It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Trump personally generated all kinds of heat for the last administration, and now he cries about it when it is directed at him. He keeps complaining about how unfair it is (when it happens to him) and trying to change the subject.

Instead of being classy, and trying to maintain his public persona as a substantial and credible person, he goes straight down the Jerry Springer road, loses it, and once again, starts throwing out unsubstantiated fabulated stories that he cant prove or even give any semblance of justification for.

This is what we meant when we said we were worried he would not be able to keep his cool under pressure.

And we really think no other nations might try to take advantage of our current instability and throw us for a loop? I fear for our security and pray for our humanity.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hillary got the wrong Intel I guess, this only means that she was all over the wiretapping of Trump and got briefings regularly.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
then explain why your worried about it since he misspelled tapp.

Queenofswords was attaching great significance to Mr. Trump's use of quotation marks which to them illustrated his genius and so forth.

I wondered what she made of his spelling of tapp ... you're the one obsessing with what you think I said.

I won't answer anything else about this pointless pursuit of yours.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Well, Sessions blew the street cred he had from what even I thought was a decent speech ... so I guess he was still salty after screaming at Bannon in the Oval about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
P.S. Please quit bringing up Clinton and Obama. They are completely irrlevant now, which is what you have all wished for, for years. Now you have to stand on your own merits. Get on with it and quit trying to throw them in the mix.

edit on 5-0320173-1717 by gwynnhwyfar because: Removed the reply to myself, since it was a general reply to the thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar
Trump personally generated all kinds of heat for the last administration, and now he cries about it when it is directed at him. He keeps complaining about how unfair it is (when it happens to him) and trying to change the subject.

Instead of being classy, and trying to maintain his public persona as a substantial and credible person, he goes straight down the Jerry Springer road, loses it, and once again, starts throwing out unsubstantiated fabulated stories that he cant prove or even give any semblance of justification for.

This is what we meant when we said we were worried he would not be able to keep his cool under pressure.

And we really think no other nations might try to take advantage of our current instability and throw us for a loop? I fear for our security and pray for our humanity.

while id agree if there was no evidence to back it up, the truth is a ten second google search will net you a ton of results that show the fisa request was granted for the purpose of spying on a server in trump tower, then you also have FBI agents talking about the info they got from the wiretaps in trump tower. i hope u see the irony in your post when u didnt even take the time to do your own research before posting it considering your being critical of the same thing towards trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

P.S. Please quit bringing up Clinton and Obama. They are completely irrlevant now, which is what you have all wished for, for years. Now you have to stand on your own merits. Get on with it and quit trying to throw them in the mix.

Why did leftists bring up George W. Bush for the entirety of the Obama presidency every chance they could?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just wish they would let Conway out of her box to explain this to everyone, I miss her, she was like comic relief

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Queenofswords was attaching great significance to Mr. Trump's use of quotation marks which to them illustrated his genius and so forth.

I wondered what she made of his spelling of tapp ... you're the one obsessing with what you think I said.

well u obviously dont want to stand behind your words cause that has no bearing on your comment "Gosh, I hope he's more careful with the nuclear "football" when he decides to play with that."

again you equated the misspelling of a word with him being reckless and careless and that he doesnt have the competence to understand the severity of the consequences of using a nuclear football.

link   
a reply to: TheScale
Then why werent you talking about it yesterday... Or last week... Or in November?

Tired of seeing people blindly defend every nonsense thrown out, the minute it appears on Trump's twitter.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So have we learned anything new yet on this???

Apparently we have the ex head of some intel organization who was in charge when Obama was in office saying there was NO FISA granted but we still have lots of places reporting that it did happen.

Although that really doesn't change things too much since if it was granted then it's still a legal tap.

However, the main issue is the fact that Trump is Tweeting it as a FACT that Obama tapped his lines. Not a theory or a guess but a fact. Has he shown his proof of that yet???

Has anyone got anywhere with this yet??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: Gryphon66

They why did she APPROVE of Rosatom's takeover of Uranium One?

Was she the only one who approved of that deal?

If you don't know for sure, look it up.

Why she bother signing it if she had no input?

Was she the highest ranking signer?

"anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter..."

She personally benefited bigly with that deal.

Open that up for investigation too.

GD crooks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I'm wondering if that new chick, Huckabees Daughter, is their new mouth piece. She seems to be making the rounds now doing what Conway used to do.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Apparently we have the ex head of some intel organization who was in charge when Obama was in office saying there was NO FISA granted but we still have lots of places reporting that it did happen.

Although that really doesn't change things too much since if it was granted then it's still a legal tap.

However, the main issue is the fact that Trump is Tweeting it as a FACT that Obama tapped his lines. Not a theory or a guess but a fact. Has he shown his proof of that yet???

its dead

over

done

Tapper and Comey both agree it never happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well, Sessions blew the street cred he had from what even I thought was a decent speech ... so I guess he was still salty after screaming at Bannon in the Oval about it.

Ya, he totally did, and I agreed that it was a good speech, as well.

I am feeling a bit salty myself, tonight. Just getting so tired of this nonsense and the never ending parade of scandals followed by blind support with absolutely NO question at all. It seems to me t be a very unhealthy state of affairs.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

That what never happened?? The tap??? The FISA?? What??

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

a reply to: TheScale
Then why werent you talking about it yesterday... Or last week... Or in November?

Tired of seeing people blindly defend every nonsense thrown out, the minute it appears on Trump's twitter.

actually i was one of the more critical of this the moment it came up. maybe one of the reasons it never made it to the front page was cause it made zero headlines. again though why didnt u do 30 seconds of research before making a post that is critical of someone making claims without doing the research?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Yep.

Now, point to the part that says Hillary Clinton sold uranium to the Russians.

"Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

"Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation."

"As if to underscore the point, five months later Mr. Giustra held a fund-raiser for the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a project aimed at fostering progressive environmental and labor practices in the natural resources industry, to which he had pledged $100 million"

Again, Q.E.D.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You are such a prolific poster. Wish your posts were fewer and more informative. There are so many like this one, I have taken to just scrolling past most of them.

To answer your question, Donald Trump is actually a great speller. I'm a spelling Nazi, and I read his tweets everyday. He seldom makes a mistake. So, I am still out on why he spelled it 'tapp'. I'm not sure if this is one of those rare typos, or if he meant something by spelling it that way. The man is brilliant whether you admit it or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: mOjOm

its dead

over

done

Tapper and Comey both agree it never happened.

occupy democrats

funny how u can find in 10 seconds news articles from months ago that confirm it
edit on 5-3-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join