It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump has just directly accused Obama of wiretapping Trump residence.

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

So I see that trend of

Comey is a hero ("Insider" info from several ATS members that Comey was going to recommend prosecution)

Comey is dirty (Clinton is not prosecutable)

Comey is a hero (More Clinton emails to be reviewed.)

Comey is dirty (States that Trump is wrong about an Obama wiretap)

I wonder what it will be next?

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Hey, is it okay if we start referring to the Trump sycophancy as MAGATTs?

(and before you get mad ... it stands for Make America Great Again Through Trump)

More like MADAME...."Make America Divisive Amidst Mass Exodus"

awww it's cute....MADAME's for Trump....should be militant feminist SJW's new slogan to show support for the President they never wanted.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

From 2007.

And not a 'right winger'.

Good God man, you keep digging up these hard to ignore facts. You ARE the victor and have the truth on YOUR side. KUDO"S!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another excellent analysis!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

You're quoting Chris Matthews?

LOL.

My work is done here ...

WOO HOO thank you lord the truth beat you bad... Cya next thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No, he said Trump Tower was never targeted. So he lied, or we had Democrats and the MSN colluding to make Trump look bad with lies.

Is Trump Tower the only place that Trump does business?

I mean, don't let that stop you from the standard lines about the MSM and the Democrats....

But think ... if there were warrants, but the warrants didn't cover Trump or a member of the campaign what reasonable target would be left?

A Trump employee.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Which is why we need an investigation, to see what actually happened. And if no warrant was ever issued, why it was being reported as part of the Democrat agenda that there was. And if they were, why did he just lie and say there was not?

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: neo96

You're quoting Chris Matthews?

LOL.

My work is done here ...

WOO HOO thank you lord the truth beat you bad... Cya next thread.

The truth?

That Neo used Chris Matthews as a source?

I think you may be a bit overexcited.

link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: carpooler

The "wiretap" was actually monitoring a private server Trump set up to communicate with two Russian banks. The real question here is: "Why was Trump secretly communicating with Russian banks?" I hope all the information is made public.

We all do!! Don't think you're going to like it though. This is a win for the Constitution and American people just by being drug into the light. The hyenas are going to eat themselves alive---already starting to.

edit on 5-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The media outlets specified Trump Towers. So either it happened, or there was an active effort to sabotage Trump by the media and Democrats.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The "wiretap" was actually monitoring a private server Trump set up to communicate with two Russian banks. The real question here is: "Why was Trump secretly communicating with Russian banks?" I hope all the information is made public.

We all do!! Don't think you're going to like it though. This is a win for the Constitution and American people just by being drug into the light. The hyenas are going to eat themselves alive.

Just to be clear, your position is that either Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump or knew about an illegal wiretap?

Just so we'll have the record clear for posterity.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OK -- so I see where the leftists are going with this to hedge their bets.

Schumar is now telling anyone who will listen that 'if' there was tapping, it's because the FISA court found 'probable cause'.

But Schumer is full of it!

FISA Court procedures are ex parte, which means there's no opposing side to argue against the validity of the surveillance request. To claim there's some heretofore undiscovered 'probable cause' is a flimsy pretension at best. If something had been discovered during the surveillance process back in October 2016, you can rest assured it would have been brought to light well before Donald Trump took office.

Sorry leftists, but it looks like your precious fake messiah just got outwitted Big League!

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Once again, professionals use language very carefully. Donald Trump does not. The professionals issue very specific denials which may conceal part of the truth. Donald Trump fires off wild accusation without really understanding the situation. This leads to confusion. The FBI applied for a FISA warrant and was turned down, perhaps to avoid the appearance of partisanship. A more specific one was eventually issued. We need to see the evidence that was presented to the judge before we rush to judgement, don't we?

link   

Comey is dirty (States that Trump is wrong about an Obama wiretap)

Can you show me where Comey actually said this? I see sources saying he said it, could not find him saying it.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

We all do!! Don't think you're going to like it though. This is a win for the Constitution and American people just by being drug into the light. The hyenas are going to eat themselves alive.

Just to be clear, your position is that either Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump or knew about an illegal wiretap?

Just so we'll have the record clear for posterity.

And just we're clear, you are claiming that 'if' there was a wiretap on Trump, Obama DIDN'T know about it...?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It is not clear why Mr. Comey did not issue the statement himself.

So apparently Comey has yet to actually comment.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

If something had been discovered during the surveillance process back in October 2016, you can rest assured it would have been brought to light well before Donald Trump took office.

Would it? Maybe the Bureau wanted its own blackmail material. Or do you suddenly trust the alphabet agencies now?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can you imagine the carnage that would take place IF this is true. The left would burn down half of america!
Maybe this is Donny dropping the mic on Obama?

www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Liars mince words, the truthful are candid.

link   
So now we're back to the vague "leftist" threat.

I wonder again ... how many of you will admit that you were mistaken when this all comes to nothing.

You're on record today claiming that President Obama ordered illegal wiretaps on Trump.

Of course, you're also tossing in everything in the Kitchen Sink of Fringe Conspiracy ... but we'll leave that be for now.

I don't know what I'm enjoying more ... watching the absurd loops some are jumping through today, or the writhing and wiggling that some of you will do when your Glorious Leader is revealed to be full of crap.

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join