It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: SBMcG

Smucker I mean Schumer is full of crap alright, in order to get that warrant the Obama camp had to change the wording, that doesn't make Trump guilty of anything, they added the national security clause.

Shuck Chumer

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly Boy; Trump's victory came like a bolt out of the blue, not just to the Dems, but to just about everyone. So the motives for the Russkies to throw any bones to Trump would have to be to avenge their poster boy, Bernie Sander's being deep sixed by the HRC campaign, and 'neutral', Little Debbie. I think Bernie was supposed to come riding in like a white knight, but instead, he caved, and threw his support to HRC. To his credit, he saw the danger with Trump. But then a great number of Bernie Bros. simply stayed home for the election. Best of all, no Dems picked up on this sea change.

So how on Earth could the Russkies figure out the finer points of any leaking of the HRC and John Podesta E-Mail Hoards?? I still believe that a P.O.'d Bernie Bro. simply gave them to Wikileaks, and the Eastern European hits came after they already had everything, including Podesta's ridiculous password, "Password". This is called muddying the waters, or giving someone, "Plausible Deniability". One possible internal leaker was found murdered on his way home from work, in D.C.

Jullian Assange is about the only one knowing who did this leaking, and he ain't a talkin. Now its looking like the C.I.A. is meddling in the Ecuadorean election, in order to put into their Presidency, someone who has pledged to throw Jullian out of his bedstead, at their London Embassy. Heck! Pres. Trump may have to bite his tongue, and grant Jullian A. transactional immunity, just for him to clear up what really happened. And this could be as good as watching Col. Oliver North, hiding behind his " potted plant", attorney, in front of Congress' inquiries.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The law disagrees with virtually everything you just said.

Also, who granted the FISA warrant again?

Can you source that 'law' for us please. I have a hard time taking things at face value on ATS... I didn't just get off the
'pumpkin truck from hickville' but did grow up near a farm or two so I know the smell of BS in the morning....

Nah. A lesson in legal basics or even basic civics is not something I'm interested in providing for you.

I'm sure you know the smell of BS well ... as that is what you were just shoveling in the post I responded to.

link   

Just to be clear, your position is that either Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump or knew about an illegal wiretap?

Just so we'll have the record clear for posterity.

Glad to oblige. Obama either knew about it or it further highlights that he is a puppet of his globalist heroes and advisors. We need to look into this FISA stuff really carefully because it's becoming apparent the erosion of privacy will be used as political tools. Very un-American.

Bear in mind that my research has always lead me non-partisan and whether the Bush Crime Family Inc., or the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, or the one-man wrecking crew Obama, I'm for shining light on all those that start and maintain war for imperialistic reasons and attack our privacy at home.

That's why I have become a Trump supporter: He's much more a common sense type guy. And sharp.

I also think this opens up much, much more than most are realizing at the moment. This will expand into many different directions of illegal skullduggery is my guess. And you can mark that for posterity fo' sho'.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

You know, you have to ask yourself ... when you have to fall back on totally fabricated silliness ... what do you really have in the way of an argument.

Memes away!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: DJW001

If something had been discovered during the surveillance process back in October 2016, you can rest assured it would have been brought to light well before Donald Trump took office.

Would it? Maybe the Bureau wanted its own blackmail material. Or do you suddenly trust the alphabet agencies now?

The only part of government I "trust" right now is Trump.

Until he is proven wrong in this matter, or even mistaken, I'll take his word for it.

Lol

The blind faith of you people is both amusing and concerning in equal measure.

You leftists had 'blind faith' in massively-failed dimwit Obama and look what you got!

One of the most humiliating beats in modern political history.

Enjoy that conservative Trump Supreme Court for the next few decades. The leftists are powerless to stop it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Memes away!

Kinda makes ya feel like a "mem-brain".

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You know, you have to ask yourself ... when you have to fall back on totally fabricated silliness ... what do you really have in the way of an argument.

Memes away!

edit on 5-3-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You guys like to lace simple statements with a lot of pure opinion and/or propaganda ... your right of course, but for the sake of clarity ...

Can you choose one?

A. Obama knew about an illegal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
B. Obama knew about a legal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
C. There was no wiretap on Mr. Trump.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's now been a couple hours since the report of Comey's statement and still no confirmation he actually made it, and still no word from the DOJ on the matter...?

Does that strike anyone else as odd?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

For amateurish memes!

For more Youtubes of the original Fake News Channel!

For Trump!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Memes away!

Kinda makes ya feel like a "mem-brain".

Aww. Cute.

Not your best work though.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

You guys like to lace simple statements with a lot of pure opinion and/or propaganda ... your right of course, but for the sake of clarity ...

Can you choose one?

A. Obama knew about an illegal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
B. Obama knew about a legal wiretap on Mr. Trump?
C. There was no wiretap on Mr. Trump.

Why choose? Better to wait for the investigation.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: marg6043

Smucker I mean Schumer is full of crap alright, in order to get that warrant the Obama camp had to change the wording, that doesn't make Trump guilty of anything, they added the national security clause.

Shuck Chumer

It's funny how the leftists think this is a winning issue for them.

Soooooo confident.

Just like before the election...
edit on 5-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama was a miserable failure.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Better to wait for the investigation.
Wait is not what the left needs at the moment to survive this dying feeling they got going on right now .I hope this stews for awhile because I don't want the show to end just yet ....need more popcorn though

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It's now been a couple hours since the report of Comey's statement and still no confirmation he actually made it, and still no word from the DOJ on the matter...?

"Odd" but typical of the desperate Democrat "strategy"

Comey won't be commenting on open investigations.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Either he made the request to the DOJ, or he didn't and the NYT printed yet another fake news story quoting "senior American officials"...lololol!! Today is Sunday. We should know something assuredly by tomorrow.

As close-mouthed as Comey is, I wonder who "the senior American official" was that leaked this tidbit to NYT?

link   

Why don't we let THE GUT respond to the question I asked them?

Thanks for your response though ... although, you're on record as having already stated your opinion.

link   
This is getting even better.

Hillary Clinton actually tweeted about the "covert server" linking
Trump to Russia.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

First FISA request was submitted after Bill met with Loretta.

The second FISA request was submitted in October.

Hillary sent out a tweet on October 31.

edit on 5-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Better to wait for the investigation.
Wait is not what the left needs at the moment to survive this dying feeling they got going on right now .I hope this stews for awhile because I don't want the show to end just yet ....need more popcorn though

Part of me hopes it drags out and Obama and his team, like Lynch and Clapper, get drawn over the coals for months. But, in reality, it is best for it to be wrapped up quickly. I'd like for Congress to produce a conclusive report covering the findings of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians as well as the legality of the methods used by the Obama administration to carry out the investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join