It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Ok, so there was no wire tap then?? It's official, right. That's a known thing now??

So is Trump going to be banned from Twitter now for starting all this or is there any consequences at all for anyone???

Was it Trump though?

Maybe the Deep State hijacked his old Twitter account in their continuing attack to ... make him ... look bad ...

BWHAHAHAAHHAAHHHAHAA ... (sorry, couldn't hold it together) ... BHAHAHAHAHAHAA

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muse7
If Trump was wiretapped he can declassify that information right now

IF IN FACT Trump Tower was wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign, as President Trump claimed in several tweets Saturday morning, he can do much more than say so on twitter: Presidents have the power to declassify anything at any time, so Trump could immediately make public any government records of such surveillance.

Link

Why the need for an investigation? If he indeed was wiretapped he can declassify that information right now.

Unless.....He got his information from Breitbarf and Levin...

He can't just do that !!

He needs to sort through all the disinfo and planted material from the left-over Obama operatives inside the Departments.

They will be planting material that appears to be real, and then they will prove it false.

They will also plant fake material that takes the heat off Obama.

Oh, so you're saying that they will need to destroy some evidence before they can declassify the rest, in order to prove Trump innocent and Obama guilty?

link   
this post with a noteworthy point-of-view will undoubtedly get swamped in the discussions

what is being repeated by the Obamainestas is the same disinformation and misdirection they played during the immediate aftermath of the Benghazi shameful conduct....
the 'Cover-Story' claim of a YOUTUBE video called the The Inosence of Muslims to deflect the leaderships' inaction

This time the 'Cover Story' being claimed is that there was some sort of nefarious doings between Trump & the Russians...
and that is the repeat of the Benghazi Lies by the Democrat/Progressive-Elites within the Deep-State cabal of anti-Constitutionalists...
ONLY this time concerning the Trump phone & Server Taps at Trump Tower...the cabal of Deep-State Un-American-Anti-Freedom elites are pushing the Russians hacking the Presidential Election

They will continue with that RUSSIAN~enemies false-flag lie & distraction, just as the phony YOUTUBE video is forever linked to the BS @ Benghazi...
Even up to and including when BHO and the Judiciary and Justice are indicted for wire tapping Trump and scores of other as-yet-undisclosed American Citizens

these vile people continue to use the same playbook, huh
back then it was a Video that caused Benghazi... Today it was the Russians that made Trump a suspect & ripe as a wire-tap target....
meanwhile thousands of ISIS terrorists rest up until commanded to strike by the Evil Boss still in DC

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: TheScale

a reply to: queenofswords

He also misspelled the word "tap" as "tapp."

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

Spelling and grammar errors emphasize how Trump is just an average joe and that his tweets are aithentic, not composed by a team of ivy legaue speech writers.

An "average joe" who graduated (as he so often reminds us) from the Wharton School of Finance, who's dad gave him "a small loan" of a million dollars to get started in business, etc.

Was he also born in a log cabin? Did he tell the truth about a cherry tree?

Good gravy.

You know who else got a small loan of a million dollars to start their business? My stupid neghbor. He opened a Mexican Restaurant chain store.

Stop acting like that's a lot of money.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

Spelling and grammar errors emphasize how Trump is just an average joe and that his tweets are aithentic, not composed by a team of ivy legaue speech writers.

An "average joe" who graduated (as he so often reminds us) from the Wharton School of Finance, who's dad gave him "a small loan" of a million dollars to get started in business, etc.

Good gravy.

You know who else got a small loan of a million dollars to start their business? My stupid neghbor. He opened a Mexican Restaurant chain store.

To the "average joe"?

Okay.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Judge on Fox News calls it a "guessing game",
just confirmed she will be interviewing Kellyanne Conway.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well latest news, tomorrow is going to be a statement coming from Comey on the issue of the Obamagate, he will deny any wrong doing by the FBI.

And there you have it, people, the FBI never, ever spied on Americans of any kind or form

Case closed.

link   

originally posted by: St Udio

this post with a noteworthy point-of-view will undoubtedly get swamped in the discussions

what is being repeated by the Obamainestas is the same disinformation and misdirection they played during the immediate aftermath of the Benghazi shameful conduct....
the 'Cover-Story' claim of a YOUTUBE video called the The Inosence of Muslims to deflect the leaderships' inaction

This time the 'Cover Story' being claimed is that there was some sort of nefarious doings between Trump & the Russians...
and that is the repeat of the Benghazi Lies by the Democrat/Progressive-Elites within the Deep-State cabal of anti-Constitutionalists...
ONLY this time concerning the Trump phone & Server Taps at Trump Tower...the cabal of Deep-State Un-American-Anti-Freedom elites are pushing the Russians hacking the Presidential Election

They will continue with that RUSSIAN~enemies false-flag lie & distraction, just as the phony YOUTUBE video is forever linked to the BS @ Benghazi...
Even up to and including when BHO and the Judiciary and Justice are indicted for wire tapping Trump and scores of other as-yet-undisclosed American Citizens

back then it was a Video that caused Benghazi... Today it was the Russians that made Trump a suspect & ripe as a wire-tap target....
meanwhile thousands of ISIS terrorists rest up until commanded to strike by the Evil Boss still in DC

Great post!

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Good gravy.

Depends on the year.

Trump's loan (adjusted for today's inflation) is just a bit shy of $20m. Not to mention his inheriting a much, much more significant amount when his father passed.

A million dollars in TODAYS money isn't necessarily that huge. A few decades ago, though, it was different.

link   
a reply to: TheScale

What I dispute is that Obama had the authority to, or did, order a wiretap. Furthermore, if intelligence agencies are investigating, and have actually undertaken any such surveillance, I am under the firm belief that they would not be permitted by law to do so unless they had a legally reasonable reason and a duty to act accordingly.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah, I think we can all rely on the fact that Trump wrote those tweets.

But if it is true that no wire taps ever happened. No FISA, etc. then Trump needs to explain.

The fact that he hasn't shown evidence for what he claimed yet is shameful.

Until he does, he's FAKE NEWS.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I just wish they would let Conway out of her box to explain this to everyone, I miss her, she was like comic relief

Conway is appearing on Fox at 9pm Eastern on 'Justice with Judge Jeanine'

Should be interesting and entertaining.

www.foxnews.com...

💓
💓

link   

Tapp could be code for ""Tapper and Comey both agree it never happened."" from a post below you and above me ...maybe that the mole .

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As far as I can tell the Trump lovers have been trying to explain away Trumps recent off the wall outburst by pointing to info that has been public knowledge for over a month maybe more. Does that mean Trump is a very slow reader and cant keep up with recent events? Still, that doesn't explain the accusation of "Obama did it" that he has made. Really crazy stuff and really hard for them to defend without twisting everything.

Is it just coincidence that the Trump Tantrum was thrown right after Breitbart did a propaganda piece? Hmm... I think Occam's razor would say Trump being a Breitbart Junkie probably lost his marbles and had a few tweets about it rather than him having any evidence to back up his claim.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Holly smokes.

This is for you!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: muse7
If Trump was wiretapped he can declassify that information right now

IF IN FACT Trump Tower was wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign, as President Trump claimed in several tweets Saturday morning, he can do much more than say so on twitter: Presidents have the power to declassify anything at any time, so Trump could immediately make public any government records of such surveillance.

Link

Why the need for an investigation? If he indeed was wiretapped he can declassify that information right now.

Unless.....He got his information from Breitbarf and Levin...

He can't just do that !!

He needs to sort through all the disinfo and planted material from the left-over Obama operatives inside the Departments.

They will be planting material that appears to be real, and then they will prove it false.

They will also plant fake material that takes the heat off Obama.

Oh, so you're saying that they will need to destroy some evidence before they can declassify the rest, in order to prove Trump innocent and Obama guilty?

zoom !!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As a Trump supporter, I'm not taking joy in this at all.

2,500 replies for BS likes this.

But it's politics. I just wish to see this amount of brain energy in a thread of technology break throughs, space exploration, science etc etc.

Sorry for going off the grain here. I understand what's going on. But this stuff gets old after awhile.

Even if Hillary won (shivers) I'd wish for the same. I would back off the news. At points like this and realize there's better stuff to do.

link   
theres one thing that keeps irking me about this whole deal. im kind of of the belief that our candidates should be fully vetted prior to becoming a president. one way to do that is to keep an eye on them through the election process. so in a way i almost feel like we should be tapping and investigating ahead of time, but at the same time power corrupts and im not sure i trust anyone to give a fair review.

link   
www.youtube.com...

Kellyanne is on.

"What is everybody afraid of?
The president is asking for an investigation into leaks.

leaks, leaks, leaks.

This stuff has to stop."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

well if thats the case what do my spelling errors say about my 181 iq

That you might be making it up in order to act cool on the internet? Just saying...

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join