It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Smucker I mean Schumer is full of crap alright, in order to get that warrant the Obama camp had to change the wording, that doesn't make Trump guilty of anything, they added the national security clause.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The law disagrees with virtually everything you just said.

Also, who granted the FISA warrant again?

Can you source that 'law' for us please. I have a hard time taking things at face value on ATS... I didn't just get off the
'pumpkin truck from hickville' but did grow up near a farm or two so I know the smell of BS in the morning....

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Gryphon66

We have a problem here.

We have on record them saying this never happened, no warrants issues.

Yet we have BBC and NYT and others reporting it DID happen and their sources verified it.

So either it did, and they are caught lying .. or there were no warrants and the MSM was pushing the liberal agenda, lying to hurt Trump.

There is no outcome that is good for Democrats, it's only how bad.

You are conflating two different things...

Honestly...If you can't figure that out, I can't help...so have at the dishonest claim.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump can be a Moron and says stupid crap. That has nothing to do with whether this happened or not .. and if it did not happen, why were the democrats feeding the info it did to the press, and if it did, why did they lie and deny it?

I am open to everyone being cleared by the truth, I just fail to see how logically there can be any possibility of no wrong doing.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So it happened, but you can't explain how. Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Lol, you complain about the vagueness of the term leftists in a post addressed to no one but call out everyone as being on record claiming that obama ordered illegal wiretaps on trump. You've hit a new low, Gryph. How deep is this hole?

link   

You're on record today claiming that President Obama ordered illegal wiretaps on Trump.

I made my claim very clear. That was not my claim.

link   

They wouldn't blackmail through official processes or document. especially the person who is going to have access to any document.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If there was a wiretap on Trump by DOJ then it was procured legally. It doesn't seem that there was one.

President Obama would have had knowledge of on-going investigations that would have likely included that information although I don't pretend, like some of you, to know what is included in the President's daily intel briefings.

Overall, my statement is that Trump was not targeted by Obama, that Mr. Trump's statements on Twitter are absurd.

If I am incorrect in that, I will own it.

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If something had been discovered during the surveillance process back in October 2016, you can rest assured it would have been brought to light well before Donald Trump took office.

Would it? Maybe the Bureau wanted its own blackmail material. Or do you suddenly trust the alphabet agencies now?

The only part of government I "trust" right now is Trump.

Until he is proven wrong in this matter, or even mistaken, I'll take his word for it.

link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Bet we hear more about Uranium ONE and Clinton Foundation in the future too.

Of Course!

Obama may have only been complacent in the action. I'm now willing to bet that when Lynch met with B Clinton last June on the plane it was about this, and not about the H Clintons server investigation. And so the dotes are beginning to form a picture.

I'm going to expand on this a bit. When the former Obama people came out and said that "IF" an order did come out, it wasn't from the White House, they might have been telling the truth. If the order came from B&H Clintons instead, then the story of the White House not ordering it is true, but the White House would have known about the request and even made a request. This funnels back to the "Foundation" and whatever scheming trash it's up to.

Points to ponder:
What did the Foundation offer or have on Obama to have him comply with their wishes?
What is the Foundation hoping to gain out of this sloppy operation?
How far does the Foundation's tentacles reach?
Does this wiretapping event have anything to do with the recent Amazon server outage that happened? (keep in mind that a vegetable soup...err...alphabet soup agency has a server amongst the Amazon cloud servers)
edit on 5-3-2017 by Guyfriday because: added info

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Lol, you complain about the vagueness of the term leftists in a post addressed to no one but call out everyone as being on record claiming that obama ordered illegal wiretaps on trump. You've hit a new low, Gryph. How deep is this hole?

You really like talking about me don't you?

I didn't realize I had so many hidden fans here.

In general the terms "leftist" "Left," "rightwinger" and "Right" are meaningless in terms of individuals. They are rhetorical devices and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Berns23
a reply to: Sillyolme

What Russian connection?

Them "secret russian connections" everyone knows about.

link   

If there was a wiretap on Trump by DOJ then it was procured legally. It doesn't seem that there was one.

President Obama would have had knowledge of on-going investigations that would have likely included that information although I don't pretend, like some of you, to know what is included in the President's daily intel briefings.

Overall, my statement is that Trump was not targeted by Obama, that Mr. Trump's statements on Twitter are absurd.

If I am incorrect in that, I will own it.

Can you explain all the liberal media outlets blasting Trump over the FISA warrant? And liberals saying it was damning evidence against him?

If there is no warrant, every journalist involved should be fired.

Free press does not equal a license to print lies and partisan propaganda. That goes for both sides.

link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

They wouldn't blackmail through official processes or document. especially the person who is going to have access to any document.

If they exceeded their writ, they may have been concealing what they found. Of course, they would want the person they intend to blackmail to know they have the information. That's how blackmail works, you know. (I don't think this scenario is what happened. I think a routine investigation of some of the Trump Organization's financial dealings has been overblown in Trump's hyperbolic and paranoid mind.)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Honestly, you go back and forth so much it's hard to know.

What is your claim or position regarding this matter then?

Don't be coy.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: DJW001

If something had been discovered during the surveillance process back in October 2016, you can rest assured it would have been brought to light well before Donald Trump took office.

Would it? Maybe the Bureau wanted its own blackmail material. Or do you suddenly trust the alphabet agencies now?

The only part of government I "trust" right now is Trump.

Until he is proven wrong in this matter, or even mistaken, I'll take his word for it.

Lol

The blind faith of you people is both amusing and concerning in equal measure.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You know as well as I do that's just a bunch of loaded, vague questions mixed with your own commentary.

Ask a real question, get a real answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Can you imagine the carnage that would take place IF this is true. The left would burn down half of america!
Maybe this is Donny dropping the mic on Obama?

www.youtube.com...

Obama started eating his words Nov 9th.

Dinner served at White House Nov 9th

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join