It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
a reply to: TheScale
Then why werent you talking about it yesterday... Or last week... Or in November?

Tired of seeing people blindly defend every nonsense thrown out, the minute it appears on Trump's twitter.

actually i was one of the more critical of this the moment it came up. maybe one of the reasons it never made it to the front page was cause it made zero headlines. again though why didnt u do 30 seconds of research before making a post that is critical of someone making claims without doing the research?

Why do you assume, and keep stating that I did no research? I am a news junkie and have been following this story since it broke. You make a wrong assumption. I, however, have come to have a different conclusion than you do, obviously.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Excellent observations.

Nothing is what it seems to be, but to your credit, you've never wavered in your statements on this issue.

I for one appreciate that.

Ha...I have started to wonder if Trump's role in the grand globalist plot is to destroy the credibility of conservative news.

link   

edit on 5-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: syrinx high priest

That what never happened?? The tap??? The FISA?? What??

the wire tap. this is all just a giant distraction attempt from 2 people in waaaaaaaay over their heads

link   
Seriously, can I get a straight answer from someone where we're at on this???

Maybe a couple details or something??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Ok, so there was no wire tap then?? It's official, right. That's a known thing now??

So is Trump going to be banned from Twitter now for starting all this or is there any consequences at all for anyone???

link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I just wish they would let Conway out of her box to explain this to everyone, I miss her, she was like comic relief

Conway is appearing on Fox at 9pm Eastern on 'Justice with Judge Jeanine'

Should be interesting and entertaining.

www.foxnews.com...

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I heard there's been talk or whispers of taking the football away from him.
Seriously.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

a reply to: TheScale
Then why werent you talking about it yesterday... Or last week... Or in November?

Tired of seeing people blindly defend every nonsense thrown out, the minute it appears on Trump's twitter.

actually i was one of the more critical of this the moment it came up. maybe one of the reasons it never made it to the front page was cause it made zero headlines. again though why didnt u do 30 seconds of research before making a post that is critical of someone making claims without doing the research?

Why do you assume, and keep stating that I did no research? I am a news junkie and have been following this story since it broke. You make a wrong assumption. I, however, have come to have a different conclusion than you do, obviously.

well then u should have found a plethora of things to back up the claims within 30 seconds of researching it. i know i did cause this is one of those things where if its untrue its the end of the line. so i started digging instantly and found plenty of things to show that the fisa request was granted, that fbi agents spoke about the wiretaps and how there was still zero evidence that tied trump to russia. so u might understand why i assumed u hadent when u made a post claiming there hasent been any evidence yet. while there isnt 100% evidence thatw ill hold up in a court of law i think u have to concede the fact that the avg citizen wouldnt be privy to that hard evidence anyhow so all we can go on is what the fbi and others have stated.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I just wish they would let Conway out of her box to explain this to everyone, I miss her, she was like comic relief

Conway is appearing on Fox at 9pm Eastern on 'Justice with Judge Jeanine'

Should be interesting and entertaining.

www.foxnews.com...

Adorable Deplorables unite!

fox news livestream
edit on 5-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: queenofswords

He also misspelled the word "tap" as "tapp."

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

Spelling and grammar errors emphasize how Trump is just an average joe and that his tweets are aithentic, not composed by a team of ivy legaue speech writers.

link   
Been away for a bit and this thread has been moving very fast.

Can anyone provide a to-the-point update?

Just read that the FBI has asked the DOJ to squash Trump's assertion.

Thanks in advance...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gryphon66

I heard there's been talk or whispers of taking the football away from him.
Seriously.

By whom? Your crackpot friends?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Thanks in advance...

Not true. An unverified report has Comey saying that.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

Spelling and grammar errors emphasize how Trump is just an average joe and that his tweets are aithentic, not composed by a team of ivy legaue speech writers.

well if thats the case what do my spelling errors say about my 181 iq

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thanks in advance...

Page 124
ATS Thread link to page 124
edit on 5-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

An "average joe" who graduated (as he so often reminds us) from the Wharton School of Finance, who's dad gave him "a small loan" of a million dollars to get started in business, etc.

Was he also born in a log cabin? Did he tell the truth about a cherry tree?

Good gravy.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Mike is really, really proud of his little art piece.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thanks in advance...

A proven lie already.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Trump is an average joe?

Hahaha. Hahahahaha. Hahahahahahah. Hahahahahahah.

Yes, because most folks receive $200m when daddy war bucks passes away.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join