It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Clapper also said there is no evidence the Russians colluded with the Trump campaign.

So why have Obama, the dems and their lapdog media been spreading this russian conspiracy nonsense as fact for almost a year without any evidence?
edit on 5-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I just wish they would let Conway out of her box to explain this to everyone, I miss her, she was like comic relief

She was just on Judge Jeanine.

Yup, said all you guys are full of crap.

Raised my eyebrow.

link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Kellyanne Conway: "I saw a published news report about James Comey, but I didn't see a statement from Comey. If he knows, he can make a statement, we know he's not shy."

Not even the Judge could make Trump smell like roses she even looked like she was fed up with Kelly Anne going in circles.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Ya Vol Herr Kommandant

I think you mean "jawohl".

I'll tell 'em when he comes in.

(Casablanca quote)

xuenchen, I think you know where those letters are.

Still no proof?

If those "letters" exist, let's see em.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

"Reports concerning potentially politically motivated investigations immediately ahead of the 2016 election are very troubling," White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in the statement Sunday morning, which he also posted on Twitter. "President Donald J. Trump is requesting that as part of their investigation into Russian activity, the congressional intelligence committees exercise their oversight authority to determine whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016. "Neither the White House nor the President will comment further until such oversight is conducted," Spicer added. He did not provide any further details on the President's request to Congress.

Bannons strategy is all laid out right here

try to tie up the russia investigation with an obama investigation and stonewall the issue and hope it dies.

I really hope Comey just kills this thing tomorrow, we need our government to actually function

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

They're not on the internet.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

They're not on the internet.

Agreed. At this point they are in your imagination.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I have seen administrations coming and go, we will still be here as a nation regardless of who is in the white house or not.

You think is no funny, but actually is, in a sick way to think that people wants to be surprised at the crap that goes on in government.

Darn we here in ATS has been talking about this same thing for years.

Really!!!!@!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I think that we will finally see something coming from all this accusations and is going to surprise many.

Oh! Today we agree on this! I, too, think it will surprise many. I have a feeling, however, that we may disagree on who will be the more surprised...

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Maybe because Russia keeps popping up all over.

It's like wondering if your spouse is cheating on you and they keep telling you no but for some reason you keep finding strangers underwear all over your house and can't figure out how they got there and why.

People around Trump keep forgetting about talking to Russia. People in his Campaign have dealing with Russia. There are multiple oddities that keep happening that are always linked back to Russia. It's always Russia Russia Russia.

Everyone keeps saying Russia has nothing to do with anything yet they all keep having some fishy interactions with Russia they just happen to not remember until it's biting them in the A$$. Why is that???

link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

If there is enough evidence of wiretapping congress will initiate another committee to handle that issue alone.

edit on 5-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

No, let me correct you, the Democrats and their media cohorts are the ones that keep bringing the Russian link over and over again without any evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

No, let me correct you, the Democrats and their media cohorts are the ones that keep bringing the Russian link over and over again without any evidence.

Trump should just come out and say, "I DID NOT have sex with that russian ambassador!"

That should have them chasing their tails for a while.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trump is able to lay to rest any doubts about wire tapping because he has the authority to declassify any pertinent information that can prove his claims, but he is Turtling.

When has Trump ever turtled before? I think he has screwed himself with his latest outburst.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: syrinx high priest

If there is enough evidence of wiretapping congress will initiate another committee to handle that issue alone.

why would they investigate a legal wiretap (presumably) authorized by a federal judge?

I mean if this was illegal , that changes everything, but I don't think we are discussing an illegal tap

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Look, Bush I thought was such a goof that the world would think we were crazy. Some of them did. But that was nothing like this.

This is just the first month and everything is breaking apart for no reason. There is no point in any of this. It's just a President acting like a child. Spreading rumors without backing them up. Causing trouble internally.

I mean it would be better if he could actually prove his side of things. Actually support the things he says. But he isn't. That just makes him crazy. At least Bush had something to back up his BS. It was weak and ended up being wrong but he had some evidence to show why he did what he did. Trumps got nothing. That's scary stupid.

He want's to poor more into the military and Law enforcement too. Our Crazy Leader who lies and makes stuff up on the fly without evidence for any of it. Does that sound safe to you???

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That is soo funny and to tell the truth I also thought about that too.

This is interesting, we have the same thoughts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

That is soo funny and to tell the truth I also thought about that too.

This is interesting, we have the same thoughts.

Dirty minds think alike?

lol!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Look, Bush I thought was such a goof that the world would think we were crazy. Some of them did. But that was nothing like this.

This is just the first month and everything is breaking apart for no reason. There is no point in any of this. It's just a President acting like a child. Spreading rumors without backing them up. Causing trouble internally.

I mean it would be better if he could actually prove his side of things. Actually support the things he says. But he isn't. That just makes him crazy. At least Bush had something to back up his BS. It was weak and ended up being wrong but he had some evidence to show why he did what he did. Trumps got nothing. That's scary stupid.

He want's to poor more into the military and Law enforcement too. Our Crazy Leader who lies and makes stuff up on the fly without evidence for any of it. Does that sound safe to you???

thats the far lefts viewpoint but theres a good % of people who are on the other side of that aswell, and lets be clear this is a fringe view

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

People don't leave the campaign or choose to resign their position or recuse themselves from their position because the media is making them.

Manafort, Flynn, Sessions....You think they quit or were removed because the media made them?? No. If they didn't do something they thought was wrong, they wouldn't be gone.

They didn't even put up a fight. Why??? Because they new they were in the wrong. That's what I see.

new topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join