It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Its an archived piece... you shouldn't have to be a member to access it.

Everything discussed in the NYT article revolves around the FISA warrant and the server in Trump tower.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: 3daysgone

Funny.. Democrats seem to think they can take Trump down with no evidence.. guess thats only a one way street.

Hey, speaking of evidence ... weren't you one of the folks here at ATS who were CERTAIN that the FBI was going to recommend charges against Clinton?

Based on your sources? Am I remembering that correctly?

Most likely... Less you forgot the FBI still has several investigations into Ms. Clinton open. Careful what you want to be snippy about. Considering Clinton has been linked to this latest Trump mess who knows what will happen.

Be careful what I want to be "snippy" about? I asked you a question. What're you going to, arrest Clinton yourself, LOL.

Please.

You claimed that the FBI would refer Clinton for prosecution. James Comey has stated on two occasions, contrary to your "insider" claims, that there was no reason to prosecute. The "investigations" that you claim are open were supposedly directed at the Clinton Foundation ... but since your record is so abysmal, I don't know that we should give that much weight either. Particularly since you're also quoting tabloids as sources.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What are you talking about???

I was analyzing your other quote.

My point is that Trump shouldn't be listening to any rumors.

About how it would sound if someone actually said that to the President.

You don't remember writing that?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I just wish the government and the intelligence agencies had investigators and sleuths as good as what we have here on ATS!! Some of you guys are awesome! You find the morsels of meaty details that shine so much light on the whole sordid mess.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Here is the Spartreport page with the links to sources.

(*UPDATED WITH ALLEGATION SOURCES*) BREAKING: NIXON REDUX; OBAMA TAPPED TRUMP PHONES IN OCTOBER

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Google is an amazing thing.

/eyeroll

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually no.. Comey created an element to the statute, intent, that doesnt exist in the real statute. Intent is not required for gross negligence.

And yes, be careful about being snippy. There are still investigations into her actions and she could (and should) still end up in prison.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well said. They will force his hand, because they have forgotten what an Alpha Male is. Then, as always, they will try to blame it on anything but that. Proven. Hillary and the DNC colluded against Bernie Sanders. Nothing was done about it. They rigged their own election and it was okay to their supporters. That is who Trump is dealing with.

It's up to Comey right about now and there's a reason why the people have been warned off from accepting what they're being told by the MSM, because there's a LOT more info coming out and the MSM don't have the first clue as to what's really going on or what the investigations are yielding.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

/eyeroll

You and some others should use it more often then.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

But, again....the existence of the FISA warrant has never been confirmed.

It appears Trump read unconfirmed news reports and then Tweeted like they were fact.

I don't think he's stupid, I think he's calculated. His reason for purposely doing such a thing cannot be good for anyone that supports him. And that's really irritating to me because I actually like Trump supporters, broadly speaking, even if I don't have a generous opinion of him.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Actually no.. Comey created an element to the statute, intent, that doesnt exist in the real statute. Intent is not required for gross negligence.

And yes, be careful about being snippy. There are still investigations into her actions and she could (and should) still end up in prison.

Again with the snippy? LOL. That's about the silliest thing I've ever heard you say.

Let's just make sure we're clear ... you staked your reputation on the FBI proffering charges last summer and that didn't happen. Did it? You didn't say "sometime more than a year into the future" did you? It was days away.

And then that didn't happen.

Keep quoting tabloids and relying on your "sources," chief.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Then you failed to read it -

In classified sessions in August and September, intelligence officials also briefed congressional leaders on the possibility of financial ties between Russians and people connected to Mr. Trump. They focused particular attention on what cyberexperts said appeared to be a mysterious computer back channel between the Trump Organization and the Alfa Bank, which is one of Russia’s biggest banks and whose owners have longstanding ties to Mr. Putin.

F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

/eyeroll

Sure, then I could pull up tabloid reports referring to other tabloid reports as "sources" like you're doing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Its an archived piece... you shouldn't have to be a member to access it.

Everything discussed in the NYT article revolves around the FISA warrant and the server in Trump tower.

Well, I can't view it. I have exceeded my freebee limit this month at the NYT.

Regardless, 'revolves around the FISA warrant' is exactly the kind of vague language I've been picking up in this thread and it gives me serious pause.

The fact is, the FISA warrant has never been confirmed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I never staked my reputation on anything.. like the left you are adding your own elements to the story for your own agenda.

said there is enough evidence to charge her and there is.

Absence of charges does not mean absence of a crime. Considering Lynch never recused herself and no special prosecutor was assigned... Ironic Democrats demand it now but were ok with her crimes during the election and the decades previous.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

/eyeroll

Sure, then I could pull up tabloid reports referring to other tabloid reports as "sources" like you're doing.

The ones showing the New York times article...

ok

I think your intent though on this exchange is to bury the info in the thread so people dont read it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

But even that isn't specific...were they monitoring the Alfa Bank server or the Trump server? Who provided the FBI logs to the NYT?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Exactly. Look how everyone fell all over themselves when he read a teleprompter for an hour without going off the rails to blast some retail store or talk smack about the media.

He got rave reviews from everyone for simply being normal for one speech. For just doing what we would expect from a normal speech he was said to Presidential and Finally the President and Resetting the White House, etc.

That's all it took. One normal speech. He just needs to stop acting crazy and people would be fine. Stop all the "I'm always the best BS". Just be normal for a bit. I mean imagine the praise if he was just better than normal. People would sh*t and fall in it. Cats would be running away with dogs. Opposing gangs would be throwing away their guns for love.

LOL Well, maybe not that crazy. But it would be noticed.
edit on 5-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He has to be the most loved, the best brain, have the best words, know more than the generals, have the biggest crowds, have the most votes, etc. etc.

I am pretty sure he would not have run for President if that fabricated allegory were true. Most of what you see of a little communication device known as a television is the hatred of Trump. If what you say is true, why would he want that? And if what you are saying is any indication of your thought process, how can we expect to have a reasonably logical discussion about the importance of these matters?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Truly priceless. I woke my husband laughing so loud.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join