's said. He has the best brain. The best words. That he knows more than the generals. He knows the Tax system better than anyone. etc.

All his statements.

You forgot that given all that he's just "an average Joe."

My eyes are tired from rolling.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Instead you link tabloid news.
Good move

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He got rave reviews from everyone

LOL. We both know that is not true.

That's all it took. One normal speech. He just needs to stop acting crazy and people would be fine. Stop all the "I'm always the best BS". Just be normal for a bit. I mean imagine the praise if he was just better than normal. People would sh*t and fall in it. Cats would be running away with dogs. Opposing gangs would be throwing away their guns for love.

Trump fancies himself an entertainer. I have to admit, he is very entertaining. I believe it is his "I am always the best" attitude that won him the Presidency.

LOL Well, maybe not that crazy. But it would be noticed.

It did get him more praise than I have witnessed so far. Point taken. But that does not negate the fact that the never Trumpers are still at the helm of the ship.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Skip to 20:00 to hear what Snowden says about FISA courts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Wait a second. It wasn't Ok when she screwed over Bernie.

And don't start acting like you care either.

Nothing was done because while one side was stabbing him in the back your side just sat around calling him a communist and attacking him too.

Hard to get anything done about it when both sides are against you. Maybe if others would have cared like they supposedly do now something would have been done about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

...and here we thought it was MAGATT that won him the White House ...

turns out some folks just wanted to turn the US into a Reality Show.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

How am I wrong??

I am not saying he did not say them. That is how you are wrong first.

I am saying that if his ultimate goal was to be loved by everybody, then he would have chose another profession. So that is obviously not his goal. That is how you were wrong second.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ex CIA Larry Johnson on RT has some very interesting things to say on this issue

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Honestly?

If I had a small child, I wouldn't let him anywhere near any news related to Trump. He's teaching an entire nation how to behave badly. It's bad enough with social media turning everyone into attention whores. But now? With Trump on TV and in the news constantly, the lesson people are getting is:

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did... You deserved it.

Sure, politics has always included a bit of the above ... but Trump and his administration have taken things to stratospheric levels.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

He's in way over his head and he knows it. Come on he's never even been a mayor. He's not a public servant. I bet he'd even be insulted by being called a servant.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

turns out some folks just wanted to turn the US into a Reality Show.

Lol. We all have to go through this reality. You may as well have fun doing it. My main goal to get him in was to do the things he said he would do. What he is actually trying to do. Which is awesome to me. Popcorn and a movie if you will.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

To me, a person who has never loved a pet, cared for one, known the love given by these creatures, is a person lacking. Lacking what? I can't quite articulate it...a caring soul, perhaps.

ETA: sorry for the off-topic, stuff. I'm finished.

edit on 3/5/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Gosh, it's not like these guys are making their money off of appearing on Fox News or writing books or anything, huh?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Good find.

I would like to believe that Trump is learning about the corruption in the deep state now, and maybe he will have a better understanding as to why Snowden did us a service.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join