It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
CIA source: Clapper and Brennan were “intimately involved” in trying to derail candidacy of Donald Trump.

Still think Obama didn’t know about this, leftists?

I don't post YT's often, but this one is a slam-dunk!

fixie video

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: The GUT

Can you choose one?

A. Obama knew about an illegal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
B. Obama knew about a legal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
C. There was no wiretap on Mr. Trump.

I answered the question in some detail above. But I'll choose "D" because I'm a free thinker:

D. There is enough evidence here to warrant a vigorous investigation. Further, I think that it's appropriate and admirable that Prez Trump asked this investigation to be in conjunction with the investigation into the various allegations concerning Russia.

Seems very fair and that President Trump doesn't have anything to hide and as such should please everyone because it's non-partisan that way.

Thanks for taking the time. It's good to see you're not on the "of course Obama was spying" kick so common here today.

Funny thing though, what you read as admirable on Mr. Trump's part looks a lot like desperation to do anything to muddy the waters ... but as you say, we'll see.

But wait. I thought you were on record saying trumps tweet on this proved he committed treason?

Are you now changing your position saying now you will wait to see what an investigation shows?

If so I commend you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well, this might just have been her op research team finding the article published about the computer scientists analysing server pings... It doesn't mean she was tipped off by the FBI.

Not saying she would have been tipped by The FBI....
But this does reinforce the fact that this was her narrative.

Here is the tweet.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: UKTruth

The FBI is asking the Justice Dept to come out and refute Trumps claims of wiretapping. NYT and CNN reporting.

The FBI made the request because such wiretapping would be illegal, since the President cannot just order the eavesdropping of a U.S. citizen's phones, the sources said. The sources would not say who was involved in the conversations between the FBI and DOJ. So far, the Justice Department has not said anything in reaction to Trump's tweets on Saturday, in which he made the wiretapping allegations.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Bingo what?

News from almost six months ago?

Hot off the presses, eh?

That swishing sound you keep hearing is the point going over your head.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: The GUT

Can you choose one?

A. Obama knew about an illegal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
B. Obama knew about a legal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
C. There was no wiretap on Mr. Trump.

I answered the question in some detail above. But I'll choose "D" because I'm a free thinker:

D. There is enough evidence here to warrant a vigorous investigation. Further, I think that it's appropriate and admirable that Prez Trump asked this investigation to be in conjunction with the investigation into the various allegations concerning Russia.

Seems very fair and that President Trump doesn't have anything to hide and as such should please everyone because it's non-partisan that way.

Thanks for taking the time. It's good to see you're not on the "of course Obama was spying" kick so common here today.

Funny thing though, what you read as admirable on Mr. Trump's part looks a lot like desperation to do anything to muddy the waters ... but as you say, we'll see.

But wait. I thought you were on record saying trumps tweet on this proved he committed treason?

Are you now changing your position saying now you will wait to see what an investigation shows?

If so I commend you.

You know, to be such a rabid follower you don't get my words right very often.

Here, I'll do you a solid.

It is my opinion that Trump's early morning tweets confirm that he, his campaign, and/or his business was under investigation for criminal activities some of which, should this be carried to it's conclusion, will demonstrate that Mr. Trump has acted as an agent of a foreign power while running for President if not while President.

It is further my opinion that Mr. Obama had nothing to do with wiretaps against Mr. Trump.

Now, make what hay you can of that. Or get obsessed with someone else. (My personal preference.) You don't amuse me anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bingo what?

Hot off the presses, eh?

That's possible. Or it could be that you guys are desperate to tie the Clintons, Obama, Lynch, Comey and everyone else you view as your "enemies" all into the same stupid wrapper that Mr. Trump provided you in his absurd tweets.

As I said, we'll see.

ETA: You do have a knack for star-bait though ... I'll give you that!
edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Bingo what?

Hot off the presses, eh?

My, she went from private meetings with Bill on a plane
to calling for bloodshed in the street.

Wonder what could have happened?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why would Comey urge the DOJ to refute the wiretap claims? If it didn't happen then he shouldn't care whether DOJ investigates.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You know, that's the problem with the approach to conspiracy theory that EVERYTHING has to fit together.

Sometimes, things happen that have nothing to do with each other, correlation is not causation, etc. etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

You are correct.
So what happens to data/info from any american citizen collected with respect to said warrant?

I think it depends on whether or not those citizens were in fact engaged in criminal activities, in cahoots with foreign entities.

That would be a stretch for this to have been the case. Since Trump wasn't a citizen with INTEL secrets to pass on........ You can't have it both ways, either Trump had intel and passed it on or he did not.....Otherwise it doesn't matter what he said on the down low because he had NO power whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Why would Comey urge the DOJ to refute the wiretap claims? If it didn't happen then he shouldn't care whether DOJ investigates.

Comey believes in protocol, so it should be the head of Justice who speaks out.

Of course, sadly, the head of Justice had to recuse himself from any involvement int he matter due to his own dishonesty soo ...

Mr. Trump asked Congress to investigate his Twitter claims, not DOJ.

link   

The meat of the question is the plain accusation from the current President of the United States that the previous President of the United States was illegally wiretapping HIM.

I know that some of you need the question to be directed to other places, but that's the only point here that's important.

Incorrect.
That is part of the question. Certainly, as we've discussed, Obama's involvement should be part of the investigation.

However, it is also important to know what information was provided to FISA in order to get the warrant and who exactly was involved in making the request. We also need to know how the information gathered was used and who it was passed to.

For some reason you are trying to conflate the spying, which I am saying probably happened based on reports, with Trumps claim that Obama did it. I do not have a view on whether Obama was directly involved and will await the results of the investigation.

link   

That is a very good question.

And it's been almost 3 hours since that NYT report credited to Comey. Where's the confirmation or denial that it was an accurate report to begin with? Where's the DOJ statement on the matter...?

Curiouser and curiouser...
edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is going to SuperMax.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

He wouldn't.

And he didn't.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You know, that's the problem with the approach to conspiracy theory that EVERYTHING has to fit together.

Except when its a right wing conspiracy, then it all fits.

link   

I stated the topic of this thread. I have seen you and some of the other armchair investigators claiming that you need addional information, and perhaps you'll get it. But it's not the central question of the thread and that is ancillary tot he question:

Was Mr. Trump correct in his charge that Mr. Obama wiretapped HIM? Yes or no?

Are you claiming that you haven't said several times that Obama has been guilty of spying against Trump in this discussion now in it's 129th page? Yes or no?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bingo what?

Hot off the presses, eh?

That's possible. Or it could be that you guys are desperate to tie the Clintons, Obama, Lynch, Comey and everyone else you view as your "enemies" all into the same stupid wrapper that Mr. Trump provided you in his absurd tweets.

As I said, we'll see.

ETA: You do have a knack for star-bait though ... I'll give you that!

They tie each other together nicely all by themselves.

Plastic wire ties are hard to get off.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Except when its a right wing conspiracy, then it all fits.

Nah. There's a lot of BS theories. And "left wing" and "right wing" are on top of the BS pile.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join