It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Did you see this ?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Did you see this ?

fake news

hey, that is kinda fun

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned that Trump can declassify the FISA?

Or that he might have read the damn thing already and then tweeted about the taps?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's just more guessing.

If that's the case why didn't he say that???

If he has something solid why not just say "Here, this is why I said that."

Probably because he's just tweeting out his butt about something he was told or read by someone else who also can't back up what they said.

Remember when he retweeted that false claim about Black on White vs. Black on Black crime months ago??? Turned out that it came from some White Power Blog or something that had changed the numbers. Even O'reily came down on him saying you can't just do that when president. That you have to verify what you say is true. Trump just blew it off like it was no big deal. But it is a big deal.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
It's been almost 6 hours. Where's the confirmation or denial of the Comey statement reported by the NYT?

This whole thing is starting to smell like a failed Deep State coup to me.

Obama scorched earth agenda.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: burntheships

Odd! White House Spokeswoman, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, repeatedly said that the New York Times and the Washington Post were credible sources, while she was making the Sunday morning talk show rounds.

Controlled Opposition.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Did you see this ?

Sen. Tom Cotton, who serves on the Intelligence Committee, said today to be cautious regarding reports coming out of news sources.

"But, I would simply caution your viewers again, do not credit media reports that are based on anonymous sources."

Hereis his interview. He basically said you have to sift through the news report and separate substantiated facts from other stuff just being thrown in there with it.
edit on 5-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I think you can safely bet there will be a denial. I put together a timeline of Trump’s tweets and think it speaks volumes on what to expect:

3:26 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about a Daily Caller article (although he didn't source it with a link), “The first meeting Jeff Sessions had with the Russian Amb was set up by the Obama Administration under education program for 100 Ambs.” Link to Daily Caller article

The info from that first Tweet clearly came from that Daily Caller article and it also highlights a pattern for the rest of Trump's tweets in the wee hours of March 4.

3:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about a Breitbart article using unverified sources, “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” Link to Breitbart article

3:42 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about a Daily Caller article (which was also picked up by Breitbart), "Just out: The same Russian Ambassador that met Jeff Sessions visited the Obama White House 22 times, and 4 times last year alone."
Link to Daily Caller article
Link to Breitbart article

3:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about the Breitbart article on the unverified FISA requests, again, “Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!”

3:52 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about the same Breitbart article, “I’d bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!”

4:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017, Trump tweets about the same Breitbart article,”How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

MY CONCLUSION: Trump was up reading conservative news articles about himself online between 3:26 a.m. and 4:02 a.m.....and tweeting about it. He was definitely NOT being briefed on any genuine, serious evidence implicating Obama in a wiretap scheme. Or that's the story that is meant to be corroborated by this set of carefully crafted and timed tweets.

If the above turns out to be the *actual* scenario, my grace period with Trump is over. I've been open to giving him a chance, but if the above scenario is determined to be what *officially* happened...I just think this series of tweets, along with the strategically placed articles, AND Obama's *involvement,* indicate a certain collusion that people belonging to the Democratic or Republican parties might not consider.

edit on 5-3-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Does this guy sleep at all?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think that is a very good theory for what happened.

We know he watches Right Wing media and then tweets about what he "learns" from them.

Plus, just how clearly do you think his mind is when he works all day, reads right wing media until 4 am. Then is up again at 6 am tweeting about the scandals he just read about??? My guess is he needs rest and a clear head.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Could this be the mother of all fake news, or the camel that breaks Obamas back? Thoughts?

Yes I have some thoughts. The coud'étate will continue. The evidence for what is happening is right in front of everyone's faces. It has never taken a President to get his cabinet passed as long as it has taken Trump. If they keep pushing they will force Trump to declare Marshal Law to make his case to the country. Right wingers will support it, plus anyone out there tired of the how the left have handled themselves during this transitional period. The lefts do not want, and will try to stop it, and this is a literal leftist group mind you, By Any Means Necessary.

When Marshal Law is imposed will you really hear the left screaming about Hitler, and any other innuendo to how evil and oppressive Trump is. Once Marshal Law is implemented Nation Wide, well what are your thoughts on that?
edit on 5-3-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Did you see this ?

That explains why Democrats are once again hating Comey... Pelosi said he could not be trusted... Apparently he is not giving Democrats want they want.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks for that link to Gowdy's interview.

It does appear that the NYT has published many things
at least unverified, if not outright disinformation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You mean authentic?

Ironic isn't it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Meh. The agriculture and labor ministers are not that important at this point. All the important cabinet members are approved.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Is it possible that Breitbart put their story together from past MSM pieces ? The MSM had been talking about the Fisa taps .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yeah my friends on tv.
SMH

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Interesting and credible analysis, showing that all Trump was going on were the reports that he was accessing on-line, and not based on any insider information.

Maybe they should not have given him his twitter back..

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Even if it was. That isn't where the President is supposed to get his intel from.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Comey did ask them to stop it.

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join