It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: SBMcG
It's now been a couple hours since the report of Comey's statement and still no confirmation he actually made it, and still no word from the DOJ on the matter...?

Does that strike anyone else as odd?

Either he made the request to the DOJ, or he didn't and the NYT printed yet another fake news story quoting "senior American officials"...lololol!! Today is Sunday. We should know something assuredly by tomorrow.

As close-mouthed as Comey is, I wonder who "the senior American official" was that leaked this tidbit to NYT?

Right on. It is Sunday... Half of Washington DC is still passed out drunk after Saturday night.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is getting even better.

Hillary Clinton actually tweeted about the "covert server" linking
Trump to Russia.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

First FISA request was submitted after Bill met with Loretta.

The second FISA request was submitted in October.

Hillary sent out a tweet on October 31.

Bingo !!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Comey see the Trump tweets comments as an attack on the agency, the truth is that if Comey is guilty of wrong doing or illegal doings, will that be a surprise that he will be denying any wrong doing?

I hope the investigation goes on because if Comey is guilty of any wrong doing along with the Obama former administration the American public deserve to know.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: UKTruth

Better to wait for the investigation.
Wait is not what the left needs at the moment to survive this dying feeling they got going on right now .I hope this stews for awhile because I don't want the show to end just yet ....need more popcorn though

Part of me hopes it drags out and Obama and his team, like Lynch and Clapper, get drawn over the coals for months. But, in reality, it is best for it to be wrapped up quickly. I'd like for Congress to produce a conclusive report covering the findings of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians as well as the legality of the methods used by the Obama administration to carry out the investigation.

... but you were quite certain in multiple posts earlier today that Obama and or the Obama Administration had been spying on Mr. Trump ...

So ... why the reversal now?

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is getting even better.

Hillary Clinton actually tweeted about the "covert server" linking
Trump to Russia.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

First FISA request was submitted after Bill met with Loretta.

The second FISA request was submitted in October.

Hillary sent out a tweet on October 31.

Well, this might just have been her op research team finding the article published about the computer scientists analysing server pings... It doesn't mean she was tipped off by the FBI. That is the kind of thing the investigation needs to uncover though - who knew and when and who the information was shared with.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Comey see the Trump tweets comments as an attack on the agency, the truth is that if Comey is guilty of wrong doing or illegal doings, will that be a surprise that he will be denying any wrong doing?

I hope the investigation goes on because if Comey is guilty of any wrong doing along with the Obama former administration the American public deserve to know.

So basically, anyone who questions Trump is suspect in your mind?

Is that a decent summary?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The media has been reporting about the surveilance of Trump for months.

Even the "paper of record" is on record reporting the wiretaps as fact.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
FoxNews clever.

They report Comey as "saying".

Then a few minutes later they say FoxNews can't confirm Comey said anything.

Fox has now put Democrats into a corralled comfort zone !!

Now Cenator Cshumer yakking that the Trump Tweets are dangerous !!

DaaaaHaHaHa

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Can you choose one?

A. Obama knew about an illegal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
B. Obama knew about a legal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
C. There was no wiretap on Mr. Trump.

I answered the question in some detail above. But I'll choose "D" because I'm a free thinker:

D. There is enough evidence here to warrant a vigorous investigation. Further, I think that it's appropriate and admirable that Prez Trump asked this investigation to be in conjunction with the investigation into the various allegations concerning Russia.

Seems very fair and that President Trump doesn't have anything to hide and as such should please everyone because it's non-partisan that way.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bingo what?

News from almost six months ago?

Hot off the presses, eh?

link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Better to wait for the investigation.
Wait is not what the left needs at the moment to survive this dying feeling they got going on right now .I hope this stews for awhile because I don't want the show to end just yet ....need more popcorn though

Part of me hopes it drags out and Obama and his team, like Lynch and Clapper, get drawn over the coals for months. But, in reality, it is best for it to be wrapped up quickly. I'd like for Congress to produce a conclusive report covering the findings of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians as well as the legality of the methods used by the Obama administration to carry out the investigation.

... but you were quite certain in multiple posts earlier today that Obama and or the Obama Administration had been spying on Mr. Trump ...

So ... why the reversal now?

There is no reversal. The FISA requests were reported and Obama's carefully worded response leads me to believe strongly that Trump was being spied on at the behest of the Obama administration. That is not really the meat of the question though as we've discussed.
edit on 5/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
CIA source: Clapper and Brennan were “intimately involved” in trying to derail candidacy of Donald Trump.

Still think Obama didn’t know about this, leftists?

I don't post YT's often, but this one is a slam-dunk!

For some reason, only the direct link is working. Sorry.

youtu.be...
edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Video not working.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Can you choose one?

I answered the question in some detail above. But I'll choose "D" because I'm a free thinker:

D. There is enough evidence here to warrant a vigorous investigation. Further, I think that it's appropriate and admirable that Prez Trump asked this investigation to be in conjunction with the investigation into the various allegations concerning Russia.

Seems very fair and that President Trump doesn't have anything to hide and as such should please everyone because it's non-partisan that way.

Thanks for taking the time. It's good to see you're not on the "of course Obama was spying" kick so common here today.

Funny thing though, what you read as admirable on Mr. Trump's part looks a lot like desperation to do anything to muddy the waters ... but as you say, we'll see.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Can you choose one?

I concur with that option, but for some reason there are those that seem scared of that approach...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

Video not working.

youtu.be...

There's the raw link...
edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
CIA source: Clapper and Brennan were “intimately involved” in trying to derail candidacy of Donald Trump.

Still think Obama didn’t know about this, leftists?

I don't post YT's often, but this one is a slam-dunk!

link   

The FBI is asking the Justice Dept to come out and refute Trumps claims of wiretapping. NYT and CNN reporting.

The FBI made the request because such wiretapping would be illegal, since the President cannot just order the eavesdropping of a U.S. citizen's phones, the sources said. The sources would not say who was involved in the conversations between the FBI and DOJ. So far, the Justice Department has not said anything in reaction to Trump's tweets on Saturday, in which he made the wiretapping allegations.

www.cnn.com...

link   

Part of me hopes it drags out and Obama and his team, like Lynch and Clapper, get drawn over the coals for months.
Well good ...Better yet would have been that this bs not exist .But while that group is being drug over the coals the MSM will not be able to make any hay except Trump Hay ...Its a win win but it might shut down the constant political crap threads on the site ...we can all use a break from that ... Best to enjoy this hell storm thread in the mean time ...

link   

The meat of the question is the plain accusation from the current President of the United States that the previous President of the United States was illegally wiretapping HIM.

I know that some of you need the question to be directed to other places, but that's the only point here that's important.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join