It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What to be a ploy? That Democrats are intentionally maligning Comey?

Yes. Did she not say that he can't be trusted? Comey is inbetween right now. He is not sure who is going to win and he is trying to play both sides. He said what he said about Trump to get back into the good graces of Pelosi. I don't think he has the capacity to even conceive of the predicament he has placed himself in. He is an inept leader. He has proven it time and again. It seems he can't even get any kind of investigation going against anyone in government without hitting his top thought processing ability. So yeah. I think it is a ploy.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: SBMcG
It's been almost 6 hours. Where's the confirmation or denial of the Comey statement reported by the NYT?

This whole thing is starting to smell like a failed Deep State coup to me.

Your saying someone put that info out there to go in front of Comey? It wouldn't work because he'd deny he was behind that statement unless someone had leverage on him.

I didn't say anything of the sort.

Can you back up your statement?
I'm not making a statement, I'm trying to understand yours.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The entire FISA warrant was reported by the NYT back in 2016.

I haven't been able to find such a thing.

Do you have a link?

I can only find this from the NYT:

There is no confirmed evidence that the F.B.I. obtained a court warrant to wiretap the Trump Organization or was capturing communications directly from the Trump Organization.

Link

I just think you should be prepared for the fact that you may have been set up...by Trump, Obama, Breitbart, the WaPo, the NYT, etc...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It was last year when he was running for Pres. Hardly ancient history or anything.

As if Trump has changed his ways when it comes to tweeting bad information between the middle of last year and now??? LOLOL

Yeah, I'm sure he's a totally different person now. LOLOLOL

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well the MSM had reported about the FISA tapping but seem to be backing off of that story now so any and all rumors could or could have been true ...The investigation will produce some if not all the facts ...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You know, if there was no surveillance of Trump, then why on earth is there all this Russian garbage going on, repeatedly?
By trying to proclaim that they didn't "listen in" to him, they in effect are saying there was no reason to. If on the other hand, they had evidence to, why wasn't that evidence ever leaked? It seems so much else is leaked.
edit on 5-3-2017 by talisman because: text fix

edit on 5-3-2017 by talisman because: fix

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

Obama's IRS had access to Trump's taxes and never leaked them.

Alert:The following is completely off topic.
I just learned something about Trump that tells me everything I need to know about him.
He has never taken care of a pet; never cuddled with his own cat or dog.

edit on 3/5/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why don't you proudly list your source X?

World Net Daily.

Because unlike Democrats I think sources are important. anyone can figure it out when they click the link...

I could always provide snippets with no links and just unnamed sources.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Or, Comey is in on the take-down of the Deep State and is playing a role.

Haven't you heard. You can't take someone down if you have no evidence. With how he has conducted himself throughout the Presidential Campaign, I cannot come up with anything that would make me believe that he has the ability to do it. He is not good at his job in other words. I cannot stress that part enough.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I supported Clinton, at least as far as writing threads might be considered support, but the fact remains that a very flawed and inexperienced candidate beat her in the election. It was a very narrow victory, but it was a victory for Donald Trump.

I don't think Trump is going to survive a full term. He is certainly his own worst enemy and he has a history of double crossing people. Chris Christie is only the most notable of the recent ones.

I think Trump will do himself in, politically.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Funny.. Democrats seem to think they can take Trump down with no evidence.. guess thats only a one way street.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: Grimpachi

I supported Clinton, at least as far as writing threads might be considered support, but the fact remains that a very flawed and inexperienced candidate beat her in the election. It was a very narrow victory, but it was a victory for Donald Trump.

Have you checked the demographics of who voted for who?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Whatever....

My point is that Trump shouldn't be listening to any rumors. He doesn't have to. Nor does he need some Right Wing Media source for Intel. He's the damn President.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Refresh my memory.

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

What if the real deep state if the Five Eyes network . Think CFR and Quigleys Tragedy and Hope ...Jut how do you take down that kind of a monster . I don't think they can get their coup ...This tweet thing has too much legs and all players are frozen .In fact it may come to pass that Trump may get a Fisa to go after Obama if he has some good goods ...just speculating for sure but who knows what may have been shared by other intelligence agencies from outside the US ...

I am not sure about that. I am sure that Trump will fight. They are trying to drive him to this. They will not like it when they do. I don't know if any of us will, but I will know who made him do it.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why don't you proudly list your source X?

World Net Daily.

Because unlike Democrats I think sources are important. anyone can figure it out when they click the link...

I could always provide snippets with no links and just unnamed sources.

"Unlike Democrats" ... well, at least you're being non-partisan.

World Net Daily is a joke source.

Your articles whole argument turns on an intentional misreading of Obama's statement, and while verbose, offers nothing in the way of evidence.

Chalk another one up to (well-known) fake news.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Everyone remember this tweet by Hillary based on something in Slate?

twitter.com...

"Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Finally we are starting to see the hidden trap Trump and Bannon has had planned from the very beginning. Trump and Bannon knew the leftist communist elites were going to attempt a false narrative of a "Russian connection"...and allowed them to expose themselves first with Flynn and allowed it to happen again with Sessions. Trump has made the deep state expose themselves now twice. Proving to the public that the deep state actually exists. Trump has simultaneously successfully defeated the MSM by showing that it is the MSM that is actually the fake news.

Now Trump is going to use the very MSM who has reported on this for the past year with back page news articles to prove the deep state and Obama were in concert to break federal laws. Additionally, this will allow Trump to prove the actual "Russian connection" has long existed between DC elitist leftists and Russia.

I wonder when the leftist elites will realize they have been played and played hard?

link   

originally posted by: talisman
Wasn't it around October when someone leaked Donald Trumps '95 Tax return? Wasn't it claimed, if memory serves correctly, the envelope had "Trump Tower" when it was sent? Given the time frame, it does become suspicious. Also, I recall someone climbing Trump Tower back in Aug with suction cups. Could that have been a diversion? Who knows?
Then the rumour flew that in October some kind of investigation was ongoing with regards to the FISA court. Someone is trying to either "Frame" this or there is something more to this.

We talked about that guy here on ATS. I always thought there was something very suspicious at the time....either a diversion or he planted something somewhere. I'm thinking probably a diversion. Security was probably pulled away from their normal stations while this event went on for three hours.

link   
Trump was probably mistaken, took what he heard/read too far, as he tends to do. It's just another distraction that will make Trump's job even harder, and make it more difficult to turn the country around. Taking the country back from the globalists was never going to be easy, but it's becoming tougher than it needs to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join