It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Are these the same computer scientists who said the voting machines in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan were rigged?

Here's my take. There never was any secret server in the Trump tower. It was an ordinary internet router. The FISA was for the secret server, but they abused it and tapped phones in the Trump tower.

Interesting days ahead.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure you'd know.

If you said that the vague innuendo that all too often gets passed around passes for conspiracy theories, I'd probably agree.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: SBMcG
CIA source: Clapper and Brennan were “intimately involved” in trying to derail candidacy of Donald Trump.

Still think Obama didn’t know about this, leftists?

I don't post YT's often, but this one is a slam-dunk!

fixie video

Very informative video.

One of the things I noticed is that he said wire tapping may be an inartful way of saying it, but it is true. Then I remembered President Trump's tweet had put wire-tapping in quotation marks like this: "wire-tapping".

So, that tells me that he was aware of the language technicality, so interpret the intrusion and invasion however you wish, but, "wire-tapping" is as good a way of saying it as any other. He was spied on.
edit on 5-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Why would Comey urge the DOJ to refute the wiretap claims? If it didn't happen then he shouldn't care whether DOJ investigates.

He wouldn't.

And he didn't.

I want to preserve this.

You are saying that Jim Comey has not called on the DOJ senior staff (if there are any left) to refute the President's early morning tweets that President Obama wiretapped HIM?

Is that correct?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He also misspelled the word "tap" as "tapp."

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Check this out.....

Dan Bongino is one of Obama’s former secret service agents.

I like the subtle reference to Snowdens "It's time"
edit on 5-3-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What do you make of that, since everything he does is with the greatest intention and relevance?

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Means hes gonna tapp obamas sh# yo.

seriously, it means hes irrational and cant pause and reflect before he acts. dangerous!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Didn't he quit the Secret Service to become a politician in Maryland?

That didn't work out too well for him if I remember.

Perhaps he's writing a new book?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
drat, Comey ruined the party

oh well

now what is bannon going to cook up to change the news cycle?

I bet its an immigration issue, we are suckers for that

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Why would Comey urge the DOJ to refute the wiretap claims? If it didn't happen then he shouldn't care whether DOJ investigates.

He wouldn't.

And he didn't.

I want to preserve this.

You are saying that Jim Comey has not called on the DOJ senior staff (if there are any left) to refute the President's early morning tweets that President Obama wiretapped HIM?

Is that correct?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Berns23

This particular "computer scientist" had a pseudonym
by the name of Tea Leaves, according to the NYT.

Pretty easy to check that one out.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

when you have to fall back on totally fabricated silliness

Like Trump's a Russian spy with Fisa Warrants taken out when everyone said Trump was never going to get the GOP nomination.

Keep digging that hole.

link   

originally posted by: TheScale

have u ever tried using a smart phone for text msg's? if so youd know they are notorious for changing your words or just being a plain pain in the butt. on top of that u have a senior citizen trying to tap tiny lil icons on a phone. i screw stuff up all the time on text msgs, some my fault, others the phones, and i could care less about fixing it at this point.

Gosh, I hope he's more careful with the nuclear "football" when he decides to play with that.

I hadn't thought of him as a senior citizen until this moment though ... you know, you're right!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

you're blaming a phone on a persons failure to proofread, adding in he's a senior?

"he's old, catch him a break." If just this one thing maybe...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

when you have to fall back on totally fabricated silliness

Like Trump's a Russian spy with Fisa Warrants taken out when everyone said Trump was never going to get the GOP nomination.

Keep digging that hole.

I'm sure those two connect in your head Neo.

Keep up the good "work."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

or maybe manipulated by, or having personal business interest in, russian assets...

maybe

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Gosh, I hope he's more careful with the nuclear "football" when he decides to play with that.

I hadn't thought of him as a senior citizen until this moment though ... you know, you're right!

i think u need to take a step back to reality. i dont think anyone has ever equated a smart phone to the nuclear football and sounded sane

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

He wouldn't.

And he didn't.

I want to preserve this.

Is that correct?

You fellas sure do like your memes.

Okay, Foxy ... what's the point I 'missed'?

Or do we have to keep watching cartoons?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

i think u need to take a step back to reality. i dont think anyone has ever equated a smart phone to the nuclear football and sounded sane

If he can't see small numbers, who's to say?

You're really familiar with the nuclear launch codes are you?

edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join