It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

My point is that Trump shouldn't be listening to any rumors.

lol. That did make me chuckle. When I read it all it sounded like was, don't worry. You will be okay. Go back to sleep. I am sorry we woke you up.

Kind of like. " Mr President. I know that it seems like the left is trying to take you out of office anyway they can, or By Any Means Necessary but do us a favor and don't pay any attention to rumors. Could you do that for me?" lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The real liberals of the 60's and 70's would roll in their graves if they seen how the movement they started is now openly supporting political cronyism and the deep state.

It took a few decades but the movement has been successfully co-opted and turned in on itself to support the establishment. They've become the status quo, and as such, a new counter-culture is rising.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Oh really. So Mike Flynn didn't meet with them or call them and all the others including his own son in law who met with him in trumps living room.
The democrats put him in trumps living room?
That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Let's investigate her too then.

But let's be fair.

She said "Computer Scientists Apparently....."

Trump said Obama tapped his wires was a FACT.

Not quite the same declarative statement is it??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

What are you talking about???

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Funny.. Democrats seem to think they can take Trump down with no evidence.. guess thats only a one way street.

Lol. I don't think they understand the process as good as they thought. Trump really does like winning.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
Everyone remember this tweet by Hillary based on something in Slate?

twitter.com...

"Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank."

Yes, and look at the timing of her tweet, it was before the article
was even up at Slate. She had advance notice, obviously.

Advance notice of fake news, and she tweeted it twice.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

You're probably correct in what you just said.

Which is why I don't understand why his side won't just say that.

He always pushes back when he could just say it was a little bit over the top or he misspoke a little or something. But his ego won't have it. He has to be the most loved, the best brain, have the best words, know more than the generals, have the biggest crowds, have the most votes, etc. etc.

It's insane.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Funny.. Democrats seem to think they can take Trump down with no evidence.. guess thats only a one way street.

Hey, speaking of evidence ... weren't you one of the folks here at ATS who were CERTAIN that the FBI was going to recommend charges against Clinton?

Based on your sources? Am I remembering that correctly?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think Obama could be in trouble because Comey-Meerkat, as he helped tip the election away from Clinton as part of the first coup by white hats against the black hats, may tip in favor of investigating abuse of power by the outgoing Obama Administration, for having trumped up, so to speak the whole Russia meme where even the hack itself was never proven conclusively ie: could have been a leak.

No one even believes that Russia hacked the election or that the Trump campaign were operating in collusion with the Russians, this was all cooked up by Obama and Clinton in the wake of the historic loss to poison Trump's well but in the end, it will turn out to be entirely on their own hands, and without any real evidence of Trump-Russia campaign collusion in the lead up to the election.

That's bad news for Obama, bad news for Clinton and very bad news for CNN and others.

Comey Meerkat (that's what I call him now as he always pops up in these situations in the midst of the divided middle of the paradox of authentic leadership) holds the key, as does Sessions, and Pompeo.

And CNN is going to be forced to report on it when the information from the investigation comes forth and maybe much more as other investigations also come to a head with the Meerkat and Sessions being the deciding factor in the whole affair. Unless Trump has something serious to hide regarding the Russians, then Sessions was right to recuse, and the Trump administration is within it's right to call for an investigation of the Obama Administration's exit strategy as it related to a political calculation, in the event of a loss, to try to delegitimize the incoming Trump Presidency by creating a false narrative about the Trump campaign and the Russians. That's a very serious charge.

Dirty tricks campaign is what it might very well turn out to be, and oh to see CNN having to report it as such... can you imagine?

And then we get a new leak from WikiLeaks and Anonymous in regards to "elite" pedosatanism, along with more busts by the Trump administration, and voila just like that we're into a whole new ballgame.

It's starting to get a little dicey though right now, I sure hope they get it all resolved, ASAP, for the good of the country and the world.

edit on 5-3-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No one even believes that Russia hacked the election or that the Trump campaign were operating in collusion with the Russians, this was all cooked up by Obama and Clinton in the wake of the historic loss to poison Trump's well but in the end, it will turn out to be entirely on their own hands, and without any real evidence of Trump-Russia campaign collusion in the lead up to the election.

This is the most absurd statement in 145 (at this moment) pages of absurd statements.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Accuracy

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I agree. Things have gone from crazy to mental and people have gotten so use to it, that they refuse to live in the real world because they just can't cope with reality. I think people just get bored to fast and they just need jobs.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

NEW YORK TIMES - Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia - By ERIC LICHTBLAU and STEVEN LEE MYERSOCT. 31, 2016

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Hillary Clinton’s supporters, angry over what they regard as a lack of scrutiny of Mr. Trump by law enforcement officials, pushed for these investigations. In recent days they have also demanded that James B. Comey, the director of the F.B.I., discuss them publicly, as he did last week when he announced that a new batch of emails possibly connected to Mrs. Clinton had been discovered.

Supporters of Mrs. Clinton have argued that Mr. Trump’s evident affinity for Russia’s president, Vladimir V. Putin — Mr. Trump has called him a great leader and echoed his policies toward NATO, Ukraine and the war in Syria — and the hacks of leading Democrats like John D. Podesta, the chairman of the Clinton campaign, are clear indications that Russia has taken sides in the presidential race and that voters should know what the F.B.I. has found.

The F.B.I.’s inquiries into Russia’s possible role continue, as does the investigation into the emails involving Mrs. Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, on a computer she shared with her estranged husband, Anthony D. Weiner. Mrs. Clinton’s supporters argue that voters have as much right to know what the F.B.I. has found in Mr. Trump’s case, even if the findings are not yet conclusive.

“You do not hear the director talking about any other investigation he is involved in,” Representative Gregory W. Meeks, Democrat of New York, said after Mr. Comey’s letter to Congress was made public. “Is he investigating the Trump Foundation? Is he looking into the Russians hacking into all of our emails? Is he looking into and deciding what is going on with regards to other allegations of the Trump Organization?”

Mr. Comey would not even confirm the existence of any investigation of Mr. Trump’s aides when asked during an appearance in September before Congress. In the Obama administration’s internal deliberations over identifying the Russians as the source of the hacks, Mr. Comey also argued against doing so and succeeded in keeping the F.B.I.’s imprimatur off the formal findings, a law enforcement official said. His stance was first reported by CNBC.

Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the minority leader, responded angrily on Sunday with a letter accusing the F.B.I. of not being forthcoming about Mr. Trump’s alleged ties with Moscow.

click link for entire article.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

From this source -

HEATSTREET - EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia - By Louise Mensch | 10:18 pm, November 7, 2016

wo separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Contrary to earlier reporting in the New York Times, which cited FBI sources as saying that the agency did not believe that the private server in Donald Trump’s Trump Tower which was connected to a Russian bank had any nefarious purpose, the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server. The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.

The FBI agents who talked to the New York Times, and rubbished the ground-breaking stories of Slate ( Franklin Foer) and Mother Jones (David Corn) may not have known about the FISA warrant, sources say, because the counter-intelligence and criminal sides of the FBI often work independently of each other employing the principle of ‘compartmentalization’.

The FISA warrant was granted in connection with the investigation of suspected activity between the server and two banks, SVB Bank and Alfa Bank. However, it is thought in the intelligence community that the warrant covers any ‘US person’ connected to this investigation, and thus covers Donald Trump and at least three further men who have either formed part of his campaign or acted as his media surrogates. The warrant was sought, they say, because actionable intelligence on the matter provided by friendly foreign agencies could not properly be examined without a warrant by US intelligence as it involves ‘US Persons’ who come under the remit of the FBI and not the CIA. Should a counter-intelligence investigation lead to criminal prosecutions, sources say, the Justice Department is concerned that the chain of evidence have a basis in a clear warrant.

In June, when the first FISA warrant was denied, the FBI was reportedly alarmed at Carter Page’s trip to Moscow and meetings with Russian officials, one week before the DNC was hacked. Counter intelligence agencies later reported to both Presidential candidates that Russia had carried out this hack; Donald Trump said publicly in the third debate that ‘our country has no idea’ if Russia did the hacking. The discovery of the Trump Tower private Russian server, however, communicating with Alfa Bank, changed matters, sources report.

To further complicate the story, the FISA warrant was allegedly granted in part because of the involvement of Vladimir Putin’s own daughters. One is married to a senior official at Gazprom, where Carter Page and Paul Manafort reportedly have holdings; another to Kirill Shamalov, a banking official.

click link for article

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Hey, speaking of evidence ... weren't you one of the folks here at ATS who were CERTAIN that the FBI was going to recommend charges against Clinton?

Based on your sources? Am I remembering that correctly?

Most likely... Less you forgot the FBI still has several investigations into Ms. Clinton open. Careful what you want to be snippy about. Considering Clinton has been linked to this latest Trump mess who knows what will happen.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

This is the most absurd statement in 145 (at this moment) pages of absurd statements.

Is it? Can you explain precisely why you feel that way? Thanks.

link   

I can't read the entire thing because I don't have subscription but I don't see anything about the alleged FISA warrant requests in what you quoted.

I think the entire purpose of the whole 'fake news' thing is about to be played out. And Trump is playing the dummy.

That's my speculative opinion. It remains to be seen, of course.

link   

SPARTAREPORT - NYT: Trump is Seeking Obama’s FISA Wiretapping Order

The link above has links to the various media outlets who have been covering this and there is a section at the bottom of the article that provides the resource links.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

You're probably correct in what you just said.

Which is why I don't understand why his side won't just say that.

He always pushes back when he could just say it was a little bit over the top or he misspoke a little or something. But his ego won't have it. He has to be the most loved, the best brain, have the best words, know more than the generals, have the biggest crowds, have the most votes, etc. etc.

It's insane.

I agree, there's nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake, and then moving on - most people are willing to move along as well. I think Trump's ego is partly what could make him great, but it could also be what totally brings him down. If he were able to back off a little, even like 15%, he would be fine, and have much more support. But he doesn't back off of anything, even when he should.

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well said. They will force his hand, because they have forgotten what an Alpha Male is. Then, as always, they will try to blame it on anything but that. Proven. Hillary and the DNC colluded against Bernie Sanders. Nothing was done about it. They rigged their own election and it was okay to their supporters. That is who Trump is dealing with.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join