It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I see Trump was left alone with a phone for too long. I can picture 2 Secret Service agents arguing over who's turn it was to watch him.
edit on 4-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is pretty funny... what a former senior intelligence official said on the matter:

“It seems unthinkable. If that were the case by some chance, that means that a federal judge would have found that there was either probable cause that he had committed a crime or was an agent of a foreign power.”

source

I think Trump is freaking out... feeling the walls closing in.... They're coming for you, Donnie

edit on 4-3-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So many comments regarding "if true,".

So, uh, where's the proof?

Donald's Twitter feed?

LOL - he needs to prove this. Sad thing is, for his supporters, proof isn't necessary.

They just believe him at any cost.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Maybe he saw the evidence but again, if it's a warrant it's not illegal.

It is if the actions in question goes outside the confines of the warrant. From what I am hearing the FISA warrant was authorized and found nothing incriminating in the time frame set out by the warrant. At the end of the time frame the wiretapping is suppose to end and in this case they kept it going, which is a huge legal issue for Obama if true.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Still no statement from Obama? If it's not true why would he wait so long to respond? I guess they are still debating who gets thrown to the wolfs Obama or Hillary. This could be very interesting to observe. Damn the US is in so much trouble and not because of Trump. The house of crads is crumbling right before our eyes.

I wouldn't respond to such a silly accusation.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Obama didn't came forward with any proof either hence why Trump got elected in the first place. The Obama administration is scrambling right now and they have no idea what to do.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: marg6043

I think they are going to discover the White House has been bugged, as well. Under this revelation concerning the Tower, however, the WH bugs may be being removed as we speak.

Donald Trump did not make this accusation lightly.

Prove it.

I "think," Donald is a conman and is getting his cult members fired up because that's what he does.

Where's my proof?

I'm deciding to take one out the Trump cults playbook. I don't need proof, nor citations.

My opinion is factual, I don't have to prove nothing!

link   
Why is this bigger than Watergate?

If he there was a warrant issued after he said to the Russians to hack away, and there is query that Russia meddled in the campaign, why is there any shock that he was tapped?

Was it conducted for security or to steal information for the dem campaign...if it was the latter, lol we know how well that worked out for them.

You shoot your mouth off orange fatso, sucked in they tapped you.

And then to try 'President' it on twitter. lol.

sick of this governtainment.

edit on 4-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It is if the actions in question goes outside the confines of the warrant. From what I am hearing the FISA warrant was authorized and found nothing incriminating in the time frame set out by the warrant. At the end of the time frame the wiretapping is suppose to end and in this case they kept it going, which is a huge legal issue for Obama if true.

OK and so trump is going to tweet either an open investigation or a lawsuit?

Do you normally try and influence juries and investigators by swaying Public opinion.

There is a lot that doesn't make any sense if this is a legal proceeding.

If it is a legal proceeding it's possible Trump has violated rules of disclosure or is trying to sway public opinion in a jury trial or senate investigation.

link   
I bet every morning for the Trump team is a feeling of dread as they check to see if Donnie, the nutjob, went on a crazy tweeting rant the night before... and how often is the answer... yes.... Yes, he did. So much for a quiet weekend.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

That is where I don't think the Obama administration wants to be into, because Obama abuse of the wiretapping will be exposed.

And the names of those involved will be exposed too.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Obama didn't came forward with any proof either hence why Trump got elected in the first place. The Obama administration is scrambling right now and they have no idea what to do.

The Obama administration?

What's the date today, did I go back in time or something?

Obama is no longer POTUS.

You know, R's and D's are more alike than they think. When Obama was POTUS - it was Bush's fault! Now that Trump is POTUS - it's Obama's fault!

And round and round the carousel goes.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: luthier

That is where I don't think the Obama administration wants to be into, because Obama abuse of the wiretapping will be exposed.

And the names of those involved will be exposed too.

Trump just shot himself in the foot by literally leaking what you are saying is an investigation.

link   
Obama and his henchmen are worried about what the Trump administration is finding out about their dirty deeds.

The Russian accusation is to take the spotlight off the Obama administration's own dirty dealings. I guarantee it! The louder they shout about Trump and the Russians, the more they are afraid their own Russian dealing might get exposed.

Remember, BOTH Hillary Clinton AND Barack Hussein Obama signed off on the Uranium One deal. Obama could have stopped the deal, but he didn't, and now 20% of America's uranium supply is owned by a foreign government. I'm sure Clinton and Obama got something out of that deal.

By wiretapping Trump's conversations, they are simply trying to get ahead of what he knows and is finding out everyday.

And, of course, Obama has WaPo, NYT, CNN, and others carrying water for him.
edit on 4-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

Tweeting this is his trying to distract. People are thick enough to run screaming to where he points and screams fire to put out a fire that doesn't exist.

Ludicrous.

link   
Well, this is an interesting turn of events.

As we have seen before, Trump likes to cry "conspiracy" when it appears he may be about to come out on the losing end. "The election is rigged"...etc. I would not be surprised if we learn that there is a lot more to this Russian issue than his administration is letting on.

I also don't see Obama being dumb enough to overstep his authority and spying on Trump for the sake of the election.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Smoke screen.

Look who's not talking about trump and Russia today....
All of us...

This is what he does....it's an act of prestidigitation.

link   
So let us say this is true, Trump just outed that he is under investigation.

If wiretaps were authorized, then it would be because government agencies thought there was something to investigate.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

"If true."

Donald sure did play America with his anti-establishment propoganda campaign. He's a part of the TPTB. "If true," this is a pretty terrifying time to be alive.

See how this works? Just slap "if true," after a ridiculous comment and watch as no one questions it or calls it out!

"If this is true," you folks need to provide proof.

The same applies to Donnie. He needs to prove it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: marg6043

I think they are going to discover the White House has been bugged, as well. Under this revelation concerning the Tower, however, the WH bugs may be being removed as we speak.

Donald Trump did not make this accusation lightly.

Prove it.

I "think," Donald is a conman and is getting his cult members fired up because that's what he does.

Where's my proof?

I'm deciding to take one out the Trump cults playbook. I don't need proof, nor citations.

My opinion is factual, I don't have to prove nothing!

Supporters fired up? I am surprised you had the time to post, with searching for Russians and all. Have you checked under you bed?

edit on 4/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join