It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Manafort was a crappy campaign manager. Flynn was a Democrat. Sessions only recused himself from any Trump investigation. Nothing surprising with any of them.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: marg6043

No, let me correct you, the Democrats and their media cohorts are the ones that keep bringing the Russian link over and over again without any evidence.

Trump should just come out and say, "I DID NOT have sex with that russian ambassador!"

That should have them chasing their tails for a while.

I DID NOT Defile that hotel room !!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Trump is not like any other president, I know that, I knew that and one of the reasons I voted for him, because I want something different.

He is not groomed, polished career politician, even when we know that most of those clean groomed politicians are nothing but dirty and corrupted to the core.

So far he is in top of promises that I agree with, making the military great again and when in comes to law enforcements we all know that enough is enough with the deaths and targeting of them.

Here in my state in one year we have more police officers shot death than ever regardless of color.

Trump is what I expected, so I can no find anything wrong yet. Now time will tell.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Everyone keeps saying Russia has nothing to do with anything yet they all keep having some fishy interactions with Russia they just happen to not remember until it's biting them in the A$$. Why is that???

Because they are dishonest.

Even if their interactions were innocuous, they seem to lie.

It's almost as if we elected an administration that shares similar traits to the Hillary camp.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A lot of people voted for Trump just to see just how crazy it could get.

Well, I don't think they are disappointed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Dude. That is what's happening.

If I was wrong and you or Trump actually had something to back up your view, you'd show it and shut me up.

But you don't have sh*t!!!

All you can say is "No that's just how you see it." But we all see the same thing. I'm just asking why it's all so f*cked up and you act like it's not happening. But it is happening because you're here talking about the very same things I am.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: marg6043

People don't leave the campaign or choose to resign their position or recuse themselves from their position because the media is making them.

Manafort, Flynn, Sessions....You think they quit or were removed because the media made them?? No. If they didn't do something they thought was wrong, they wouldn't be gone.

They didn't even put up a fight. Why??? Because they new they were in the wrong. That's what I see.

What about Lewandowsky?

Remember the accusations against him?

He threw a woman to the floor and curb stomped her?

That didn't really happen, did it.

Same as the rest.

See, that the diff from the left.

They could have the smoking gun in their hand literally and they would deny the bodies on the floor.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

No, no dirty, playful, playful minds.

Is like I posted before a while back, the fixation on Trump is so big right now, that if he farts people wants to know what he had for dinner.

Actually today a poll show that more people watched Trumps address to congress than the Oscars

What that tells you, this both those that hates him and those that like him.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just for posterity of Very Fake News in the first part they say the FBI said and in the last part they wonder why the FBI just didn't come out and say so .

edit on 5-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: SBMcG

The whole "Comey" thing is complicated.

The possibilities have 2 faces.

Schrodinger's meerkat

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

Manafort was a crappy campaign manager. Flynn was a Democrat. Sessions only recused himself from any Trump investigation. Nothing surprising with any of them.

follow the money

follow the oil

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah, I remember that. There was BS about that coming from both sides. He just went to CNN saying he's no longer on Trumps team and spent his time there Praising Trump instead.

That is not the same thing either.

That was a reporter and campaign manager. This is our actual President feuding with the intel orgs. within our Gov. That doesn't look good. Not internally or externally.

I'm tired of the sh*t show. Bannon, Trump, etc. need to get their sh*t together as does the media and figure something out. The lies, the tweets, it's so stupid and all the while we have real problems here. Poison water supplies, poverty, racism, healthcare, corporate power unchecked, education, etc. all going down the toilet while our leader lies about stuff in tweets, avoids intel breifings, etc.

All I keep thinking is......

edit on 5-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Dude. That is what's happening.

If I was wrong and you or Trump actually had something to back up your view, you'd show it and shut me up.

But you don't have sh*t!!!

All you can say is "No that's just how you see it." But we all see the same thing. I'm just asking why it's all so f*cked up and you act like it's not happening. But it is happening because you're here talking about the very same things I am.

im not disputing this happening. it was your viewpoint that the world is crashing down around us that many people dont share

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have firm confidence in President Trumps call out.

How it plays out is another story.

To shout out, that he just was on the pooper tweeting out out of his a** (no pun intended) is a little short sighted.

He's very intelligent and knows ahead what can and probably will happen.

There's of course a chance he jumped prematurely about this situation, but I give the chances low, rather than higher.

Either something happens, or it gets drawn out to nothing but a dog chasing it's tail of daily politics.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

How many?

Can you give us a break down of the percentages in each of your groups?

Thank you kindly.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How many?

Thank you kindly.

better yet why not go outside and walk around and talk to many people of different viewpoints. u might be surprised how diverse it is outside your circle.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Not the world.

Just any kind of normal government or even the illusion that the serious things are under someones watch. That America isn't just joke. That the Idea of America isn't being sh*t on by a bunch of clowns.

Because that's what it looks like. That's how it looks to everyone else too. That is why other nations are laughing or crying about what a stupid display we are right now. Regardless of who's to blame even. It just looks sad. We deserve Zero Respect from anyone right now because as the Super Power on this planet. We're a joke. We're like the drunk passed out babysitter laying in a pool of pee when the parents come home. It's pathetic.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

How many?

Thank you kindly.

fyi, how hilarious is it that your actually arguing for people thinking the world is going to end. that has gone well historically

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

How many?

Thank you kindly.

better yet why not go outside and walk around and talk to many people of different viewpoints. u might be surprised how diverse it is outside your circle.

So .. no answer then and you were just making an empty rhetorical point?

Well, shoot.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

How many?

Thank you kindly.

So .. no answer then and you were just making an empty rhetorical point?

Well, shoot.

atleast im not asking questions that everyone knows has no answer one way or the other. why not prove that there isnt a large amount of people that dont believe everything is going to hell and a handbasket.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join