It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It does, but he either comes forward with what he have on Trump or he knows that he needs lawyer and as many as he can to defend himself from the accusations.

I can not wait to hear what he is going to say, or let me rephrase what his lawyer will say.

link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump is way too unstable. He needs to be removed.

Yet another person wanting to stage a coup!

Madness!

link   
a reply to: Snarl

They're constrained by Law. So ... either the FISA court signed off on this ... doubtful ... or one of our proxies (Canada, the UK, or Australia) did it and funneled the Intel through the CIA. I'm betting on the latter.
The five eyes ...I had not even though of that but if so and it can be shown then .......? .....that would be a Hugh can of worms and a new cent trail to follow ....good point

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

it could just be that financial evidence has been found from the server that went directly to Russia from the Trump tower proving his ties to the Putin and this is his child-like ploy to say if they found something bad is because they spied on me...

think people.

Yes ... think ...

Intel services are not used for the purposes of thwarting criminal enterprise.

If that's what Obozo was up to ... he needs to go to into a hole somewhere and contemplate his failures and those of his political affiliates.

If him and Valeria are holed up in his new house going over papers ... I would laff and laff ... when the FBI kicks down the door and arrests everyone illegally possessing Intelligence Information.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think they are going to discover the White House has been bugged, as well. Under this revelation concerning the Tower, however, the WH bugs may be being removed as we speak.

Donald Trump did not make this accusation lightly.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Madness!

He's ridiculously unstable. He needs to be removed.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider What? sounds like jail time for BO the Islamic traitor in our midst. Trump should have all of the phones and computers tapped at bo's house to return the favor.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: SBMcG

so if Trump actually had anything as evidence, you think this is how he would announce it to the world, and void certain aspects in the courts. you say trump is not stupid, but chose twitter to disclose in a way what could be used against him in his very own accusations?

alas... the man has gone off the rails.

---

it could just be that financial evidence has been found from the server that went directly to Russia from the Trump tower proving his ties to the Putin and this is his child-like ploy to say if they found something bad is because they spied on me...

think people.

I disagree. Trump plays by Trump's rules. Sometimes that works, less often it doesn't. Even the "Smartest Woman in the World" -- Bill Clinton's wife, found that out the hard way.

There is something here, I have no doubt.

It is a fact that the FBI did tap some Trump Camp phones. It is a fact that transcripts of President Trump's conversations with foreign leaders from the Oval Office were leaked.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It doesn't work that way and Trump could be impeached for the act you suggested.

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: Spacespider What? sounds like jail time for BO the Islamic traitor in our midst. Trump should have all of the phones and computers tapped at bo's house to return the favor.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Madness!

He's ridiculously unstable. He needs to be removed.

You're only proving my point!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Really so he is tweeting something that could be an investigation or lawsuit?

Doesn't sound real smart to me. Judges don't take kindly to such things.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Madness!

The funny thing about these coup advocates is they have no clue how the system works.

Bill Clinton's wife will never be president.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Meet the people that could be call to defend the Obama administration spying on Trump.

NSA, Barack Obama, then-Attorney General Eric Holder and a number of other federal officials. Other defendants include NSA chief Keith Alexander, U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Judge Roger Vinson, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, CIA chief John Brennan, FBI chief James Comey, the Department of Justice, the CIA and the FBI.

This getting better and better.

Because no only they have to show that what they were doing was legal under the law, but that spying on Americans in every aspect of their lives is too.

After the Snowden affair.

edit on 4-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lighter78

The dem leadership seems to not like to respond seriously to things that have truth. I.E. the gate that shall not be named, Aliens, creating and supplying ISIS

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The nutjob accused the previous president of wiretapping via tweet with no evidence. That's so stupid. Just remove him. Any method is fine. The nutjob has to go.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

No he didn't, he have prof, I am sure of that, I love the way he is accusing, no polite or nice but to the fact, love it.

edit on 4-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You honestly don't see the irony that trump is leaking what your saying is an investigation into Obama wiretaps.

There are rules about this.

That is why it's most likely total bs.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: marg6043
I agree with another poster that said that somebody most be crapping in their pants right now.

I am sure they are. This is a very serious allegation and in my opinion on the same level as Watergate.

It's going to be yuuge!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

No he didn't, he have prof, I am sure of that, I love the way he is accusing, no polite or nice but to the fact, love it.

I like how Trumps is involving the whole world to start investigating and come to their own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What ever happened to that "deceased FBI agent" who was arrested at/around Trump tower? I think it was for having a pistol w/ an illegal silencer, or something(?)... in August, maybe? I wonder if that story, if true, is related to this story, if true...
edit on 3/4/2017 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join