It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: neo96

or maybe manipulated by, or having personal business interest in,russian assets...

maybe

Well if that's the case there should have been FISA WARRANTS issued for this person.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Didn't he quit the Secret Service to become a politician in Maryland?

That didn't work out too well for him if I remember.

Perhaps he's writing a new book?

It worked out about as well for him as it did for Bill Clinton's wife.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

these teasers always make me laugh, "hillary going to jail next week, keep checking in for updates, like and subscribe!"

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Yeah, except that all that's pure BS as has been shown everytime you paste it up.

Hillary Clinton didn't sell anything to anyone.

But don't let facts deflect from Meme Time!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Big thread here lol.

My 2 cents is, we'll have to wait and see. Looks like it should get interesting.

But I'm feeling this will get drawn out .

Probably along the lines of nothing. But enough for continued back and forth finger pointing material.

Maybe behind the scenes a "truce" is made. But still have rhetoric for continued politics in public eye. Who knows lol

We'll see.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Check this out.....

Dan Bongino is one of Obama’s former secret service agents.

I like the subtle reference to Snowdens "It's time"

Hohoho sounds like it might be Christmas in March!

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They why did she APPROVE of Rosatom's takeover of Uranium One? She signed it off.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 5-3-2017 by Berns23 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

It worked out about as well for him as it did for Bill Clinton's wife.

LOL ... good one! that's the first witty thing you've said.

link   

that's the guy that got roasted on live TV and admitted he has no proof or evidence of any of his claims, right ?

link   
Either Trump is really crazy in some way that a Breitbart article made him lose control and spout on twitter or he did it to get people to stop talking about the Russian connections no matter how bad it makes him look.

Those are my two best guesses. It is so hard to tell because Trump has that drunk uncle feel in the way he speeks and spouts off random things.

Make Comedy Great Again

link   
131 flags and page 131 ...we have reached equilibrium

link   

originally posted by: Berns23

They why did she APPROVE of Rosatom's takeover of Uranium One?

Was she the only one who approved of that deal?

If you don't know for sure, look it up.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

a reply to: queenofswords

He also misspelled the word "tap" as "tapp."

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

Gosh, I hope he's more careful with the nuclear "football" when he decides to play with that.

I hadn't thought of him as a senior citizen until this moment though ... you know, you're right!

That's a matter of manual dexterity. Has nothing to do with making a decision with Defense dept people in charge of the equipment with separate keys and such.
But ok it was snarky enough we get the point.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

Gosh, I hope he's more careful with the nuclear "football" when he decides to play with that.

I hadn't thought of him as a senior citizen until this moment though ... you know, you're right!

That's a matter of manual dexterity. Has nothing to do with making a decision with Defense dept people in charge of the equipment with separate keys and such.

I didn't say Trump wasn't dexterous ... that was someone else.

Honestly, if you're going to pick at nits, pick at real ones.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

One of the things I noticed is that he said wire tapping may be an inartful way of saying it, but it is true. Then I remembered President Trump's tweet had put wire-tapping in quotation marks like this: "wire-tapping".

So, that tells me that he was aware of the language technicality, so interpret the intrusion and invasion however you wish, but, "wire-tapping" is as good a way of saying it as any other. He was spied on.

Good catch.
I noticed that too and the more I look at the Tweets, the more convinced I am that they were worded brilliantly and accomplish things on more than one level.

link   

Yeah, except that all that's pure BS as has been shown everytime you paste it up.

Not hardly.

Hillary Clinton didn't sell anything to anyone.

Yeah she did.

Even ole BILL got in the action,

The official name of the program is the "Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the United States of America Concerning the Disposition of Highly-Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons", dated February 18, 1993

en.wikipedia.org...

THOSE are the FACTS.

link   

Didn't you reply to the guy that was talking about a smart phone keyboard? I have the same problem when I'm in a hurry and I'm posting here. Most of my typos here are directly from auto correct function on phone.
But if I mistook your post I sincerely apologize.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Didn't you reply to the guy that was talking about a smart phone keyboard? I have the same problem when I'm in a hurry and I'm posting here. Most of my typos here are directly from auto correct function on phone.
But if I mistook your post I sincerely apologize.

I didn't claim Trump couldn't use a phone because he's a senior.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23

They why did she APPROVE of Rosatom's takeover of Uranium One?

Was she the only one who approved of that deal?

If you don't know for sure, look it up.

No she was not. She was serving on the committee comprised of nine agencies, however, and she DID have the power to halt it.

Obama approved it as well, and he also had the power to stop it.

Here are the other agencies involved in giving this away: The departments of Treasury, Defense, Justice, Commerce, Energy and Homeland Security, and two White House agencies.

If you're interested, you can look up the heads of those agencies during Obama's and Hillary's give-away. They all "shared" in the wealth!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
131 flags and page 131 ...we have reached equilibrium

I have but one flag to give for this thread.

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join